Stop complaining. Start learning.

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you come to this site to b-tch about how terrible women are or did you come here to right your ship and get back to the business of being you?

The threads popping up on SoSuave are out of control lately. It's particularly sad to see some guys, who seemed to have a solid rep around here, return and only contribute negativity. I'm looking in a bitter ninja's direction here.

Hey, I'm not here to tell you that you guys are wrong. Who the fck am I? Maybe women are terrible and maybe you have had some truly horrendous, unfair experiences.

Maybe you can't get a plate let alone plateS.

But starting threads or replying to threads about how much of a victim you are is just going to keep you a victim.

There is a whole stable of posters right now, they seem to be mostly new guys, who reply to every thread with some sort of statement about how hopeless their lives are. I don't get it - why are you even here? It's okay to talk about the problem, but eventually you have got to start talking about the solution.

Imagine if every single cry baby thread or individual post was deleted and all that remained was practical advice on improving your game and becoming a better man? Every time you opened up the forums would be like reading the DJ bible.

Perfect world, there'd be two DJ discussion forums. One designated for all the sad sacks who want to muse about how horrible their lives are... and one for people who are serious about getting their sht together.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Da truth

TheCWord said:
Did you come to this site to b-tch about how terrible women are or did you come here to right your ship and get back to the business of being you?

The threads popping up on SoSuave are out of control lately. It's particularly sad to see some guys, who seemed to have a solid rep around here, return and only contribute negativity. I'm looking in a bitter ninja's direction here.

Hey, I'm not here to tell you that you guys are wrong. Who the fck am I? Maybe women are terrible and maybe you have had some truly horrendous, unfair experiences.

Maybe you can't get a plate let alone plateS.

But starting threads or replying to threads about how much of a victim you are is just going to keep you a victim.

There is a whole stable of posters right now, they seem to be mostly new guys, who reply to every thread with some sort of statement about how hopeless their lives are. I don't get it - why are you even here? It's okay to talk about the problem, but eventually you have got to start talking about the solution.

Imagine if every single cry baby thread or individual post was deleted and all that remained was practical advice on improving your game and becoming a better man? Every time you opened up the forums would be like reading the DJ bible.

Perfect world, there'd be two DJ discussion forums. One designated for all the sad sacks who want to muse about how horrible their lives are... and one for people who are serious about getting their sht together.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TheCWord again.
Cword I'll tell you something, I leave the forums every 6-8 months to focus on my life. I recently got back after a mini-5 month relationship and I have made no qualms about the tough road back of getting in shape to be successfull not just in the field

The problem is that the forum is run by Keyboard Jocky's now who don't post anything except threads about hypergamy, femnimsm, how other races of men are stealing their women and other rheotric talk. This doesn't do anything for someone who needs "practitioning" advice.

Ask yourself, have you ever seen a guy succesfull with women talk about these topics in real life? hell no!

This forum needs to get back guys hitting the field, guys creating a syenergy of postive support energy. And not bitter guys crying about the same topic day in and day out

I'm doing my part!

Are you?

CostaDeSol

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheCWord said:
this.

its annoying having to go through all the bitter threads before you get to a thread where you can actually learn something constructive.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. I dont mind helping the average AFC because this forum is about self improvement but sometimes you get the stubborn negative ones that make me cringe. In the end they're just shooting themselves in the foot and are forcing themselves to crash and fall multiple times before actually learning something.

Its also stupid how some of the older crowd bash on each other. They call themselves men yet let other people get to them like seriously who cares.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. I've been posting here for a decade, and I've never been more frustrated with the topics and posters than recently.

A lot of it, I attribute to trolls (i.e., skinnyguy). Just bored kids looking for attention on the internet. But some of these other guys...it's like, just go out side and do something positive. Stop worrying about women and just do something to make yourself proud. Run a mile. Join a club. Paint a picture. Hike with your parents. Something....

There's nothing worse than these "Woe is me" types. Complaining solves nothing....start finding solutions.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*****ing about people *****ing?

Irony?

