steroids

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just wondering..................... What would happen if i decided to just take one cycle and then stop? What would be the results? What type of effect would it have on me?

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i forgot to mention, the steroid is Decker 6 week cycle................

torqueboxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do more research on the subject ive done some cycles before and Ive never heard of a 6week cycle before. Most cycles are 8 or 12 weeks once you add in the post cycle clomex etc. Dont bother doing a cycle if you arent prepared to take them the full amount of time or the full dose. Because if you do a cycle half assed then you are just wasting your time and money. Im guessing you havent done alot of research on the subject because if you did then you would have provided all of the info of your cycle. And if im wrong and you are talking about taking one of those over the counter types of vitamins I really cant help you Ive never messed with the over the counter toy stuff. Give some more info on what you have and what proportions it is. Then others can help you too.

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not too experienced with this, you are right..... I know the steroid is called Decker its 100 milligrams, I asked the guy how long th cycle is he told me 6 weeks for $250, it wasnt nothing over the counter Decker is not a vitamin its a steroid. What im wondering is, what are the effect of taking just ONE cycle.

True North

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by hb
I was just wondering..................... What would happen if i decided to just take one cycle and then stop? What would be the results? What type of effect would it have on me?
You would die!! Immediately and painfully. Your **** would explode and you would only live long enough to regret such a foolish decision as to try steroids at your age.

O.K. maybe not but Jeez kid don't waste your money on steroids.

I don't know you but my first guess is that your a teenager, am I right? If so your growth hormone and testosterone levels are at their peak. The highest they ever will be in you whole life. YOU DON'T NEED STEROIDS!

What you need is more protein. If your not putting on the muscle you want then clearly you need more protein. Only protein becomes muscle, not carbs and obviously not fat.

Even if you went on steroids wher do you think the new muscle would come from? Air? Water? Even guys on steroids need much more protein to turn into muscle. You don't need the steroids you need the extra food. Don't waste $250 for the roids. Use it to buy food and protein drinks, alot of them.

Also, try this trick. get another alarm clock and set it to wake you up in the middle of the night. Have a premixed protein drink right beside the clock(in a cooler of some kind if you want it cold. When the alarm goes off and gets you up, turn it off, gulp down the protein drink and go back to bed. This works great because you getting the extra protein and you're getting it during your sleep sate when growth hormone and testosterone is even higher than it is during the day.

Try this, not steroids.

Rico S

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think by "Dekker" you mean Deca. It's not a good idea to do a deca only cycle and since you didn't even know what the steroid was called i'm going to take a wild guess and say that you don't know the first thing about steroid use. Don't even consider steroids until you've read in depth about them. Not to mention that you need to learn how to gain muscle naturally to make steroid use worthwile in the long run.

How long have you been training? How old are you? How much muscle have you put on during your training?

Read up.

Rico S

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by hb
What you need is more protein. If your not putting on the muscle you want then clearly you need more protein. Only protein becomes muscle, not carbs and obviously not fat.
Actually no, nice try though. Please don't demonize macronutrients, it doesn't make you sound too smart.

What you need to efficiently put on more muscle mass is sufficient protein, carbohydrates, and fats. You also need to have a surplus of calories to gain muscle. You can go around and eat 400 grams of protein a day and you won't put on an ounce of muscle if you don't have sufficient carbs/fats and calories. More than 1-1.5 grams of protein isn't necessary. Worry about how many calories you are getting if you aren't gaining.

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been workin out SERIOUSLY since december. I cant lie, the results have been great BUT I WANT MORE AND FASTER! Im going on 18. I believe Ive reached my peak growth, in the last 5 years ive grown half an inch, im 5'10 now and ive been growing wider since not taller. I have more facial hair then some 30 year olds. Im older starting to lose hair................

I HATE IT WHEN I SEE PEOPLE BIGGER THEN ME! ABSOLUTELY HATE IT. I WANT TO GET BIGGER AND BIGGER.

ANOTHER THING IS LOOK AT ALL THESE PEOPLE WHO HAVE TAKEN STEROIDS AND THEY ARE FINE TODAY. MANY MANY ATHLETES!

True North

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rico S
...it doesn't make you sound too smart.

What you need to efficiently put on more muscle mass is sufficient protein, carbohydrates, and fats.
Since you're so damn smart, you care to explain exactly how carbs and fats become muscle? Yes, they provide the energy you need for work outs and other nutrients your body needs. But since when they they start containing the amino acids needed to produce new muscle in the body?

Too many people stress the "balanced diet" thing. Most people are getting plenty of carbs and fat in their diet but they get surprisingly little protein compared to what they need. That is what I was stressing.

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if u dont have enough fat in your body, your body will break the muscle down to the needed fat.

chim_chim

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You've only been working out hard since December and you want to go on Vitamin S? Bad idea. It's true that they can be used fairly safely by somebody who is knowledgeable about them, but you obviously are not.

There is a FAQ here that talks more about them. It's a steroid forum, and even they don't recommend steroids for someone under 21.

