Strange texts on gf's phone

Broham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright guys, I need some help. I know nothing about the drug culture but I think my GF might be involved in the sale of drugs (either buying or selling).

About two months ago my gf received a text from guy X, saying that he had a new phone #. I didn't think anything of it and didn't want to seem jealous- so I didn't say anything.

Yesterday, I looked in my phone and there was a text from 1 am and it was the same guys name, but the middle letter was capitalized (typo?) saying that he had a new number and not to let anyone know.

So I called her out and she said it was this gay guy from work, and she said nothing else. She got defensive and yelled at me that he was gay. Keep it mind my gf always makes the effort to delete all of her texts in and out on almost a daily basis.

Now my gf has told me that there are people she works with, at this restaurant, who have drug problems. She has told me that she's smoked weed once, and has tried speed twice in the past (didn't specify how long ago).

I really want to give her the benefit of the doubt, but I first need some answers.

Do drug dealers typically change their cell numbers due to risk of getting caught?

What signs should I be looking for that she might be either buying or reselling?

Should I confront her about it and ask her straight up or maybe just ambiguously inquire again, or say nothing and see if text's again?

Thanks for all the help guys!

B

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your GF is not doing drugs. Your girlfriend is most likely banging the gay guy:rolleyes: . I think you should dump her and get a girl who respects you.

Brian McGee

Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
Your GF is not doing drugs. Your girlfriend is most likely banging the gay guy:rolleyes: . I think you should dump her and get a girl who respects you.
Steady on. She hasn't even done anything (that we know of).

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, sounds like you're in a relationship where your GF wears the pants. (yelling at YOU? wtf?!)

Also, a girl deleting here texts everyday is fishy as hell. I'll tell you the single reason I did that when I was in a relationship..I didn't want her reading my flirting/sexual texts with other girls.