STOP asking a woman out multiple times!! Yeah YOU! READ THIS!!

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guy: Hey its Spiegel from Friday night, when are you free this week?
HB: Hey! I am actually not sure yet...I have a lot going on, can I let you know?
Guy: Cool. let me know.

good idea

this works only when a guy is attractive or hot.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask once or twice at most for good measure, then bounce like a boss, there is no need to beat a dead horse. Have some dignity, man. The more you insist, the more you define your neediness, and the more you raise her power level over you. Why would you do that? It's like fighting Brock Lesnar in a UFC match and taking off your gloves and giving him a steel pipe in the process.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3agle 3yes said:
I don't agree with this, there are legitimate reasons why women can't see you.

Especially if you've just met her once. I could imagine the f*cks I never would've had if I deleted a b*tch's number because she didn't meet up with me at the first opportunity.

As for the OP, all the things mentioned are obvious to me, but this mostly applies if you haven't f*cked her yet...if you have then you have a little leeway.
Exactly, the one strike rule is basically BS propaganda used to make guys think they're the prize and that women should be chasing them. It's a noble cause, but it's still BS. The reality is a girl who you just met has little reason to "move a mountain" to be with you, even if she does in fact like you. This is because in our society guys are expected to do the chasing, and also because women generally have a lot more options.

If you talk to a girl for 5 minutes, get her number, and she does try to move a mountain to be with you... you're either dating down or that's a red flag because there's probably something up.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spiegel549 said:
They told me they love when they test to see if a guy they just met is really needy by giving him a fake excuse when he asks them out.. (what c*nts I know) lol. But the guys that they actually REACH OUT TO, are the guys that respond like this:

Guy: Hey its Spiegel from Friday night, when are you free this week?
HB: Hey! I am actually not sure yet...I have a lot going on, can I let you know?
Guy: Cool. let me know.

BOOM GUY GOES GHOST AND DOES NOT REACH OUT TO HER AGAIN.
That is the guy they call/text to go out with a few days later.
I don't agree with this. If a girl is interested in a guy, she won't give him the vague "can I let you know?" line in the first place. Girls are not stupid (at least not when it comes to social awareness). They know that attractive guys have options and might very well next them if they start acting flakey.

Roni_88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yewki said:
Exactly, the one strike rule is basically BS propaganda used to make guys think they're the prize and that women should be chasing them. It's a noble cause, but it's still BS. The reality is a girl who you just met has little reason to "move a mountain" to be with you, even if she does in fact like you. This is because in our society guys are expected to do the chasing, and also because women generally have a lot more options.

If you talk to a girl for 5 minutes, get her number, and she does try to move a mountain to be with you... you're either dating down or that's a red flag because there's probably something up.
So according to YOU, what is your rule,,,,

Twist of Cain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do I continue a soft next (a week now) with a girl who doesnt initiate because shes been hurt from me in the past and wants to see if i can “change” etc..

Whenever I hit her up every other week or so, it ends in sex/stayin’ overnight, but it’s getting to the point where I want her to initiate.

Should I shoot a text being like “if i have to text u everytime for us hookin up, im eventually gonna drop u”

or

“no good dik for u unless u initiate!”

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
As someone who has 5 hot girls half his age texting him at this very moment, all but one of whom initiated tonight, most of whom just gave me their number in the past week, and one of whom I spent the weekend with, I've never once asked them out in the first text. That's ridiculous. She might not even have you programmed in yet.

You have to start a conversation and learn something about them. By the time they give you their number, they should already be interested. You're only trying to amplify it.

You need to get them in the habit of initiating text conversations with you. Then ask them out within the first 10 texts or so (meaning she wrote to you 10 times).

The key is: send one or two texts, and wait until they reply. Don't have a rule about only one though. I just got a gorgeous waitresses number Sunday, age 25. I texted her Monday and she didn't reply. I texted her again tonight and now she's sending me pictures of her cats (always a good sign).

You must be interesting. Saying "let's meet for drinks" in the first text is not interesting. Telling them you just made crab cakes from scratch and telling them the ingredients is interesting. Telling them you visited 6 states since you last spoke is interesting. Try to let them send the first AND last text per day if possible. Respond to what they wrote and play their own words back to them. Keep your language positive (avoiding words like sorry, can't, and hate). Get them to send you non-selfies of themselves. Only send a photo of you upon written request.

That said, I've never once in my life used a smiley face or (laugh out loud acronym). Those are indeed highly feminine. But the winkie is the international "I'm only joking" symbol and being someone who is blunt, I've had to use this one. People often don't get humor over text, and it's the shortest way to say you're joking. It also doesn't sound apologetic. No other emoticons are ok IMO.

And for the love of God don't say BOOM.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seeing a lot of guys struggling with women's interest levels on here.

It's starting to get to the point where only Brad Pitt can ensure a girl will text back. The average dude has to put up with so much **** and there is no way around it.