Stop Being Timid!

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been readng threw these posts..and I see so much timid ****..first off...you KISS HER THE FIRST DATE...always..and if she doenst want you to..she is either prude as ****...or not interested.

stop treating this with soft hands...your a ****ing man who wants the *****...yes I know you want to be a good guy and show that u want more..but the bottom line is a big part of you wants the *****.

everywomen I met..I talk about or bring up sexual references, jokes, to the point of where they ask or say..oh thats all u want huh? well guess what??? that means im getting laid !

Dont be so timid....start pimping like you cant be stopped..show her you cant be stopped....show urself you cant be stopped..and then you wont be stopped.

and as for all the haters...(AFC's) please dont reply to my post with jealous and bull****..Im getting sick of it..I can see where some of the previous DJ's who have come here leave because of your bull**** comments....I am trying to motivate and inspire these men who arent where I am yet to achieve higher then the limiting standerds they still posses!

good hunting this weekend fellows!

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
I can feel your frustation. That is why my favorite two comments are "Man-UP" and "Grab your balls and move".

Timid is not attractive, never have and never will be.

When you make a pass at a chick, even if she rejects it, you have set a precendence. You have established that you are not in this to be a friend but a lover. That is why you must always make a pass early to establish your intent.

Most fellows dont grasp this, but here's a universal truth-Women do believe in and try to get Male "friends". So no she doesn't assume that you are only in it for lover status, because women can have and do have in their minds male "friends".

Do Something!!!!!

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It takes balls to jump off a cliff. It doesn't mean it's a wise thing to do.

I certainly agree that many guys here are restricted by fear and that's a sorry thing, but I also think there is an equal number of guys who fail because they are too heedless.

I believe that relationships with women - and people in general -need to be handled with care and thought, to build trust, rapport and even attraction. Rushing into these situations like a horny bull will get you nowhere at all.

I believe the secret to success lies in between being too cautious and not cautious enough.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jariel
It takes balls to jump off a cliff. It doesn't mean it's a wise thing to do.

I certainly agree that many guys here are restricted by fear and that's a sorry thing, but I also think there is an equal number of guys who fail because they are too heedless.

I believe that relationships with women - and people in general -need to be handled with care and thought, to build trust, rapport and even attraction. Rushing into these situations like a horny bull will get you nowhere at all.

I believe the secret to success lies in between being too cautious and not cautious enough.
Sounds good on paper pimpen but lets talk about reality. The guy who scores the most is the guy who goes in. I have gotten 100% more girls doing something over doing nothing. All that caution crap is for simps who dont realize that no one knows or even cares what is going on in your head but you.

A chick dont care if you waited 10 seconds or 1 second. She dont care if you are trying to put on a air of mystery by being aloof. When the world looks at you, all we say is look at this scared little coward.

"The bold is ALWAYS more successful then the hesitant"

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
first off...you KISS HER THE FIRST DATE...always
Why? This has nothing to do with being timid. Being physical with someone is sharing yourself, why do I want to do that with someone I've known a few hours? **** that.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by AverageFC
Why? This has nothing to do with being timid. Being physical with someone is sharing yourself, why do I want to do that with someone I've known a few hours? **** that.
Because you do!!! You are on the date with her because you want to get physical. Dont sit here and pretend like you only want to know her mind.

This is why cats end up in friend zone over and over again. It's your job to establish your intent from the door. If you are only on the date just to become her best friend do what you do, but if you are looking to hit it, then you need to show that you have intent on being more then a friend.

ps. Im not even going to touch the girlie post about "sharing yourself". Stop watching those commercials meant to keep little girls from having sex homey.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if all you want is a peice of tang then go find yourself a two timing ho to suck you off. that my friend is not hard to do, you can find these type of girls in most night clubs and bars world wide

this seems like the type of girl you want, because your entire post was all about getting the pu$$y

if you want a decent girl with possible LTR then sack up and approch some females with the goal to not only hit it off with them but romance them as well.

your a little confused bro, not every guy in here wants to have sex with every girl they meet, that might be one of their objectives but i garuntee you a relationship with said girl, would be higher on the list

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the above post.

It depends what you want from her. I want more than sex from women I date so their personality can make or break it for me. Regardless, I'd always prefer to take time to screen women before I make any kind of move as they could be bad news (i.e. prostitute, slvt, gold digger, a distant relative, a mate's girlfriend or worse).

