Stood Up to a Very *****y Woman at My Gym Today

Billy_Badass

Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as he walked away happy about how he handled it, knowing that he didn't even come close to getting laid, I wouldn't think it would be a problem. Regardless of it being a "botched" attept at pick up, he did it anyways, and had the balls to do what no other guy at the gym had to do. And, he didn't kiss her ass when she told him to go away. If you can walk away from a pick up with your self-respect, then nothing has truly gone wrong.

Props for not taking ****.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamePendo said:
...Damn, I haven't finished my ultimate gym thread, but if you look in my other gym threads, you can see how I preach to make VERY BRIEF conversation, in between sets or whatever, and get the phone or other close ASAP. Whether she is into her excercise or not is irrelevant, since you should. Your chat is BRIEF, as in basic know-abouts about the person, and boom, eject closing...
:yes: Basic gym etiquette just like toweling off the equipment when you're done.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamePendo said:
You're not getting any medal from me. Yes you did stand up, and that's great, and inspirational. But you fvcked up.
Agree 100%

Read the whole thread you guys sound like women-haters. Every guy in this community should know by now that one way or the other the girl is going to act like a bitvh. But really its just a females screening process which we call sh!t tests. She completely blew your frame away, if you held the frame and came across dominant and passed the sh!t test you would've easily changed her perception of you.

It would be irrelevant whether you interupted her our not if you had the right frame of mind and actually was more "fun" than just maybe some boring small talk.

Another thing stop trying to get a reaction out of the woman that's so better just have fun and play around. She will eventually fall into your reality and want to be apart of your fun.

This girl sh!t tested you and it threw you off, you most likely wasn't expecting that.

Only think that you did good was not taking the disrespect. But if were thinking in gaming terms then no it was horrible. Either way keep us updated on what happens with you and her.

samaka

Don Juan
Reaction score
Frank2500 said:
To my greatest surprise, the ***** got up from her seat, stood right in front of me and began yelling in my face:

"Look. You said hello to me and I answered you. I can't work out well when people are talking to me, okay? You don't have to start talking about my attitude."
At this point I would have started laughing uncontrollably. Nothing funnier than a b*tch thinking I give a sh*t.

Nice play anyway man!

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you did the right thing man.

Its always horrible to be put in a situation like this though whether it be with a man or woman.

Too many needlessly rude people in the world these days.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frank2500 said:
In an earlier post a while ago, I had mentioned there's this woman at my gym, I'll guess she's in her mid-twenties, whom for some reason, most men just seem extremely scared to approach or begin a conversation with. The main reason is because she comes across as very unapproachable, (and she is) never smiling, dresses like a real slut (very skimpy-extremely tight shorts that barely cover her butt and make her pantyline/underwear very visible, and a tank top that exposes her belly button). A couple weeks ago, I took a chance and said "hi" to her when she happened to be working out around me and I introduced myself to her and we had a brief conversation. I noticed that a lot of the guys at the gym were watching me talk to her. Based on what I noticed on that day, she seems to be the kind who gives men a vibe through body language, mainly through facial expressions, "Look. I'm working out. I know I'm hot, that's why you're trying to talk to me. Don't bother me, I really don't want to talk to you."

So this morning, she happened to be using one of the machines right next to me again. As usual, she took off her jacket and bent down, so that everyone could take a look at her ass and her scintily cladedness. She sat down on the machine, not making eye contact with anyone. A couple minutes later, I said hello to her and tried to engage her in a brief conversation. I told her I noticed she works out really hard and tried to get her to smile a little bit and loosen up and not be so uptight. Then she took me by surprise at one point, turning around and asking me with a sharp rudeness that I can't describe sufficiently in words:

"Look. Can you work out well when someone is talking to you?"
Me (in a calm voice): "Hey. It wasn't my intent to distract you from what you're doing. I'm a naturally friendly and social person, and I just thought I'd take a chance to say hi."

Then she took a deep breath, shook her head, rolled her eyes and began frowning.

Me: " There's no need for you to be getting an attitude. It's really no big deal. It's all good."

