Stop giving women all the power guys!

LoveBOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok as i browse through these threads as i've been away awhile i see one trend.

That most threads consist of guys giving into or letting women have all the power over them...FFS if a girl doesn't like you or your going nowhere with a girl just NEXT HER.

If you continue to obsese over one girl your doing yourself outta soooo much fun!...you can say whatcha want about this,but take a look at how many threads there are.

It's time women understood which was the superior race:MALE

LoveBOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DonJuanMonk
ROAR!!!!!!!:box: :box: :box: :box: :box:

AHAH tonight i'm out on the town,gonna dance and do my ****...and if a girl gives me a hard time i'll let her know about it.......

I'm in control and will NEVER let a girl come between me and what i see myself as....a .... sec..... GO.....D!!!!

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
I am 100% with you lovebot here we have to conquer and not give in.We have to seduce them not let them seduce us we have to let them know who makes the rules around here.Thats as simple as it gets.

LoveBOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
It IS that simple,you have to make the girl understand that,if you don't wanna be with us (the prize) then some other lucky girl wil be.

I CRINGE when i see workmates and friends go out of there way for women...i mean,if they want you they will tell you......no need to act like a damm ***** and suppliment them.

It's pathetic.......yes i have had problems with being nice...but it's a new era for myself...and i want everyone to know that i shall go about my buisness and not let any girls get in my way!.

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
Well Im not telling you to treat her like a dog and put her on a leash just let her know that your the alpha male.Alot of chicks like to be dominated especially in bed.