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by christz
if all you want is a peice of tang then go find yourself a two timing ho to suck you off. that my friend is not hard to do, you can find these type of girls in most night clubs and bars world wide

this seems like the type of girl you want, because your entire post was all about getting the pu$$y

if you want a decent girl with possible LTR then sack up and approch some females with the goal to not only hit it off with them but romance them as well.

your a little confused bro, not every guy in here wants to have sex with every girl they meet, that might be one of their objectives but i garuntee you a relationship with said girl, would be higher on the list
Pure BS

Cut the crap homey all men want sex from women. Now if you are saying you ALSO want something else that one thing. And every guy wants to have sex with every Hot women they meet. You are not attracted to here personality at first site-cut the crap.

This is why so many Man here dont get any, and cant find a girl to save their lives, becuase you want a Woman but are afraid to be a Man.

Men have a nature, women have a nature, if women arent afraid to embrace their, why is so many man in this society seem afraid to embrace theirs.

You can shovel the bs to women all you want and they will fall for it, but game recogonize game. You can do all the logic you want but "your little man wants what you little man wants".

The stuff you are spitting should be moved to the DR Phil forum.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Royal Elite
Pure BS

Cut the crap homey all men want sex from women. Now if you are saying you ALSO want something else that one thing. And every guy wants to have sex with every Hot women they meet. You are not attracted to here personality at first site-cut the crap.

This is why so many Man here dont get any, and cant find a girl to save their lives, becuase you want a Woman but are afraid to be a Man.

Men have a nature, women have a nature, if women arent afraid to embrace their, why is so many man in this society seem afraid to embrace theirs.

You can shovel the bs to women all you want and they will fall for it, but game recogonize game. You can do all the logic you want but "your little man wants what you little man wants".

The stuff you are spitting should be moved to the DR Phil forum.
that's what i said, i said although it would be nice to hit it off with every girl a guy see's i garuntee you after a date some drinks and a kiss later they want a little more than that.

i approch girls i think are attractive because your right i wanna hit that, but if they're a biatch i'll close up shop and move the hell on, which means its not all about sex for me. But you as well as the orignial thread poster might put up with the gay ass crap so long as your hittin it.

only the hardcore wanna be Pimps and hustlers just want ass, and like i said before its not hard to get ass. so in reality they are achiveing something subpar and easily attainable

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by christz
that's what i said, i said although it would be nice to hit it off with every girl a guy see's i garuntee you after a date some drinks and a kiss later they want a little more than that.

i approch girls i think are attractive because your right i wanna hit that, but if they're a biatch i'll close up shop and move the hell on, which means its not all about sex for me. But you as well as the orignial thread poster might put up with the gay ass crap so long as your hittin it.

only the hardcore wanna be Pimps and hustlers just want ass, and like i said before its not hard to get ass. so in reality they are achiveing something subpar and easily attainable
"easily attainable" and "subpar" and yet dudes come here every single day trying to find out what to do to get azz. Getting fine azz is only ez to a select few.

"put up with the gay ass crap" are you refering to playing the game, and having patience. Because nexting every girl you come into contact dont make you a dj it makes you a chump with no game.

You already know what you are in it for and if you aren't ever attaining your goal what are you playing for?

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Royal Elite..your the man...this is exactly what im talking about..they dont get it.

I used to sound like that..I used to spew thats garbage..im not saying that all I want is sex.

Infact I want a gf...just havent met one to stop what im doing for. I dont go out and **** her on the first date..but I can GUARENTEE YOU 99.9 PERCENT OF WOMEN WILL WONDER WHY YOU WERENT PHYSICAL AND DIDNT KISS THEM ON THE FIRST DATE.

if you want ur perfect prude women go to a church or go try to seduce a bunch of nuns.

If you want her to want you...then you better show her YOUR TESTOSTERONE..FACE IT..ALL MEN THINK OF SEX ALOT..ACTING LIKE YOU DONT IS BEING FAKE~

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Royal Elite
"easily attainable" and "subpar" and yet dudes come here every single day trying to find out what to do to get azz. Getting fine azz is only ez to a select few.

"put up with the gay ass crap" are you refering to playing the game, and having patience. Because nexting every girl you come into contact dont make you a dj it makes you a chump with no game.

You already know what you are in it for and if you aren't ever attaining your goal what are you playing for?
gay ass crap like being annoying (generally) and anything along those lines. then again any girl that is a biatch to you, is obviously either full of herself or she's not intrested so its not worth playing the game.

and i do attain my goal but only with the girls i put the time and patience into, i rarely though if ever go for the girls i can just screw around with and brag about it later i'd rather get the girl, screw around with her constantly while haveing her faithful to me AND brag about it. that's what i live for.

i don't live for the cheap sluts and one night stands i don't care how hot the girl is

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Facts that no man can deny:

The first impression any girl that you meet in person makes on you is appearance. If they are sexy, you want to get to know them better.