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) I could have just as easily made a thread about Delusional, Egomaniacs on this forum who "think" they can pull 9's and 10's when in reality they can't even pull 6's.

2) Attitude is formed by your environment. If I were George Clooney, I'd be incredibly positive and would love women! But if your genetics are not as nice to you, then naturally you'll be more negative. I'm not trying to create a justification, but this is just how it is. If you're getting rejected by girls 10 times a week, you're going to be negative. Period. If you don't like it, then go to another thread.

3) I thought this forum was made to help people. If I were to talk about this stuff to my coworkers, they'd look at my like I'm a freak and I'd probably get fired. The reason I came here is because I wanted to express some of my frustrations with some guys who are going through the same thing. If I get called a "faggot" by PHM, that's a lot easier to deal with than someone in real life seeing me vent about this stuff because that affects my personal life.

4) At the end of the day, I think I do need to take some responsibility but I can't let these emotions get to me. After all, we can't control what women think, and most of them are morons. Women want strong, Alpha males but are *shocked* when they find out he's a liar and a cheater. Women really don't know what they want, and 99% of the time they go for the wrong type of guys.

Long story short, I will make more of an effort to change. I might have my bad days in which I vent on here, but I think that is sometimes healthy is it allows me to express myself.

CJ 101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good thread bra. We really need people who are gonna start posting good stuff and stop complaining. Most of these people who post threads complaining are your typical sensitive beta faggot. Let's start posting about game and techniques and less about " why black dudes are stealing white girls, feminism" and all that other **** that faggots focus on and end up being frustrated cause they can't seem to pull females.

spang

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
2) environment is formed by our attitude. i must stop whining and become like george clooney.
fixed.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
1) I could have just as easily made a thread about Delusional, Egomaniacs on this forum who "think" they can pull 9's and 10's when in reality they can't even pull 6's.
Yeah, but it's easier for you to make a dozen threads about how you can't pull anything because life is so unfair and blah blah blah.

2) Attitude is formed by your environment. If I were George Clooney, I'd be incredibly positive and would love women! But if your genetics are not as nice to you, then naturally you'll be more negative.
I disagree. I know plenty of people whose genetics are "not as nice" and they're pretty happy people. Not everyone wakes up every morning feeling like the world owes them a supermodel girlfriend.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anwers In BOLD

skinnyguy said:

When was the last time you pulled a chick of any caliber period?

2) Attitude is formed by your environment. If I were George Clooney, I'd be incredibly positive and would love women! But if your genetics are not as nice to you, then naturally you'll be more negative. I'm not trying to create a justification, but this is just how it is. If you're getting rejected by girls 10 times a week, you're going to be negative. Period. If you don't like it, then go to another thread.

You know how many girls I get rejected by when I got my first lay after learning game? easily 500....you do what you gotta do. When I started crying thank God Player Superme checked my a$$ quick

3) I thought this forum was made to help people. If I were to talk about this stuff to my coworkers, they'd look at my like I'm a freak and I'd probably get fired. The reason I came here is because I wanted to express some of my frustrations with some guys who are going through the same thing. If I get called a "faggot" by PHM, that's a lot easier to deal with than someone in real life seeing me vent about this stuff because that affects my personal life

All your threads are keyboard jocky type threads, I have yet to see a field report from you or a thread in regards to a situation with a chick that you approached.

4) At the end of the day, I think I do need to take some responsibility but I can't let these emotions get to me. After all, we can't control what women think, and most of them are morons. Women want strong, Alpha males but are *shocked* when they find out he's a liar and a cheater. Women really don't know what they want, and 99% of the time they go for the wrong type of guys.
More Keyboard Jocky talk

Long story short, I will make more of an effort to change. I might have my bad days in which I vent on here, but I think that is sometimes healthy is it allows me to express myself.

I'm gonna hold you to the last part, I really would love to see a journal from you. The game is all about inspiring there is a lot of pain but you can do it. It's worth it, you go through up's and downs

Take it from a guy whose been rejected over 1,000 times

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
Here Here! This place is gettin rough, I get it guys, I too had my share of idiotic posts. But after a little slap in the face such as this here and bit of research you will find what you need to find here.

