Stood Up to a Very *****y Woman at My Gym Today

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In an earlier post a while ago, I had mentioned there's this woman at my gym, I'll guess she's in her mid-twenties, whom for some reason, most men just seem extremely scared to approach or begin a conversation with. The main reason is because she comes across as very unapproachable, (and she is) never smiling, dresses like a real slut (very skimpy-extremely tight shorts that barely cover her butt and make her pantyline/underwear very visible, and a tank top that exposes her belly button). A couple weeks ago, I took a chance and said "hi" to her when she happened to be working out around me and I introduced myself to her and we had a brief conversation. I noticed that a lot of the guys at the gym were watching me talk to her. Based on what I noticed on that day, she seems to be the kind who gives men a vibe through body language, mainly through facial expressions, "Look. I'm working out. I know I'm hot, that's why you're trying to talk to me. Don't bother me, I really don't want to talk to you."

So this morning, she happened to be using one of the machines right next to me again. As usual, she took off her jacket and bent down, so that everyone could take a look at her ass and her scintily cladedness. She sat down on the machine, not making eye contact with anyone. A couple minutes later, I said hello to her and tried to engage her in a brief conversation. I told her I noticed she works out really hard and tried to get her to smile a little bit and loosen up and not be so uptight. Then she took me by surprise at one point, turning around and asking me with a sharp rudeness that I can't describe sufficiently in words:

"Look. Can you work out well when someone is talking to you?"
Me (in a calm voice): "Hey. It wasn't my intent to distract you from what you're doing. I'm a naturally friendly and social person, and I just thought I'd take a chance to say hi."

Then she took a deep breath, shook her head, rolled her eyes and began frowning.

Me: " There's no need for you to be getting an attitude. It's really no big deal. It's all good."

To my greatest surprise, the ***** got up from her seat, stood right in front of me and began yelling in my face:

"Look. You said hello to me and I answered you. I can't work out well when people are talking to me, okay? You don't have to start talking about my attitude."

Her yelling was starting to get the effect and drama that she wanted, as one woman who walked past us began to look, wondering what was going on. Good enough, there weren't very many people in the area where we were walking out.

So I responded to her calmly but sternly:

"Listen. It's over. It's no big deal. Don't disrespect me. Get out of my face."

She tried to keep on yelling at me again. I reiterated firmly:

"Look. I said, 'it's over.' Don't disrespect me, get out of my face."

A sudden humility seemed to completely take control of her. She suddenly became so meek and appeared to be so frightened of continuing to speak that she picked up her bottle of water and jacket and left that area without saying a single word and unable to look me in the eye.

Of course, when she left the area, she proceeded to complain about it to some female friend of hers:

"I was trying to work out and this dude was talking to me, blah blah blah...and I can't work out when people are talking to me, blah, blah, blah."

Looking back, I was surprised at my reaction toward her. Back in the day, a woman would yell in my face like that and I won't be able to stand up to her or at least get her to treat me with respect whether or not she felt she was right or wrong. I probably would have said I was very sorry, tried to get her to calm down, kissed up to her and promised that it won't happen again. Or most likely, I would have simply remained silent, scared of getting into a confrontation with her.

This post isn't written to determine who was right or wrong in this case, and that's not what I'm trying to get folks on here to talk about. What I did notice personally through this encounter and my reaction, is in my opinion, quite an important step toward self-improvement. I can now walk around with the confidence that no woman can disrespect me or talk to me as if I'm a wimp, even if I made a move on her and she said "no." I'm not sure if it could be a consequence of the increased testosteron which comes from lifting weights consistently or just a personal improvement of some kind...but either way, I was pleased with how it turned out and I'm never ever, going to let a woman try to talk to me like that. Never.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she has an emotinoal connection to you now. All you have to do is look in her eyes and she is owned.

The word "disrepsect" is a very powerful world when dealing with women like that. That is the one thing they are afraid of.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frank2500 said:
"Look. Can you work out well when someone is talking to you?"
I wouldn't even have bothered with this one, I would have walked away with a smile. You can't help it if you on occassions run into some b1tch with a stick up her ass.

Engaging in a conversation with a b1tch just to prove that you are right, will lead you nowhere.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job in keeping your cool, it's very powerful stuff to be the calm one when the other person is on a tirade. :up: However, it's a genuine faux pas to engage in conversation while someone is attempting to work out, other than saying "hello" it's best to leave the full conversations until after the workout.

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

I hear you, Francisco. The thing with gyms, though, is that it's often "hit or miss" when you try talking to women when they're done working out. Most of the time, they're rushing to the locker room and after that, in a hurry to go home, and that gives quite a good number of them reason to not respond to you...to ignore you. In the case of that specific girl however, she was just way, too rude. Of course, I'm sure this happens from time to time, but in general, based on my personal experience, people are seldom as rude as she was even if you tried talking to them while they were working out. I've gotten a few phone numbers from women that way, but I guess it depends on the person.

But yeah, guys...it did feel good to stand up to this woman because she always walks around with a huge chip on her shoulder like this extremely desirable prize whom every man's just dying to go after in that gym. I know for sure there are lots of men in there who want to talk to her because of the way she dresses, but are just too intimidated to say a thing, and she knows it and plays on that.

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you ask me, you did a pretty awesome job. You sat her in her place.

Don't be surprised if she wants to talk to you in the future.

