Strange Behaviour regarding phone

BeDour

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hyper2010 said:
As an update on situ its now weekend and last night she stayed in to chill and watch "Iron man" and tonight she just wants to relax and watch TV.

Seems kind of odd that she would behave like this if she was really that into me. Her flat mates away for the weekend so we would've had the place to ourselves.

I can bet my bottom dollar though that shell want to go out tomorrow with me for lunch during the day or to a restaurant or something
Well tell her you can't because you're staying in to chill and watch Batman.

I don't know anyone who likes to "stay in and watch tv" on the weekends unless they work like 60 hours during the week and are just exhausted.

You can either just use her for sex during the week and be happy she doesn't bother you on the weekends, or flip it on her and start ignoring her a little when she asks to hang out.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol watch tv.. Lol on a Saturday.. If you go by her house you either will find a man there or her empty apartment.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just view her as a fckbuddy and nothing more, start looking for a new girl

Hyper2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol just got a message around an hour ago. Turns out I couldn't get hold because she popped out for a few drinks with a female friend

:kick:

BeDour

Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds like a real idiot...you shouldn't even waste your time trying.

When she comes to you for sex then by all means, enjoy it. But don't go out of your way and try to get her to hang out. Let her initiate.

MrNiceGuy23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If there's one thing I cannot stand when I'm with a girl I'm seeing, it's texting.

When I'm hanging out with a chick at my place or hers she'll take my phone sometimes to play a game on it, no big deal (I've actually realized I've had some very incriminating stuff on my phone at times but didn't worry because if some chick started going through stuff like that I'd flip). Even if a girl is texting it's not a big deal depending on what it is. Her girlfriend texts her about something, she'll answer, but will leave the phone once we start doing something (movie, food, sex, etc).

The aspect of texting that is so shady, is when she hides the phone. If she makes that big of an effort to ensure you can't see who she is texting or what she is saying to the person, it's a huge red flag. I've had it happen to me before, and I'll just act indifferent for the remainder of the night, and then go NC after I leave (which I try to do as soon as possible). If it's that necessary to hide, it's not good and she should be dropped as an interest, but not a plate.

Hyper2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update - You guys were right, just found a recently updated version of her POF profile on the web!

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hyper2010 said:
Update - You guys were right, just found a recently updated version of her POF profile on the web!
This is why we say trust your gut and do not accept situation where she's not completely into you.

A woman who is into you will initiate she will be available on weekends she will ask you what are your plans for the weekend. She's not going to make it difficult for you.

Granted they might make it hard at the very beginning but one you have sex they should be all over you and if they aren't then it's time to move on.

Hyper2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
As an update Mauser, I rang her immediately upon finding it and without accusing directly asked her some questions just to see if she would lie to me. She did. So despite giving her the benefit of the doubt she still chose to be untruthful

I got a text a few mins after the conversation stating that 'yes shed gone back on there, things hadn't been great for her for a while, and she didn't know what she wanted'

Out of sheer morbid curiosity I rang her to see if she would tell me why shed done it and she refused to pick up the phone. It was only after I'd branded her a gutless coward that she actually agreed to speak

The convo was the usual watered-down rhetoric one might expect but she did say two very interesting things which I need to take forward from this.

Firstly admitted flat out that she was a liar, which is interesting because when I'd had met her she played martyr stating that every guy shed dated had lied and cheated. Interesting how she changed her moral outlook on life when the situation suited.

Secondly I asked her this; '"f I hadn't found you out, would you have still continued to date me and let me take you out?". She said no, which was an obvious lie. I've worked in sales for 10 years and can tell when someone is lying through tone of voice alone.

As for what I'm going to, its more a case of what I've already done. Simply put phone down on her and haven't contacted her since. Simple reason, I don't consider it a loss to lose someone of a dishonest or bad character from my life, and also life is hard enough and I have two children of my own so I cannot afford to entertain someone who is going to drain me financially.

I dont even feel bad about things. Life's too short . Her loss