std of blow jobs

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What kinda STD's can you get from blow jobs?
How high is the risk?
Do you guys wear condoms when you get blow jobs?

It seems that Tucker Max gets blow jobs from thousands of random women, but never gets an STD. Maybe he's joshing us?

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most pr0n chicks get tested before every shoot.

herpes is one of the stds you can get from a bj.

I usually don't wear condom when receiving one.

donjuanjovi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe herpes is the only STD transmittable through oral sex. So don't get head by a girl/guy who has a bunch of cold sores around his lips!

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spesmilitis said:
It seems that Tucker Max gets blow jobs from thousands of random women, but never gets an STD. Maybe he's joshing us?
1) We don't know how many he actually gets.
2) Maybe he's faithfully using condoms each time?
3) Maybe he hasn't tested for everything regularly (herpes 1 & 2, HPV, etc etc) or is lying about being totally clean?

VSTbeserk

Don Juan
Reaction score
so if the girl has never given a ******* before and is clean and i'm clean then i shouldn't be getting any STD's right??

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure tucker max stated he's never had an std.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Right...STD's aren't inherent...they're acquired.
Although, some can be acquired congenitally through the birth canal if the mom was infected...so yes, you could be a virgin born with an STD.

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
donjuanjovi said:
I believe herpes is the only STD transmittable through oral sex. So don't get head by a girl/guy who has a bunch of cold sores around his lips!

WRONG!!!
You can get pretty much any STD from oral sex as you can with vag sex.
This works in reverse too. You can get STDs in your mouth/throat from giving oral.

Chances? I've never heard of it firsthand and I've known alot of guys who've been with a lot of nasties.

Anyway, everyboy knows you never eat out a nasty ho. And I really woudn't worry about catching anything from getting a BJ. But if it happens, well, I told ya so.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Teflon_Mcgee said:
WRONG!!!
You can get pretty much any STD from oral sex as you can with vag sex.
This works in reverse too. You can get STDs in your mouth/throat from giving oral.

Chances? I've never heard of it firsthand and I've known alot of guys who've been with a lot of nasties.

Anyway, everyboy knows you never eat out a nasty ho. And I really woudn't worry about catching anything from getting a BJ. But if it happens, well, I told ya so.
yes you can pretty much get any std from oral sex.

however, you can not judge a book by its cover. if someone looks nasty, chances are they arent getting laid. truth be none, stds are quite popular with the hotties. please keep this in mind guys.

for all the guys who are afraid of catching something and want protection, they make oral condoms and lots of the clinics give them away free.

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
yes you can pretty much get any std from oral sex.

however, you can not judge a book by its cover. if someone looks nasty, chances are they arent getting laid. truth be none, stds are quite popular with the hotties. please keep this in mind guys.

for all the guys who are afraid of catching something and want protection, they make oral condoms and lots of the clinics give them away free.
Yeah, by 'nasty' I mean slutty/loose girls. Not nasty looking. Slutty girls come in all shapes and sizes - hot or not.
Some guys like slutty girls, some guys don't (I DEFINATELY do not.)

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is the chances getting an std from a bj low? is that why everyone does it?

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, the chances of contracting an STD through oral sex are low, but they are present.

Most of the time I receive oral from a woman that I don't know well (not in a long term relationship, did not have her as a "friend" previously, it's a one night stand), I use a condom -- but sometimes I don't, it's a risk I'm willing to take... it's a risk many men are willing to take.

It has always been my false belief that AIDS is not transmitted through saliva, so you could not contract AIDS from an HIV positive girl.