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alot of women go to the gym when their pms-ing because it raises their spirits and relieves cramps. you probably banged into her at that time of the month. it's kind of funny but my woman is like that too. she hates it when she meets a girl pal at the gym and the girl gets on the machine beside her and won't shut up. it's hard to workout when someone starts a conversation with you.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds to me like you did a pretty good job.

I'll bet that girl has some serious issues. You don't dress like that and not expect attention. Sure, she can be snobby and turn away, but to freak out like that in public isn't exactly good for her image either.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
For remaining calm under her bullsh!t you're given the silver star :flowers:

The best thing to do with these attention grabbing b!tches is, I've found, calling them out on it right then and there.

For example, I was in the checkout line at Publix a couple of weeks ago and this mid-twenties broad was in front of me cashing out. The poor pimple faced cashier was enamored with this girl and tried to give some small talk (I shook my head as he displayed EVERY AFC behaviour there is) she knew she had a little crowd around and used the opportunity to verbally berate him and insult him. I remember watching a video of Mandy Patinkin standing in line at the post office and calling some broad who cut in line an azzhole and I totally used that in this instance. When she was done reminding him how "out of her league" he was I tapped her on the shoulder and asked her if everyone here in the store was a cvnt? She turned to give me some lip saying "Pardon me." I replied very nonchalantly, " I asked if everyone here is a cvnt or if it's just you?" Even the little old ladies didn't seem to mind me dropping the dreaded "C"-word but instead hung on to my every word. I then explained to her that she is in no way, shape, or form as hot as she thinks she is and that she really needed to lose about ten pounds off her ass and thighs and shave her mustache. I noticed that she had a half gallon of ice cream and told her "ya know, a moment on the lips is a lifetime on the hips." Her mouth agape she grabbed her bags and sulked out the door. It's amazing what one little word can do to a woman demeanor.

The kid at the register shook my hand and called me his hero.

I felt like a million fvcking dollars. Even now I'm crackin' a helluva grin!

CactusMcDougal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, a fierce warrior AND a bodyguard as well. I wish I knew people like you in real life back when little 80 LB High School girls utterly destroyed my fragile ego.

underdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey dude I read that and I just want to say good job man for standing up to her, now thats a ***** and its a good thing you stayed calm. Good job again. I will deffinetly have to learn to be as cool and calm as you.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
CactusMcDougal said:
Wow, a fierce warrior AND a bodyguard as well. I wish I knew people like you in real life back when little 80 LB High School girls utterly destroyed my fragile ego.

Some guys can only dream of such aspirations . . .

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frank2500 said:
never smiling, dresses like a real slut (very skimpy-extremely tight shorts that barely cover her butt and make her pantyline/underwear very visible, and a tank top that exposes her belly button). . . . she seems to be the kind who gives men a vibe through body language, mainly through facial expressions, "Look. I'm working out. I know I'm hot, that's why you're trying to talk to me. Don't bother me, I really don't want to talk to you." . . . She sat down on the machine, not making eye contact with anyone. . . . I told her I noticed she works out really hard and tried to get her to smile a little bit and loosen up and not be so uptight.
You're not getting any medal from me. Yes you did stand up, and that's great, and inspirational. But you fvcked up.

You knew she was a stuck up bytch from the get go, she didn't have to yell at you for you to know that. You tried to "get her to smile a little bit and loosen up and not be so uptight"?!?! WTF is that? What did you actually tell her?

Those silly *****es aren't really aggressive or anything. All you have to do is not be intimidated by them and approach them. And not do some Beta behaviour **** like trying to get her to smile. You act alpha and stuck-up-ish. If they don't cling to your hook, you move on. Even so, why bother when there are these smily chicks all around?

Damn, I haven't finished my ultimate gym thread, but if you look in my other gym threads, you can see how I preach to make VERY BRIEF conversation, in between sets or whatever, and get the phone or other close ASAP. Whether she is into her excercise or not is irrelevant, since you should. Your chat is BRIEF, as in basic know-abouts about the person, and boom, eject closing.

Don't get me wrong, you did well by standing up for yourself, but her *****y attitude was called for.

chatoh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations !

Congratulations Frank ! It is all I can say. You handled the situation perfectly. I ´ve really learnt a lot from your post, and I wished I would have read it earlier in my life, and in my past issues with b...t..c..s, so I could have handled those situations better.

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done dude. More power to ya. See if she had explained to you calmly that she doesn't appreciate being talked to whilst working out and then you still did it, she might have a case. But she didn't and you humbled her. Good job.:up:

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the mixd responses.

First of all, you did a good job standing up for yourself.

However, you did a bad job reading the situation:
1) You already sensed the b1tchy attitude before opening your mouth and ignored it.
2) She dropped a huge hint that she not up for talking but you continued.

I guess learn to trust your gut about girls, because you are probably right and two, read hints that people drop off and take them.

Anyways, still, good job standing up for yourself.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, why would you want to talk to such a stuck-up American bych to begin with?

Oh yea, cuz you're like every other guy who just wants to fvck anything that looks like a hot slvt, no matter what a thorny bych it is.

She KNEW that, and that's exactly why she's so sick of guys like you. "Just a naturally friendly and social person?" My ass. Do you talk to fat, old chicks and gay guys too? No, you just want to shoot your load in her Holy Puzzy that you worship from afar.

She has power over you because she has exactly what you want - and YOU BOTH KNOW IT.

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Same Pendo how can you say he didn't do a good job. He was cool and calm and never acted depressed or upset that things didn't go in the path of him scoring her. He was never rude so he did well considering what a stupid ***** she is.