Stop Regurgitating The Bible All Of The Time!

LJC

Banned
Reaction score
It's really unfortunate that I have to write this tip, but from what I've been reading here lately, it has to be done.

Look, if you get a guy who needs help with some girl, you have to take TIME into consideration here. You can't tell some guy who has been working a girl all AFC-like for 3 f-cking years to just "grab her ass and be a man!". It doesn't work that way. It's the worst f-cking advice you can give. You have to know when to STAY THE COURSE and when to NEXT. When to BE AGGRESIVE and when to BACK OFF. You can't just spew alpha bible sh-t on every thread you think needs it. Sure, it was needed...six f-cking months ago! Most of the time it's too late!

The point here is that some guys are better off staying the course. Ultimately, there are situations when you don't want a guy to drastically change his game up with a particular woman. These drastic attitude changes can turn a girl off like a light bulb.

THINK before you respond!

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason why everyone (me included) responds in that way is cause the problem in most cases isn't the girl or their relationship but the poster.Treating the symptoms would be bad advice opposed to the advice given which is tackle the root of the problem.

WilliamC

Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally agree with GlorioslyInsane. I've been there before, yes I must say all this bible can't change much to the present relationships or dating experience, but if the person continues to do the same thing, it isn't going to help either...

THe best cure is to CHANGE! And if you can't CHANGE, then be screwed.

By the way, I don't think the guy with the problem actually read the solutions, some do, some forgot.. He probably just forget about it until some other day. And by the time he read, he either solve it some way.

LJC

Banned
Reaction score
Nah, I'm not against letting a guy know what the root of his problem might be and what he can change about it. That's not what I meant. Why would I be against that? I'm against advising a guy to make all those changes with a girl that already knows what he's all about.

Even AFC's get laid once in a while, and it happens doing it their AFC way. Basically, guys in these situations are better off keeping up the AFC act with the current girl if it's leading somewhere, while practicing all this new stuff they're learning here on OTHER women.

Think about it: Newbie finds Sosuave. Newbie Reads about C&F, negs, being alpha, ect. ect. Newbie starts thread about girl he likes and has been hanging around with for 6 months, gets a little action but no sex yet. "DJs" pop in, tell him where he's going wrong and what he needs to do. Newbie tries advice on same girl. Newbie comes back 3 days later with a "Why Won't She Call Me?" thread.

Do you see a trend here yet? I do.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a kid was getting bullied and then learnt how to defend himself, should he apply his new skills to new bullies only?

WilliamC

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a kid was getting bullied and then learnt how to defend himself, should he apply his new skills to new bullies only?
haha.. nice analogy..

Even AFC's get laid once in a while, and it happens doing it their AFC way. Basically, guys in these situations are better off keeping up the AFC act with the current girl if it's leading somewhere, while practicing all this new stuff they're learning here on OTHER women.

Think about it: Newbie finds Sosuave. Newbie Reads about C&F, negs, being alpha, ect. ect. Newbie starts thread about girl he likes and has been hanging around with for 6 months, gets a little action but no sex yet. "DJs" pop in, tell him where he's going wrong and what he needs to do. Newbie tries advice on same girl. Newbie comes back 3 days later with a "Why Won't She Call Me?" thread.

Do you see a trend here yet? I do.
Is that necessary true? Nah.. Somestimes a new style may helps in the relationship? You never know..

And it also depends on how versatile the newbie is.. and how the girl can adapt to changes.

By the way, is the newbie you?

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Troops!

When I first came here, I came to learn all I could about being more successful with women. So I did. This site has been a tremendous help to me.

Many things I've learned have enlightened me, thrilled me, AND unfortunately saddened me. However, the vast majority of it has been the truth.

I think A LOT of people around here have forgotten what it was like to be a full-fledged, brainwashed, AFC. A lot of people around here like to pretend that they have almost NEVER faltered or missed the mark in their dealings with women. And I find that both disengenuous and unfortunate.

Forget what you've heard. Most guys on here were NOT born Alpha Males,or DJs, or whatever the hell they wanna call themselves. No, most guys usually had an EVENT or a CRISIS happen in their lives that caused them to take stock of their lives, get a grip, and then commit to change their lives for the better.

I guarrantee you that it is because of this EVENT or CRISIS that most of us were shaken out of our comfort zones to the point where we realized that we HAD to change in order to survive...whether the cause of our problem was woman-related or not----because it's all connected somehow.

And as far as people who keep parroting "Read the Bible" are concerned. I DO understand why they do it. But I don't always agree with it though. Will reading the bible go a long way in solving the CORE problems most of the guys here are facing? Yes. But is it always the best advice at the time? No.

Why not?

Well here's (what else?? lol) a military analogy for you:

MY view of this site is that it is a Military/Teaching Hospital. You know, kinda like all these university affiliated medical centers that you see springing up all over the U.S.A.

Most "soldiers" who come stumbling into this site (military/teaching hospital) are usually already under heavy attack or severly wounded (having a REAL woman-related crisis).

And while this enlisted guy is laying in here wounded, bleeding, and about to go into shock (in despair, and confused over his "hopeless-looking" woman problems), SOME of the more decorated officers here just shout out "Go through BASIC TRAINING, punk! And next time yo' punk @ss won't be so damn stupid and get hit by so many bullets!!!"

Which, by the way, is a very TRUE statement and good advice. But my problem is that some commanding officers on here would rather ONLY regurgitate THAT shiit than do what it takes to stop the soldier from bleeding.

Wouldn't it make MORE sense to treat the soldier's more immediate and LIFE-THREATENING wound FIRST (his specific problem), and THEN follow up by suggesting more teaching and training LATER????

A peronal note from Victory Unlimited:

Hey, I gotta' tell ya'. If I'm out here gettin' my @ss kicked, and you're my big brother, I don't need you to teach me how to fight right now. Nahh, what I NEED right now is for you to jump in and save me---and stop me from gettin' my @ss kicked!!!!!

Do you feel me?

Troops, when a guy is beaten, battered, and scarred IS NOT the time to tell him to "GO LEARN SOMETHIN'."

No. Meet the guy's need first. Then offer him education on better training and how to implement preventative measures second.

All I'm really asking here troops is----Does the type of advice we give here really have to be an EITHER / OR scenario?

...WHY CAN'T WE JUST DO BOTH?

Peace...one day.

LJC

Banned
Reaction score
GloriouslyInsane said:
It took me long to figure this out, DO NOT APPLY THIS KNOWLEDGE TO GIRLS THAT ALREADY KNOW YOU (from your afc days).IT IS DIFFICULT AND ALMOST A LOST CAUSE,if you don't realise that you can NOW ATTRACT HOTTER GIRLS it means you changed yourself FOR THEM which means you still don't have POWER.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=942539#post942539
THAT'S what I'm saying here.

LJC

Banned
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:

If a girl tells you she likes country music, are you going to show up at her house the next day wearing cowboy boots and a ten gallon hat?

That's about as retarded as a guy might look trying to pull this sh-t on a woman that already knows he's a chump.

LJC

Banned
Reaction score
WilliamC said:
By the way, is the newbie you?

Yeah...16 f-cking years ago. It's called experience. Something a lot of guys giving advice here can use.

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like i misunderstood LJC original post,i agree that this knowledge should be applied to new people BUT most guys that ask "how do i get in her pants?" type of questions get "NEXT her" as an answer but they just won't listen.

It's inevitable to answer in the manner of "read the bible,be c+f,neg her" cause thats what works,if he continues his afc ways he *might* fvck her but get dumped asap,atleast the dj way he will either a)expose the coldhearted ***** inside her or b)thrust his purpleheaded member inside her (multiple times)