Steroids for working out

SM1

Reaction score
Hi I m new and have lots of questions. I want to get bigger and am 16. I have been working out for almost all of school this year and have only gained 20 pounds so far. Im pretty strong for my size and can arm wrestle anybody at school, and win but I want to get bigger for football.

My friends brother is in football at college and he gets pills called deballs that are a kind of steroid. We are going to take some but I was wondering if they really make your jonson shorten. Im going to try creatine but was wondering how big it really makes you. I herd it works but what if you took deballs with it to? Would you be twice as big?

Has anybody had deballs?

Celadus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what deballs are, but I think steroids only make your testicles shrink. Not the penis.

Not an expert on creatine. I've heard a lot of different things. I'm going to try a cycle for the hell of it. I'm pretty scrawny

Chewy Bagel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dbol = Dianabol.

Only 20 pounds? How can you say ONLY 20 pounds?? That's a shyt load of weight to gain.

Steroids do not decrease your penis size, however they cause testicular atrophy (nuts shrink).

Take the Creatine and Dbol together for better gains.

You need to do alot more research on this before you try it. Type dianabol or steroids in search engine to get more information on the topic.

Good Luck!

CB

hardrock1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try pro homones. They work better than steroids and are cheeper. Especially Muscleteck. Those guys are huge.

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by hardrock1
Try pro homones. They work better than steroids and are cheeper. Especially Muscleteck. Those guys are huge.
So, Hardrock, let me get this straight: you just posted less than 10 minutes ago a thread asking about prohormones and whether anyone knows anything about them and it they work ...

and then, you here make the definitive statement that they are better than steroids and are cheaper. Wtf?

Hey kid, at age 16 you are much much too young to be doing steroids which is what dbol (dianabol) is. At age 16 you are not through growing yet and if you start fvcking around with your hormones, you may very well stunt your growth ... and, for what? To be bigger in high school? Not worth it, dude.

hardrock1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by prosemont
So, Hardrock, let me get this straight: you just posted less than 10 minutes ago a thread asking about prohormones and whether anyone knows anything about them and it they work ...

and then, you here make the definitive statement that they are better than steroids and are cheaper. Wtf?
Well thats what my friends tell me. Even my gym teacher says they are better than steroids.

Neo

Don Juan
Reaction score
your friends are wrong, so is your teacher

and the 16yo who wants to try roids or PH, DO NOT. I REPEAT DO NOT SO MUCH AS THINK ABOUT CYCLING.

It's sheer lunacy, for one you haven't finished growing, secondly, you have very little training experience (less than a year). If you want to gain more, maybe you should fix your diet or your training, post your diet, how you train.

Phrozen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A smaller **** is the least of your worries. How about permanent damage to your bodies natural hormone balance? Or maybe you want some gynomastia so you can grow little boobies like the girls in your HS. How about balding?

If you want to get big research about a diet. Most people that perfect their diet get accused of using roids by their aquantainces anyway. You can get big plenty fast enough without messing with hormones.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by hardrock1
Well thats what my friends tell me. Even my gym teacher says they are better than steroids.
Then your friends are wrong and your gym teacher is a douche bag, especially if they are trying to tell you to use muscletech. If you know how to eat and lift, you can grow a ton without using ANY supps.

GodOfThunder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Adding the new nitrotech bar to your diet can add up to 20 pounds of shredded mass to your physique.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro I understand how you feel. I started working out at 15 and made moderate gains. Around the age of 19 I joined a steroid message board on the internet. I studied roids for a year before I decided to try them out. Just from reading your first posts I can tell that 1)You have no fuccing clue about steroids and 2)You have no business even thinking about doing roids. Just trust me, you don't want to do roids at 16. Wait until you're at least 19 or 20. And to the guys saying pro hormones and muscle tech products are better than roids, get a fuccing clue you dipshyt.

Reaction score
man dont listen to any of these retards. Pro hormones are **** compared to steroids.

Like I always say.. "your never too young to start a heavy cycle of halo." 16 is a great age to start using steroids, try stacking dbols with halo, both at around 100mg+ each day. I guarantee you will make great gains on this. Plus its a fairly cheap cycle with minimal side effects.

good luck bro.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Originally posted by 14yearoldmonster
man dont listen to any of these retards. Pro hormones are **** compared to steroids.

Like I always say.. "your never too young to start a heavy cycle of halo." 16 is a great age to start using steroids, try stacking dbols with halo, both at around 100mg+ each day. I guarantee you will make great gains on this. Plus its a fairly cheap cycle with minimal side effects.

good luck bro.
LOL! Don't come crying when you're going bald in your early 20's

hardrock1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Derek Flint
LOL! Don't come crying when you're going bald in your early 20's
Bald? At 14 he prolly don't even have hair on his nuts yet.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Are sponsoring that **** or something monster??

What is that ,what does it do compared to whatever the fukk else and why do you reccomend that for energy?(Remember my energy posts?)

For you anabolically challenged,sprinkle some knowledge on the board if you will.

BTW,it was steroid-BASED (anti-depressants )drug not steroids ,if that's what you where thinking.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Originally posted by 14yearoldmonster
I look better than all you *****es.

Thats all that matters.
Sorry. My mistake.
I forgot that 14 year olds know it all.