strange feelings about this girl.. advice please

yousermayn

Reaction score
alright ive been dating this girl for a month, she was just easy piece for me for 7 months while I was pursuing another girl (which didnt end up working out n I really liked her) the one reason I didnt want to get with my current girlfreind was the fact taht she ****ed 5 guys and I was a virgin. I ended up ****ing her but every time I think of the guys taht have ****ed her I get this ****ed feeling I dont even know waht it is its like im disgusted with her or somthing... maybe im just jealous I donno whenever I think about the dudes shes ****ed iwanna dump her. do you guys feel like this about your girlfreinds past sexual encounters or am I alone on this? I need help sorting this **** out its really getting in the way of things with her n it really bothers me:cuss:

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting subject to bring up... I felt this way for awhile about one girl. Somehow though I got over it and even lost my virginity to her. I felt this way years ago after I had lost my kissing virginity to a girl that had kissed plenty of guys. Things with her and I didn't work out too well, but I got over the feeling by conquering my own virgins later on.

The only thing you can really do in your situation is accept it or end it. Since you already were able to overcome this and have sex with her yourself I think that says there is a chance for you to move past this weird feeling.

yousermayn

Reaction score
yea.. she kind of pressured me into having sex with her n I was pretty drunk so I just hit her up raw dog lol. and to add to it ive heard around my school taht shes banged more people than shes told me.. but she insists shes telling me the truth

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it is normal though for some people to think about it. I don't but I dont really have experience with anybody whos been with lots of guys. Hope you get over it though. Think, they must not have been that great if shes with you now. Thats not an insult. I mean you must be doing ok. I'm not great at advice, but I hope I helped a bit.

ItWasntMe

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think that's bad, think about everything your mother's lips have been touched, kissed, licked, whatever, the next time she kisses you on the cheek. Guarantee it will make your current problem seem a whole lot smaller.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres nothing wrong with wondering about other guys she's f@cked or thinking about it. But, you have to get over it. She is with YOU now. (hopefully). The past is the past; you cant change it.

One day girls will be wondering about all the other girls you banged in the past :)