HIV has been found in saliva and tears in very low quantities from some AIDS patients. It is important to understand that finding a small amount of HIV in a body fluid does not necessarily mean that HIV can be transmitted by that body fluid. HIV has not been recovered from the sweat of HIV-infected persons. Contact with saliva, tears, or sweat has never been shown to result in transmission of HIV.
Source: http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/factsheets/transmission.htm

HIV is not transmitted through casual, daily contact. Since HIV is not transmitted by saliva, it is impossible to get it through sharing a glass, a fork, a sandwich, or fruit.
Source: http://www.sfaf.org/aids101/transmission.html

I'm thinking this applies only to "kissing", however, since small traces of HIV have been also found in saliva, it's probably not safe to have saliva introduced directly in the urethra where it can be easily assorbed...

The risk of HIV transmission from an infected partner through oral sex is much smaller than the risk of HIV transmission from anal or vaginal sex. Because of this, measuring the exact risk of HIV transmission as a result of oral sex is very difficult. In addition, since most sexually active individuals practice oral sex in addition to other forms of sex, such as vaginal and/or anal sex, when transmission occurs, it is difficult to determine whether or not it occurred as a result of oral sex or other more risky sexual activities. Finally, several co-factors can increase the risk of HIV transmission through oral sex, including: oral ulcers, bleeding gums, genital sores, and the presence of other STDs.

When scientists describe the risk of transmitting an infectious disease, like HIV, the term "theoretical risk" is often used. Very simply, "theoretical risk" means that passing an infection from one person to another is possible, even though there may not yet be any actual documented cases. "Theoretical risk" is not the same as likelihood. In other words, stating that HIV infection is "theoretically possible" does not necessarily mean it is likely to happen -- only that it might. Documented risk, on the other hand, is used to describe transmission that has actually occurred, been investigated, and documented in the scientific literature.
Source: http://www.bestd.org/STD%20News/2003.07.17_oralsexrisks.htm

More information also here: http://www.avert.org/orlsx.htm#q7

From Wikipedia:

Contrary to popular belief, oral sex is not a completely safe alternative to vaginal or anal sex. Chlamydia, human papillomavirus (HPV), gonorrhea, herpes, hepatitis (multiple strains), and other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) — including HIV — can be transmitted through oral sex.[15]. However transmission of HIV through fellatio or cunnilingus is relatively rare. Any kind of direct contact with body fluids of a person infected with HIV (the virus that causes AIDS) should be avoided. In 2005, a research study at the College of Malmö in Sweden suggested that performing unprotected oral sex on a person infected with HPV might increase the risk of oral cancer .[16] The risk from most of these types of infection, however, is generally considered far lower than that associated with vaginal or anal sex.

Furthermore, oral sex should be avoided when either partner has wounds or open sores on the genitals or mouth, or bleeding gums in the mouth, or has recently brushed, flossed, undergone dental work, or eaten crunchy foods such as potato chips, all of which can cause small scratches in the lining of the mouth. These wounds, even when they are microscopic, increase the chances of contracting STDs that can be transmitted orally under these conditions. Such contact can also lead to more mundane infections from common bacteria and viruses found in, around and secreted from the genital regions. Because of this, many medical professionals advise the use of condoms in the performance of fellatio (flavoured condoms are available for this purpose) and the use of plastic or latex sheets (dental dams or ordinary plastic wrap) for cunnilingus, although the latter has failed to achieve the same level of widespread use as condoms.
So yes you can get AIDS and many other diseases from oral sex, but the "chances" are lower. You decide whether you want to risk it or not, my advice is to get to know a girl really well (even blood test if that's what it takes) before performing any unprotected sexual activities.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nex said:
It has always been my false belief that AIDS is not transmitted through saliva, so you could not contract AIDS from an HIV positive girl.
Its not the saliva that you need to worry about. Suppose you are with a chick with HIV who happened to floss her teeths prior to meeting you and now she got an open bleeding cut on her gum's that didn't close up fully. The blood can mix with the saliva and trickle down to your one eye'd monster during oral.

The odds are slim that this will happen I suppose its the same odds of being struck by lightning, however hundreds of people in the U.S get struck down every when they decide to venture outside on a rainy day.

Something to think about.....