To my greatest surprise, the ***** got up from her seat, stood right in front of me and began yelling in my face:

"Look. You said hello to me and I answered you. I can't work out well when people are talking to me, okay? You don't have to start talking about my attitude."

Her yelling was starting to get the effect and drama that she wanted, as one woman who walked past us began to look, wondering what was going on. Good enough, there weren't very many people in the area where we were walking out.

So I responded to her calmly but sternly:

"Listen. It's over. It's no big deal. Don't disrespect me. Get out of my face."

She tried to keep on yelling at me again. I reiterated firmly:

"Look. I said, 'it's over.' Don't disrespect me, get out of my face."

A sudden humility seemed to completely take control of her. She suddenly became so meek and appeared to be so frightened of continuing to speak that she picked up her bottle of water and jacket and left that area without saying a single word and unable to look me in the eye.

Of course, when she left the area, she proceeded to complain about it to some female friend of hers:

"I was trying to work out and this dude was talking to me, blah blah blah...and I can't work out when people are talking to me, blah, blah, blah."

Looking back, I was surprised at my reaction toward her. Back in the day, a woman would yell in my face like that and I won't be able to stand up to her or at least get her to treat me with respect whether or not she felt she was right or wrong. I probably would have said I was very sorry, tried to get her to calm down, kissed up to her and promised that it won't happen again. Or most likely, I would have simply remained silent, scared of getting into a confrontation with her.

This post isn't written to determine who was right or wrong in this case, and that's not what I'm trying to get folks on here to talk about. What I did notice personally through this encounter and my reaction, is in my opinion, quite an important step toward self-improvement. I can now walk around with the confidence that no woman can disrespect me or talk to me as if I'm a wimp, even if I made a move on her and she said "no." I'm not sure if it could be a consequence of the increased testosteron which comes from lifting weights consistently or just a personal improvement of some kind...but either way, I was pleased with how it turned out and I'm never ever, going to let a woman try to talk to me like that. Never.
The temptation to put a hot biacth in her place is very good to have, the power was not how can i say, her projecting her no approach ideal's the power was what i would say, the guy or you wanting to see the challange and test how a biacth like this would react.

I imagine prior to the conversation you half expected this reaction in the first place, it was not a suprise when she did it.

So i question your need to want to get a power fix from a hot biatch women and prove something, which i would call, wanting to test your ALPHA on a challange.

Problem is you in my opinion only did about 50% of what was needed in this situation.

Well done on the approach, but as others have put, the timing was off!
But the biggest failure was not in the timing or the appraoch, this was small stuff, hardly an issue.

The problem was your reaction, granted you felt the need to put the biatch in her place.

but a cool with it guy would have simply, said 'hey no problem, maybe i will talk to you later', smiled and walked off. (at the 'I am busy working out phase').

If you opened her again you could have hit her with a neg right off the bat, 'Hi again, is your bite as bad as your bark", big smile.
Or:
'Hey sorry about before, I have read the gym bible 1o1, page 29 paragraph 13 line 12 states i cant say hi to women working out, thanks for the lesson'. smile and walk off (and in future there is a chance to call her a geek)

The way you acted was not cool, fun and as screwed any chances with her, not to mention rather dangerous as the knight in shining armour CHUMP with no game jumps to her rescue (in the hope of appearing like the 'hero') and ask's her 'is this man bothering you'.

Women with attitude are funny, dont let it concern you, turn it into a joke, dont let them fuc* up your frame, if you do you have failed a great opportunity to game a women with majour shi* tests.

how to fail shi* tests do what this guy did.

Just cos she has a stick up her as* does not mean you have to jam one up your own.

xbeejx

Reaction score
I used to have this gay mate, a little queeny thing he was but man he could carry himself. There was this occasion where he was talking to some guy in a pub and it turned into an argument and this guy started yelling and making a scene. So he stood up on his bar stool and said "You want to make a scene, I'll make a scene!!!! And started yelling abuse at him from on top of his perch and you can imagine the effect.

