steroids

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh man...bwahahahahaha

Here is something I've posted before on this forum, I think it's worth reviewing:

If you decide to use steroids, make sure that :

1) You are at least 28 years old
2) You have been training naturally for at least 6 years
3) You have done your research and you know which steroids to stack with which and also which estrogen blockers/off cycle recovery drugs to take
4) You know how to eat right - 6/7 meals a day, 1.5 grams of protein for each lb. of bodyweight
5) You get your bloodwork tests done with your doctor at least once in two months
6) You don't have history of heart diseases/cancer/kidney disorders in your family
7) You have a reliable source unless you want to be scammed with some fake stuff or worse, spend time in jail
8) This is really something you will benefit from in your life

I think that just about covers it. You can get cycle info (length, dosages) at a bunch of places on the internet

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
While some of this advice is actually good, it's mostly useles..

"DONT USE STEROIDS UNTIL YOUR 28"

That might be true, but it's also advice just like telling a teenager, "DON"T HAVE SEX..."

And we all know how much that advice is listened to.

The kid wants to be bigger then everybody else.

Problem with that is, steroids or no steroids, there will always be somebody bigger then you and somebody smaller. Thats just the way it is.

I think its stupid to do steroids at such a young age, but then again, some people become Sports stars because they did them young.

But remember, you can do whatever you want, if you dont EAT RIGHT, EXERCISE RIGHT, and REST ENOUGH, your body will eventually crash, steroids or no steroids.

While I'd say wait at least a few more years, if not more, before trying steroids, I know that your a 17 year old kid and well, your not gonna listen to anybodies advice except those who tell you " DO IT."

Just remember,

maybe you'll get huge and nothing will ever happen to you.
But maybe you dont know how to eat right and exercise right and you'll wind up abusing the steroids and then one day have serious health problems caused by this.

Either way, don't come crying when crap happens in the future. You chose to do them.

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanx alot for the info guys. Its just that I see quite a few kids around me taking steroids.... A kid i know started last year when he was 18...... HUGE GAINS Another kid i know took steroids but didnt really work out and it looked disguisting. A 23 yearold i know took steroids but didnt really have a strict diet, just ate watever he wanted..... Hes FAT now and he cant really lift, atleast not what a person on roids should be lifting..............

Currently I've been taking lots of protein, amino acids and creatine, the results arent bad.

I was just wondering if one cycle would be able to give me a little boost, thats all. I think the risks are too high anyway, my dad has heart problems, my uncle died from cancer and my grandmother died due to kidney problems..... =/

Thanx for the info though

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulation on making the right decison

Oh, and one more thing....nobody does just ONE cycle :D

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree with the fact that nobody does one cyle.

While there are exceptions to everything, in reality, heres what happens.

You get great gains after one cycle. You know you won't stop there. You'll want to get even bigger and stronger. So you'll do more cycles

Or you'll get very little gains and be disappointed. So you think if you double the dosage next time or use a stronger steroid, you'll get better results. Hence, you'll do another cycle.

It's the way life works.

You'll never be satisfied, and thus, "only doing one cycle" is just like the kid who says, "i'm only gonna smoke one cigarrette" or the guy who says "i'm only gonna drink one beer," and on and on.

It rarely happens that you'll be satisfied after one.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dont need steroids. Unnatural gains made with steroids will eventually wilt away and leave you with your skinny ass body that you started with, along with your weak ego.

To the dumbass who compared steroids to sex: steroids have concrete, physical consequences on people who take them too young while sex does not. dont make stupid comparisons.

"I HATE IT WHEN I SEE PEOPLE BIGGER THEN ME! ABSOLUTELY HATE IT. I WANT TO GET BIGGER AND BIGGER.

ANOTHER THING IS LOOK AT ALL THESE PEOPLE WHO HAVE TAKEN STEROIDS AND THEY ARE FINE TODAY. MANY MANY ATHLETES!"

I just wanted to quote that because it proves how much of a dumbass this guy really is.

True North

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you hb! Glad you made the right decision against steroids, especially with your family's medical history.

Be sure to let us know the results of the increased protein. In my opinion the importance of protein just isn't stressed enough to people trying to put on muscle. Personally I believe we get way too much carbs and fat while eating to put on muscle. People say "well you need that for energy so you don't burn muscle" That may be true but they forget that protein can also become energy too. Extra protein is a double win, you get energy to fuel your workouts plus the extra material for building new muscle.

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WORKEROUTER- ima dumbass and your a genius?
Explain to me why there were so many athletes that did take steroids and many still do and you dont hear **** about how fvcked up their lives are? um maybe cause their lives are not?
ofcourse theres a few exceptions to everything

SO SHUT THE FVCK UP!!!!!!

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WOrkrouter is obvioulsy in over his head.

"To the dumbass who compared steroids to sex: steroids have concrete, physical consequences on people who take them too young while sex does not. dont make stupid comparisons."

Are you that dumb?

A teenager having sex can um, get you AIDS, other STDS, pregnant and the list goes on.

I guess thats not concrete physicall evidence that it can be harmful to you.

While you can use protection, its not 100 percent safe.

So my comparision is very valid.

Telling a kid "NOT TO USE STEROIDS" is the same as telling a kid "NOT TO HAVE SEX"

Most won't listen to the advice anyway.

Yeah not everybody catches a disease and not everybody gets pregnant or gets somebody pregnant, but the same can be said for steroids as well.

I'd say stay away from steroids for a few years, at least until you've been working out for a few more years, know what works for you, what kinds of foods to eat, and know what routines you need to do to gain weight and lose weight. And after doing thorough research on steroids.

If you use steroids right, eat right, and exercise right, in many cases, if used correctly nothing will probably ever happen.

Yes, there is a chance that things will, but thats the chance you take. Know that.

As for becoming a skinny weakling after you stop, thats ridiculous.

Yes, some might, but if you continue to work out after you stop using 'roids, you wont become a skinny weakling. Your gains might go down some, but you won't lose 100 pounds cause you stopped doing 'roids. Unless you stop working out and eating altogether.

While you shouldn't use steroids while you are young, because it will have an effect on you, no matter what you think, its idiots like Workrouter and his type of advice that lead kids to do things without researching and without thinking.

Best advice is to work out hard, eat good, research and continue to do this for a few years.

If your not satisfied with your results by then, then do some more research and know the risks weighed against the benefits, and then and only then, try it if you think it'll improve your body.

Always research.