Rico S

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by hb
Ive been workin out SERIOUSLY since december. I cant lie, the results have been great BUT I WANT MORE AND FASTER! Im going on 18. I believe Ive reached my peak growth, in the last 5 years ive grown half an inch, im 5'10 now and ive been growing wider since not taller. I have more facial hair then some 30 year olds. Im older starting to lose hair................

I HATE IT WHEN I SEE PEOPLE BIGGER THEN ME! ABSOLUTELY HATE IT. I WANT TO GET BIGGER AND BIGGER.

ANOTHER THING IS LOOK AT ALL THESE PEOPLE WHO HAVE TAKEN STEROIDS AND THEY ARE FINE TODAY. MANY MANY ATHLETES!
If your serious then you would read the articles on the site I posted above. Read it all and you'll gain a wealth of knowledge on them. Don't do a deca only cycle. Learn what to stack and what to use to counter some of the side effects you can get from using.

And you will need a proper diet while using (once you're off as well) if you want to get real results. Not to mention the amount of muscle you could loss once you got off a cycle if you didn't know what the fukk you're doing.

Rico S

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry if I sounded a little harsh in my first post but...
Originally posted by True North
Since you're so damn smart, you care to explain exactly how carbs and fats become muscle?
Where in my post did I say that?
Too many people stress the "balanced diet" thing.
There is a reason people stress the "balanced diet" thing. It's because it's the best way to go.

Most people are getting plenty of carbs and fat in their diet but they get surprisingly little protein compared to what they need. That is what I was stressing.
Most people aren't getting enough food, that is why they aren't growing. It's simple mathematics, if you eat more calories than your body 'needs' you will gain weight. If you eat less you will lose weight.

With a 'balanced diet' it's hard not to get at least a gram of protein per pound not to mention you get the benefits of carbohydrates and fats. You will not look as good or perform as well if you don't get sufficient carbs and fats. I'm curious as to see what kind of diet you follow.

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so there is a way to counteract the negative results caused by steroids?

True North

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rico S
Sorry if I sounded a little harsh in my first post
Your comments directed toward me where rude, sarcastic and insulting. A direct violation of the rules you agreed to when you registered.

You implyed you where so damn smart when you stated that I didn't "sound too smart" as you put it, as if you were suggesting you were smarter than me, which your clearly not. What I stated were facts. Regardless of what a genius like you thinks it doesn't change the fact that only protein becomes muscle.

And finally, what proof do you have that your idea of the "balanced diet is the best way to go " as you put. How on earth can people expect to grow on one lousy gram of protein per pound per day? The point is most don't and they either give up or, like hb, consider steroids.

I know that balanced diet thing is crap from the only thing that matters- experience. I threw it out the window and just upped my protein intake to 350 or more grams per day. Well over the "balanced diet" level. Only then did I really start to grow. And I got the idea from others who did the same thing and grew from it.

You can repeat what you read in the magazines and on other web sites that we've all heard a million times before about the "balanced diet" thing, but in the end, frankly, you don't sound too smart.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I don't know wtf "Decker" or "clomex" are. I think you guys mean Deca and clomid.

Anyways, If you're taking just deca and no test with it, get ready for major deca ****. Not a fun experience. BTW, if you're really going to do deca, watch out for progesterone induced gyno. Deca gyno can't be counteracted by Nolvadex like test gyno. Get some winny just in case u develop puffy nips. Btw, if you're under 20 just forget about it anyways.

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
does anyone have answers to what works from experience?

whats a good steroid to take and whats good to counter them?

By the way true north, isnt it kinda dangerous to take up to 500 grams of protein a day, it'll absolutely kill your kidneys and how good were ur results?

Rico S

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by hb
so there is a way to counteract the negative results caused by steroids?
READ ALL THE ARTICLES ON THE WEBSITE I POSTED.

Seriously, if you don't even want to research you're setting yourself up for a bad cycle.

True North

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by hb
By the way true north, isnt it kinda dangerous to take up to 500 grams of protein a day, it'll absolutely kill your kidneys and how good were ur results?
Well, I'm not going that high on protein. I just try to get alot and often it works out to 350 grams or more and, of course, some days it's less. But the results are great! Every time I hit a body part I can either lift a little more in pounds or do a couple of extra reps. And I'm not putting on any fat.

By the way that kidney damage thing is nothing to worry about. That would only happen after years of too much protein. The high protein can be cut back once you reach the size you want.

And here you are talking about taking steroids, which do you think will damage you body more, some extra protein or the steroids? Something to think about.

teedo

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you took only one cycle of steriods, then you wouldnt reach a peak in your doses and then begin to go down in doses. the increased levels of testesterone in your body from the steroids would cause your body to stop producing its own testesterone. your body would not immediatley begin producing testesterone again, and there would be zero testesterone in your body. from there you would lose a lot of energy and muscle mass. like in that episode of king of the hill when peggy puts steroids in hanks protein shakes and then he stops taking the steroids when he finds out and he loses all his gains. if you want to get big and strong i would suggest you start taking chromium, multivitamins, amino acids, flax oil, glucosomin, protein, creatine, zma, and nitric oxide. you also wont see any gains for months. bodybuiling is a slow process. you should check out www.abcbodybuilding.com for more info