str8t up method of "hot"

Still_Skippin

Banned
Reaction score
plain and simple you b1tches. this is the bible if you ask me all you need to do is contemplate 1 thing and 1 thing only. how hot r u? :cry: is what most of you do when you look in the mirror.

anyway. if you're fvcking hot b1tches will love you. if you're butt fvcking ugly game over. here is the scale. look at yourself and determine what u r on a scale of 1-10. dont fvkcing lie to yourself either. here it is:

1 - like the man versus food fvck. ur fat and a pig. HORRIBLY disgusting looking, needs to lose 150lbs

2 - like the geeky gostbuster. you're a nerd

3. a little better but your face is still trash

4. like tom hanks. only hot in the drunk uncle kind of way

5. like al pacino. you wood be smokin' if you were 5 inches taller

6. still tough to pull HB 8s. if you dress ghetto maybe. i swear, when im dressed ghetto im SUCH a confident lil PUA clothes really has an effect on me.

7. now we're getting somewhere. you're tall and and just need the gym to pull HB 9s. its common sense people!!!!

8. now we're talking hugh grant territory. hot but still not the **** to *****es.

9. can pretty much get any girl they want but need to put more effort to get whatever they want. more gym time. otherwise youll stay a hot ass steve buschemi

10. youre smoking. no girl can turn you down. you look as good as Prince when he's playing his guitar. in other words youre sexy.

BOTTOM FVKCING LINE....

i think the only reason girls ever agree to give me their sn/#/meet up for a date is cuz they think im hot.....those who think I am worse than cute, we NEVER EVER meet..........in fact, out of all the girls i met, id say 95% of them had thought I was hot in my pics (hot, gorgeous, handsome, really cute, same thing). Those who did not like my pics so much, the conversation with any of them did not even get past hello

and YES same applies in person!!!

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, seems to me like your just another chump whos trying to get an ego boost. Trust me, nobody on the computer screen in front of you gives a sh*t about how hot you are.

JerryFl08

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo still skippin, wut it do my niggaaaa.. ur post be straight up legit man fa real all i can say to you my nigga is......G-T-F-O ***** and by the way...
this is the bible if you ask me
no one did..

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still_Skippin said:
plain and simple you b1tches. this is the bible if you ask me all you need to do is contemplate 1 thing and 1 thing only. how hot r u? :cry: is what most of you do when you look in the mirror.

anyway. if you're fvcking hot b1tches will love you. if you're butt fvcking ugly game over. here is the scale. look at yourself and determine what u r on a scale of 1-10. dont fvkcing lie to yourself either. here it is:

1 - like the man versus food fvck. ur fat and a pig. HORRIBLY disgusting looking, needs to lose 150lbs

2 - like the geeky gostbuster. you're a nerd

3. a little better but your face is still trash

4. like tom hanks. only hot in the drunk uncle kind of way

5. like al pacino. you wood be smokin' if you were 5 inches taller

6. still tough to pull HB 8s. if you dress ghetto maybe. i swear, when im dressed ghetto im SUCH a confident lil PUA clothes really has an effect on me.

7. now we're getting somewhere. you're tall and and just need the gym to pull HB 9s. its common sense people!!!!

8. now we're talking hugh grant territory. hot but still not the **** to *****es.

9. can pretty much get any girl they want but need to put more effort to get whatever they want. more gym time. otherwise youll stay a hot ass steve buschemi

10. youre smoking. no girl can turn you down. you look as good as Prince when he's playing his guitar. in other words youre sexy.

BOTTOM FVKCING LINE....

i think the only reason girls ever agree to give me their sn/#/meet up for a date is cuz they think im hot.....those who think I am worse than cute, we NEVER EVER meet..........in fact, out of all the girls i met, id say 95% of them had thought I was hot in my pics (hot, gorgeous, handsome, really cute, same thing). Those who did not like my pics so much, the conversation with any of them did not even get past hello

and YES same applies in person!!!
It is a bit more complicated than that.

You are correct though that beauty is the ace-in-the-hole if you are in an artificial meat-market environment such a club.

Reaction score
This forum really needs to start banning people who join 1 day, and then make stupid idiotic post after stupid idiotic post on that same day. I can't believe how big a loser in real life you need to be to do what "Still Skippin" and some of these other trolls do.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
This forum really needs to start banning people who join 1 day, and then make stupid idiotic post after stupid idiotic post on that same day. I can't believe how big a loser in real life you need to be to do what "Still Skippin" and some of these other trolls do.
Exactly! Can be entertaining sometimes, but the rest of the time it's just annoying.

hexx

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like worthless topics taking up my DJD. Save the screen space FFS

Still_Skippin

Banned
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
you're the troll. how many times have you been banned??? hahahahah yet you want the mods to ban other people. :trouble:

i remember you. you're the loser ass trick in the "looks thread" in the archives. hahahah you were always talking about how you check other guys out and how you were positive you were way hotter.

here is a refresher for you:
Ultimate Player said:
"i used to be ugly, i used to be skinny, i used to be creepy as hell, i used to be cute, i used to be ghetto, i used to be preppy.......i used to be almost everything literally

ive made ridiculous progress on my own from being a 17 year old virgin......i did it on my own, never read a single thing on what to do or how to do it......WHY? because i just DID IT, i learned through EXPERIENCE - why do you guys think that i preach that EXPERIENCE IS #1 AND THEORY IS ALL USELESS???!!!

below is 3 pics of me side by side, the pic on the left is me when i was 19, i was ok with girls, but i knew that i wasnt good looking, SO I MADE A CHANGE.......the pics to the right of that are both about 6 months later.........at this point, alot of good looking girls considered me cute and ****able - this is a big part of why i have had alot of success ever since changing how i looked, it also gave me ALOT of confidence.....yes my looks gave me confidence, looks matter, its a fact in MY life

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...HUGEchange.jpg

next pic: same deal, you simply see a change from a creepy geek that i was to being more confident and better with women:

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...781/CHANGE.jpg"

LMFAO. what do you look like now? fvcking chump