If someone ever tries to embarress me now by making a scene I just esculate it 10 times and watch them try to crawl into the floor, haha, funny ****

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You told a woman not to disrespect you when she was obviously doing so. Kudos to that. I agree you could have handled it more smoothly but this process is about learning, so do take other peoples advice and TRY them at least in the field to see what really works. Remember theories of a lot of people here are simple theories they themselves have never tested.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm said:
You told a woman not to disrespect you when she was obviously doing so. Kudos to that. I agree you could have handled it more smoothly but this process is about learning, so do take other peoples advice and TRY them at least in the field to see what really works. Remember theories of a lot of people here are simple theories they themselves have never tested.
Like who?

nvictor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell me charm; have you ever had an argument with a true psychotic case?

I've rarely; they are very difficult to deal with. David DeAngelo says it often avoid the psycho-drama-type of girl.

Frank did a good job. I'd have done better though by avoiding her :)

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jonwon said:
Like who?
No way of saying with absolute certainty since there are too many internet-warriors and no way to prove anything.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nvictor said:
Tell me charm; have you ever had an argument with a true psychotic case?

I've rarely; they are very difficult to deal with. David DeAngelo says it often avoid the psycho-drama-type of girl.

Frank did a good job. I'd have done better though by avoiding her :)
I actually had the misfortune of having had several arguments with the psycho types on various topics during my late teens and early 20s. Sometimes in private and a few occasions in public. Sometimes in the moment we react rather than respond. This happens when we forget to relax and be calm.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LegendBoy said:
Same Pendo how can you say he didn't do a good job. He was cool and calm and never acted depressed or upset that things didn't go in the path of him scoring her. He was never rude so he did well considering what a stupid ***** she is.
Oh but he was. If you're doing your homework, some math stuff, and some person starts talking to you, distracting you from what you are doing, and even tries to "get her to smile a little bit and loosen up and not be so uptight" (wtf is that?) wouldn't you get angry? Even if you're a cool dude, you are doing your stuff. Same here, and it's universal, if she's busy, and she's not responding to your "game", you eject.

Yelling and yapping is something a chick does, since she can't give you a "I'm gonna bust yo ass mofo!" look.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamePendo said:
Oh but he was. If you're doing your homework, some math stuff, and some person starts talking to you, distracting you from what you are doing, and even tries to "get her to smile a little bit and loosen up and not be so uptight" (wtf is that?) wouldn't you get angry? Even if you're a cool dude, you are doing your stuff. Same here, and it's universal, if she's busy, and she's not responding to your "game", you eject...
I agree in that although he did handle the situation well, there was no need for the situation to occur.

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she told you you were being annoying and she wanted to workout without talking, then you kept talking to her, then the only way she could get rid of you to keep working out was to yell in your face and try to intimidate you into getting away, then you STILL didn't leave her alone because you thought you were being cool by just staying and bothering her even more, so she just left her workout since she couldn't do it with you there bothering her and went to talk to a friend.

cliff notes:
you were being an annoying bitc.h

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MetalFortress said:
I'm the same way when people try to talk to me while I'm working out. If anyone would have been as rude and critical as you were to her when she told you she doesn't work out well while being talked to, I would have kicked your ass. It's called human decency.
You respond by saying "Look. Can you work out well when someone is talking to you?"??

If you respond like that, you're are asking for trouble. If you don't want to workout, kindly tell them you are in the zone and can't be disturbed. Don't desrespect someone.

She's the one that brought up the drama by disrespecting him. All of his responces indicated that he doesn't want any trouble, and doesn't want to deal with her any more

You're gonna get your ass beat one day if thats how you really are.

Frank, you handled this in the best way possible. You kept you cool and remained calm, then spoke the truth. Congrads :up:

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was a conversation with a woman. It doesn't mean anything.

Some of you guys need to stop taking what women say to heart. Most of the time what comes out of her mouth is just crap anyway.

So if you see a nice ass at your gym chances are thats all she is . When you talk to a piece of ass it will most likely fart back at you. What more can you expect?

The fact is who gives a **** for what a HB has to say anyway. It isn't her mind that maters just her mouth around your c-ock.