Stop complaining. Start learning.

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its not a race boys. take every experience and try and learn from it. you are at your own pace. sure you will hit bumps but we all do. do not ***** and whine. control your emotions. you are a man. a man who has experienced ups and downs in all of his endeavors.

thats it im out.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PokerStar said:
its not a race boys. take every experience and try and learn from it. you are at your own pace. sure you will hit bumps but we all do. do not ***** and whine. control your emotions. you are a man. a man who has experienced ups and downs in all of his endeavors.

thats it im out.
It may not be a race but we are only young once, don't want to waste of our prime years

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JaegerPilot217 said:
It may not be a race but we are only young once, don't want to waste of our prime years
every year is your prime year.

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand some of these guy's plights all too well. Women are not the source of your happiness, they are merely a reflection back that compliments what you are.

Their priority becomes a curse that you pretend is a cure; a distraction that you qualify as a destination; and the longer you paint yourself by their brush strokes, rather than learn to paint yourself as you like, by your own hand, then you will keep being disappointed by the portrait reflecting back.

You gotta brake free and love what you do that makes you love being you.

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
Approaching girls and getting shot down isn't good advice. It makes you more lonely and you end up on SOS on Friday night.
I give up on you.

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JaegerPilot217 said:
You seriously believe a man is in his prime at any age?
Why not?

"The past is gone. I know that. The future, whatever it is, isn't here yet. So all there is, is this. The present." -Bill Murray, Broken Flowers

(Fun coincidence: in Broken Flowers, Bill Murray played a "don juan")

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheCWord said:
Why not?

"The past is gone. I know that. The future, whatever it is, isn't here yet. So all there is, is this. The present." -Bill Murray, Broken Flowers

(Fun coincidence: in Broken Flowers, Bill Murray played a "don juan")
I was implying that are you saying that a man is in his prime at any age but a woman is not

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JaegerPilot217 said:
So a man is in his prime at any age but women its only Teens and 20's?
Well, yeah.

Even biologically, it makes sense. A man can produce children into his 40's, 50's...maybe even 60's. Women start having trouble bearing kids around late 30's, early 40's.

And from an attractiveness standpoint, women often prefer an older man. Age in men represents maturity, confidence, and the ability to provide. Age in women represents....well, I don't know because I'm too busy looking at younger women.

This doesn't mean that any fat arse middle aged man sitting on his couch is "in his prime." But if you're an older dude who actually takes care of himself and has established some level of success in life, you can extend your "prime" well into your 50's and 60's.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Well, yeah.

Even biologically, it makes sense. A man can produce children into his 40's, 50's...maybe even 60's. Women start having trouble bearing kids around late 30's, early 40's.

And from an attractiveness standpoint, women often prefer an older man. Age in men represents maturity, confidence, and the ability to provide. Age in women represents....well, I don't know because I'm too busy looking at younger women.

This doesn't mean that any fat arse middle aged man sitting on his couch is "in his prime." But if you're an older dude who actually takes care of himself and has established some level of success in life, you can extend your "prime" well into your 50's and 60's.
I definetley understand women being attracted to men that have providership capabilities, but how does a mans confidence increase with age, what usually makes it increase with age? and what is maturity to women, like what is a more mature man in a womans perspective specifically?