When you go out on a date and it apparently goes well, you go in for the kiss because having sex is one of your intentions (and hers too since she went on a date, that went well, with you). If you do not believe that she is your type, you have two options:
1. end the date

2. try to have sex with her that night

Saying that you don't want to give away your kiss to a girl is the most feminine bullcrap thing I've heard. It's like those girls who say "he has to earn my virginity" etc. If you are attracted to a girl, a kiss is the beginning of physical involvement. That is the way it is.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
Royal Elite..your the man...this is exactly what im talking about..they dont get it.

I used to sound like that..I used to spew thats garbage..im not saying that all I want is sex.

Infact I want a gf...just havent met one to stop what im doing for. I dont go out and **** her on the first date..but I can GUARENTEE YOU 99.9 PERCENT OF WOMEN WILL WONDER WHY YOU WERENT PHYSICAL AND DIDNT KISS THEM ON THE FIRST DATE.

if you want ur perfect prude women go to a church or go try to seduce a bunch of nuns.

If you want her to want you...then you better show her YOUR TESTOSTERONE..FACE IT..ALL MEN THINK OF SEX ALOT..ACTING LIKE YOU DONT IS BEING FAKE~
read my reply dude, not all guys ONLY want to hit it and be done with it. your pushing off your own views on how a guy should be.

guys want sex from hot sexy women, yes but if you asked a guy

"would you like to have sex with this beautiful model once and never see her again"

or

"would you like to have a relationship with this beautiful model and have sex with her on a daily basis"

any respectable guy would take choice # 2 its not about cheapthrills to some guys man understand that.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and i do attain my goal but only with the girls i put the time and patience into, i rarely though if ever go for the girls i can just screw around with and brag about it later i'd rather get the girl, screw around with her constantly while haveing her faithful to me AND brag about it. that's what i live for.

I see your point..im not talking about sluts....I went on a date with a 24 yr old school teacher the other night..she was telling me on my date about how she went on a date with a guy who was nice..got her flowers and all this ****. Guess what she didnt call him again :)

this girl was shy..she didnt talk much for about 20 min..she was nervous, kept taping her nails..everything about her was conservative..until after I charmed her for an hour at the dinner table..she asked me to come back to apt instead of a movie...why? because all women want it..we didnt have sex by the way..

remember MOST OF US HERE ARE ADULTS NOW....WE HAVE BEEN HAVING SEX FOR A LONG TIME..JUST AS MUCH AS SHE WANTS TO BE SURE UR A FAITHFUL LOVING GUY..SHE WANTS TO KNOW YOU WILL LAY HER OUT TOO :)!

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Christz,

I understand what you are saying about the cheap thrills and ONSs. Sure, not all guys are into that, and thats just fine. However, a kiss is not an ONS. It is basically a way for both parties on a date to know that there is physical attraction and that they can continue further with the relationship.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Luveno
Christz,

I understand what you are saying about the cheap thrills and ONSs. Sure, not all guys are into that, and thats just fine. However, a kiss is not an ONS. It is basically a way for both parties on a date to know that there is physical attraction and that they can continue further with the relationship.
who said anything about me not going in for a kiss after the first date? I'm all for it and if this happens to be a girl i wanna be with then of course i'll try to hit it off that night.

but i'm not gonna push the issue though, if i get a kiss but not a blow job i'm not gonna run to these forums and ask for advice on how to get my "prudish, new g/f" in bed.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
any respectable guy would take choice # 2 its not about cheapthrills to some guys man understand that.

are you a women?? any respectable guy??? what just because a single man with a stressful week would like to go out and get his socks blown he isnt respectable???

what world are you living in...this is why...a small majority of guys are ****ing and dating all the better looking women out there.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Luveno
Facts that no man can deny:

The first impression any girl that you meet in person makes on you is appearance. If they are sexy, you want to get to know them better.

When you go out on a date and it apparently goes well, you go in for the kiss because having sex is one of your intentions (and hers too since she went on a date, that went well, with you). If you do not believe that she is your type, you have two options:
1. end the date

2. try to have sex with her that night

Saying that you don't want to give away your kiss to a girl is the most feminine bullcrap thing I've heard. It's like those girls who say "he has to earn my virginity" etc. If you are attracted to a girl, a kiss is the beginning of physical involvement. That is the way it is.
Wooo I thought all the Men had left and left the girlie men behind. Good post bro.

Feminist and disney movies have done a number on too many men in this world. You wont just give a kiss away cause that is giving away a part of yourself-Do you hear this crap. Homey needs a testerone tranfusion ASAP with all this hall mark crap he keeps posting.