Oh by the by, whining and complaining did absolutely nothing for my cause.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need to get my motivation for working out at the gym more consistently, hitting the punching bag there too, I do that to let out all my anger and rage, stress over being single and the harsh expectations of us guys in order to be attractive to girls

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing about this site is that if used properly, it's not so much of a bible of information, as much as it is a back pocket pamphlet that you refer to every once in a while. But the "DJ Pamphlet" isn't as catchy

I am going to share a story. The real life backbreaker has this bad habit of over analyzing everything to the point of paralysis. It's not something I do as much anymore but it's what I automatically want to do whenever I am presented with a problem. I want to think about it. I want to come up with the best solution before moving forward. I want to analyze everything I want to sit and think about what to do and the best way to handle something.

About what now, 10 years ago give or take I was presented with a bunch of problems with my business to the point where I was literally in bed crying. I had so much **** on my plate I couldn't even think about what to think about first lol. Everything was wrong. I spent a good, probably the entire fall of 2003 in a true funk. Depressed. I would spend all this time coming up with solutions and none of them worked. It just made the situation worse.

One day, early 2004, I just woke up and i said to myself, **** it. i'm just going to work. I've hit my breaking point, and whatever happens is going to happen, fvck it. I'm going to do my best. But i'm going to do something. I'm going to work my absolute best, and let the chips fall where they may, and live with it.

You want to know the funniest thing? I spent an entire fall trying to figure out how to come up with solutions and then when I threw caution to the wind and just rolled up my sleeves, and actually worked, what needed to be done only then became as clear as day to me. I knew exactly what I needed to do and I started to do it and things started to change.

Everyone always asks me, backbreaker what type of business advice can you give me? What'st he most important thing you can tell me about business? What's this, what's that? How do I do this? The most important thing I ever learned, and it took me a few years to truly get this is this intelligent thought can only come from the fruits of action.

The way this site is supposed to be used, the way I ended up using is. you go out, you talk to some women, you get rejected, you get some dates, you come to the site and post specific feedback about specific situations that you are personally experiencing.

Before I respond to a person I usually check and see if i see anything resembling a field report from a guy. Dates, wife, GF, lay reports, something. anything. There is absolutely nothing that anyone on this site who isn't "in the field" can say to me that would get under my skin because they are living in a make believe world. Generally, the people who ***** are the same people who never post field reports, who do nothing but post about the things solmon spoke about. It's quite telling.

Wolfgang D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheCWord said:
The threads popping up on SoSuave are out of control lately.
That's funny, that's what I thought when I came back (I only come here when I'm on a dry spell) in the beginning of October. I was thinking of making a thread about it back then, so I saved some of the headlines that I saw on page one in Don Juan Discussion:

I actually feel a little used!
Why am I being such a little ***** regarding my Ex ?
Is "beta" synonymous with "ugly"?
Is it possible to have confidence if women reject you all the time
Does this site cause paranoia and insecurity?
Never had a girlfriend at 29 years old
If you are 25, almost 26 and still live with your parents and no college degree
Enough to end it?
When girls start thinking you are gay
The idea of having sex within 2 or 3 date is simply stupid when you are....
Help, I am in a date situation

(I mean, good Lord, guys. Eat healthy and go to the gym, you'll feel less depressed.)

Fruitbat said:
*****ing about people *****ing?

Irony?
No. It's not the same thing. Those you say are "whining" when pointing out that there is too much whining going on, wouldn't need to say anything unless the atmosphere was being dragged down.

The fallacy in your argument is the same as saying, "So the police are violent to stop a criminal from being violent. Then they are the same as the criminal!"

Or, "So the surgeon uses a knife to treat someone who had his intestines hurt by a knife. Oh the irony!"

