Sticking to Plans

Rejected123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey
I made plans with this girl to go minigolfing.
Then later she asked me if I wanted to go to a movie with a bunch of people.
I told her she could do what she wanted but I'm going minigolfing. Anyways
she said shes coming with me and we might just hang out with our friends some other time. (we have the same friends). Im sure I did the right thing I'm just wondering if anyone has any opinion on the situation. (On what I did, that she considered going to the movie.. ). Also I just asked this girl to go mini golfing yesterday, supposed to go last night but i had to cancel.

PS: Id just like to thank everyone on this site for all the posts ive read and all the help. Its helped me so much that yesterday somebody asked me how getting girls was so easy for me. Before, people would be surprised if a girl wanted to talk to me lol.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also I just asked this girl to go mini golfing yesterday, supposed to go last night but i had to cancel.
huh? How does that coincide with the rest of what you said?

Rejected123

Don Juan
Reaction score
ya...
it should have been good except one of her guy friends who i know likes her
invited himself along for some reason.. clearly did not catch the hint from us we didnt want him there lol but wtvr

i didnt even consider it a date

A few days after i tried to make plans with her.... but knowing this her guy friend who likes her made plans for her best friends birthday and she had to go to that... I came with cuz she invited me but i brought my best friend (a girl) and was with her the entire time

Anyways
this all basically happend last thursday and sunday
Im going out with her tomorrow so well see wat happens