Strange compliments

Kaizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Something that I have found to be pretty effective and very entertaining to do is giving odd ball compliments. "hey, I dont know anyone has ever told you thing, but you have the most cutest feet!" (I found something very interesting about feet, wich I'll post in another thread) or ears, nose, collar bone, posture, laugh, blinking. Just a strange, but still very flattering compliment. My analysis of this is that it makes the guy more unique because he isnt looking at the obviuos eyes, lips, hair, clothes... blah blah blah. Also, more sincere, honest. The compliment really sticks too. They always remember that one.. but they'll forget any ordinary compliment almost as soon as they hear it. Also to watch them stumble around trying to figure how to react is so entertaining. It just totally knocks them off their feet.

Just wanted to know if anyone else tried this and how they did with it? Its fun and worth trying if you havent :)

don_juan_20

Don Juan
Reaction score
Complimenting someones feet... Hmm.. I'd never do it because they may think you have a foot fetish, which is all well and good if you do.

But what if you don't and they expect you to go down and suck their sweaty toes. Could you be landing the wrong type of girl with this move? :eek: :(

Kaizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chewy Bagel
I've complimented a girl on her blonde eyebrows :) I really wanted to see the matching carpet.
hahaha!

coh

Don Juan
Reaction score
A compliment has to be sincere in order for the girl to like it, and it's better not to compliment her on her physical appearance (first time you see her & the first few dates), but I once complimented a girl on her feet once because she had painted her toe-nails blue with yellow stripes (not common), and then she was like "wow! you're the first to notice! :D" and it seemed like she had done it at a salon or something.

Originally posted by don_juan_20
Complimenting someones feet... Hmm.. I'd never do it because they may think you have a foot fetish, which is all well and good if you do.
Are you saying it's bad if they think you have a foot fetish? and are you saying it's good if you do have a foot fetish? if you meant that it's good, I'm confused, why? :confused:

BWSL2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
These are my go-to's. I love doing unusual compliments. My favorites are the cheek bones. When she's smiling, I may go "I just noticed that you have the cutest pair of cheeks. Kind of like the angels you see on greeting cards." (Not a verbatim rendition.) It works like a charm, because she's never really paid much attention to it but she will now, and every time she does she thinks of me in a good way, etc.

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women love it when you compliment something unusual. Its a reminder to them

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
"I like your cameltoe"

LMAO