Solomon said:
The problem is that the forum is run by Keyboard Jocky's now who don't post anything except threads about hypergamy, femnimsm, how other races of men are stealing their women and other rheotric talk.
Seriously? You're the one who brings up race every chance you get. How many times have you bragged about how many white women you date? You hear of black men being obsessed with white women, and this seems the prime example. Other black guys can post for a long time in forums and you never hear about their race, but you seem to jump at every opportunity. Oh look, you brought up race again.

Also, pointing out the pervasive presence of feminism in various parts of society, and the consequences of that, is not illegitimate. Showing quotes from feminists to reveal what they are actually thinking is not whining. It is information that people should be aware of. Why do you oppose criticism of feminists? Thinking of them as natural allies, perhaps.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wolfgang D said:
Seriously? You're the one who brings up race every chance you get. How many times have you bragged about how many white women you date? You hear of black men being obsessed with white women, and this seems the prime example. Other black guys can post for a long time in forums and you never hear about their race, but you seem to jump at every opportunity. Oh look, you brought up race again.

Also, pointing out the pervasive presence of feminism in various parts of society, and the consequences of that, is not illegitimate. Showing quotes from feminists to reveal what they are actually thinking is not whining. It is information that people should be aware of. Why do you oppose criticism of feminists? Thinking of them as natural allies, perhaps.
SHOW ME A THREAD I STARTED ON RACE

I HAVE NEVER MADE A RACE THREAD

HAVE I POSTED IN THEM? YES!!!

YOU DAMN RIGHT IF I SEE SOMETHING THATS BULLSHYT OR I DON'T AGREE WITH, I'M GONNA CALL IT OUT

GUYS ON HERE GET BUTTHURT WHEN A GUY LIKE ME COMES ALONG AND TELLS THEM HOW IT IS, BECAUSE THEY DON'T AGREE WITH IT.......IT BOTHERS THEM THAT THE TRUTH CAN BE BLATANT

I HAVE SAID BEFORE AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN, I HAVE MET MY SHARE OF SOSUAVERS AND YES SOME OF YOU GUYS ARE RACISTS IN REAL LIFE. I COULDA MADE A CALL OUT THREAD ON A COUPLE MEMBERS I HAVE MET, BUT WHAT GOOD IS THAT GOING TO ACCOMPLISH?

I TALK ABOUT THINGS I KNOW AND THINGS I DON'T KNOW I TRY TO LEARN OR KEEP OUT OF IT

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All right, let's catch ourselves before this degenerates into a race thread.

What this discussion is actually about is this:

HalfAddict said:
Oh by the by, whining and complaining did absolutely nothing for my cause.
Guys are posting in this thread, and others, asking what the big deal is about constantly b*tching on here? "It helps me vent," they say.

Yes, if you're feeling compelled to act butt hurt it is better to do it here than in real life. However, I don't think these depressed guys realize the lasting negative impact they are having on their lives by making a habit out of complaining.

You may have talked yourself into believing it is a form of therapy for you, but really you're just putting a focus on negative things in your life - which is going to weigh you down and not provide you with the motivation necessary to make positive changes (I assume you're interested in that if you are reading this site?).

I guarantee you that you'd feel better approaching girls, even getting shot down, then posting a field report about it then posting about how terrible the world is, how much of a victim you are, and how your past is somehow hindering you from owning the future you want.

Ok, ok, ok. I hear the protests of beta guys like skinny... "It makes me feel BETTER!"

...Are you SURE about that? Let's put it this way... Are you and your woe-is-me attitude seeing the progress you want?

Probably not. If you keep doing the same thing, you're just going to keep getting the same results. So if you don't believe some stranger on the Internet, no matter how handsome, when he says that your constant b*tch fests are dragging you down - how about cutting it out just for the sake of mixing things up? Trying something new?

Because what you're doing now ain't working. If it was, you'd have nothing to cry about :)

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approaching girls and getting shot down isn't good advice. It makes you more lonely and you end up on SOS on Friday night.

I think good advice is, working out...not caring about women and focusing on another goal...trying to make male friends (expanding social circle) instead of going for pvssy...