Stealing a girlfriend?

LedZepRocks

Reaction score
Hey,
There is a girl that I would like to date, but she has a boyfriend. Now, she and her boyfriend never do anything outside of school-related activities. I know this because everyday she tells me how bored she is.

I don't know if she likes me, but I think that she might. I'm 17, and she is 15. Her boyfriend doesn't have a job or a car and being that he is 15 also, he can't drive anyway. We had this school trip where we went somewhere for the weekend, and they spent it together and they seemed to have a good time together, but she didn't really spend all of the time with him.

Sometimes, I would ask she wanted to hang out with me and my friends for a while, and she would without her boyfriend. She is a completely different person when she isn't around her boyfriend.

When I talk to her on MSN, she always says how she wants to do something or go do something with friends, but I don't know if she necessarily means me.

Anyway, I was hoping you guys could give me some advice. Thanks.

WhAcKeD!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres what I would do if I were you, as I am in a similar situation with a 15 year old and Im 17, i have tried this and it has worked good for me. Just spend the night you and her and show her a really good time. Be C&F because for some reason that works alot better on younger girls, but be serious once in a while.

I recommend just spending time between the two of you by inviting her over for a movie and just making good conversation. Show her how fun you are to be around, and try and get a good kiss in. This will definetely spark her attention. And whatever you do, dont seem desperate, I repeat, DONT SEEM DESPERATE. You need to tell her that you had a fun time at the end of it all, dont tell her you had a great time because this says that you are already wrapped up on her little finger. After this is done, tell her that you should do it again sometime.

Now is the time where you break off ALL contact with her. Avoid calling her, block her on MSN, avoid seeing her. She will start wondering what the hell is going on because you guys had a fun time and all of a sudden your not around for her anymore.

See the thing is with younger girls is that they always have to be doing something, and they get dissintersted with things extremely fast, including guys. They have to have excitement in order to be focused on one thing. By breaking off contact with her, you are showing that you have other things to do and are not worried about your situation with her. Girls hate when they are not a primary focus in a guys life, so she will start contacting you before you contact her.

Remember that the more you want something, the further away it gets from you. Be busy, be interested and try out other chicks. Sadly younger girls arent as mature as older ones, for some reason I only go for younger girls being 15 and 16, dont know why but I just do, so I have this kind of experience.

If you follow what I have said, chances are she will become more interested in you than she is with her boyfriend.

LedZepRocks

Reaction score
Heh, I don't really think she necessarily likes me, but the signs are there. I am planning on asking her to go do something with me, but I don't know what yet. It isn't that there aren't things to do, it is just that I am really busy with work, so depending on the time that I get off, it would be more appropriate to do different things.

bubbles

Don Juan
Reaction score
try to make her feel important, that shes safe with u, and you wont let anything happen to her, dont show her that your affected with her boyfrend! if u have the guts take her!

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm, i suppose it depends on your ethics and morals. I, personally would not go after her because i don't believe in stealing girls from people they are allready with. There are plenty of fit, single women. Why do you want the one who is taken?

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are a stupid desperate loser.

otherwise known as, BAFC

BELOW AVERAGE FRUSTRATED CHUMP.

you are so desperate to get a 15 year old girl who DOESNT EVEN REALLY LIKE YOU, you would actually try and steal her from her boyfriend.

you are pathetic, grow the **** up.

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man oh man.

Well, there could be a few reasons for her situation and staying with him.

First, she could just be a bored girl with nothing better to do than have a boyfriend. Yes, girls do that. If no one better is pursuing her, she will continue to date him through boredom. Terrible I know, but if this was the case, then you could and should easily swoop on in and see what she really wants.

Second, she might possibly be in a happy relationship with her boyfriend, she just can't see enough of him. But if she doesn't mention missing him from time to time, then maybe there is some hope for you.

But here is what you're gonna do anyways. I'm pretty sure everyone agrees that a girlfriend should be loyal to their boyfriends. So what you do is you ask her on a date. Forget where her interest lies for a second. You are interested in her, so you ask her on a date, everything before that does not matter. If she actually likes her boyfriend, she'll say no. If she is having thoughts, she'll say yes. The only way to find out if she has feelings or possibly could have feelings is to ask her on a date.

Take her on the date, have a good time, give her a good night kiss.

Now, if she rejects you at any time she has no interest in you. But the point is, you had interest in her, and you did everything right, she just doesn't want you, and there's no shame in that. Some people fear rejection too much. Don't. You want to know if she likes you, so go for it, if she doesn't, she'll definitely let you know. Don't waste time pondering, there's a girl out there that could possibly want to be with you.

Just go for it.

Mack Action Hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jester

otherwise known as, BAFC

you are so desperate to get a 15 year old girl who DOESNT EVEN REALLY LIKE YOU, you would actually try and steal her from her boyfriend.

fvck morals and all that in a situation like this -- if a girl is really showing high interest signs in you, some girls need a little push out of their relationship. sometimes they've just been in it so long that they've grown accustomed to it, and stick with it even though their interest level with the actual BF is down..

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jester, can I have your babies?

LikRetsam concurs with Jester.

Mack fits Jester's definition. If she lieks you and wants out of her relationship, she would do it. But since she's not 100%....

The question just keeps coming back:
If you can steal her from him, who's to say someone else won't steal her from you.

You people are sad pathetic losers (Thank you Jester) 'fvck morals'. Why don't we all fvck all our principles too and who we are?

God damn, giving up yourself... betraying yourself... over a chick? Because your penis got hard? HAH!

LOSER!

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crowbar to head. Body to river. Open for business.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jester

otherwise known as, BAFC

I agree.

Why don't you stop being so damn greedy and put yourself in her boyfriend's shoes for a minute. He has a great time when he's with her and he loves spending time with her. Then some jackass without any morals comes and steals his best friend from him.

Think about the pain you'll put him through. He'll probably cry and feel ****ty about himself for days on end. Maybe you'll shatter his confidence.

If you do go through with this, then I sincerely hope that you do get a girlfriend. I also sincerely hope that she then cheats on you.

Reaction score
the only thing that really needs to be said is this. if you can steal her she can be stole. and to elaborate, the only time i would steal a girl is if she was really unhappy in her relationship and all i wanted was sex. and you dont want sex from a 15yr old girl so. dont bother man...