Staying out after prom?

wcknightjr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick! my date told me last night that instead of the room her and her friends were getting being just for the girls, that now anyone could get in on it *hint hint*. throughout the convo she was trying to help me figure out what i coulld tell my parents that would somehow allow mt to stay out all night, and hence at the hotel (i think she made it obvious what she wants me there for ;) ). please help! what did any of you guys tell your parents or what ideas/BS excuses do you have that you could tell your parents in order for them not to care if you don't come home that night.

keep in mind my first attempt crashed and burned. i told my mom exactly what i would had i not planned on staying at hotel: that i would need my car already at the hotel since that is where the limo would drop us off and that i would leave my date there and join up with my friends after. her response? "do you think i'm stupid? do you think i didn't try the same thing? i know you are 18, but i don't think you should be out tooling around with your friends at 2AM.

My goal is to tell her ANYTHING that will allow me to stay out at least until 5AM. c'mon help a budding dj make his prom one to remember forever. oh yeah tonight we're going iceblocking (Sliding down a big, steep hill on blocks of ice) PERFECT ACTION DATE, especially if you have to run away w/ her from the ranger.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iceblocking is fun. Just tell her you need to stay out with your girl and if she says no, "what are you going to do". Tell her "im gonna F.uck my girlfriend" would they really care if you explained what you are actually going to do.

b) if they wouldnt let it, then you are already screwed getting their permission, so just dont come home. Leave a note explaining that your not coming home and dont worry and then phone them and tell them its on your bed.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your mom is probably expecting you to stay out late.

You could always call her late that night and tell her you're too drunk to drive and you're just going to stay the night out.

Only you know how to handle YOUR mom dude.

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh. Just say "**** that. I'm 18, I have a life, I have a girlfriend, and there's nothing you can do about it!"

CoRVeTTe6699

Don Juan
Reaction score
if u stay it will be the best night of ur life - f.ck ur mom ... just go out and stay and call her or some sh.t

speedballs

Don Juan
Reaction score
What parent doesn't expect their kids to stay out late? What is going to happen really? She might punish you for a couple weeks, you'll live and it will be well worth it.

bogman2121

Don Juan
Reaction score
TELL her you're spending the night at a friends house because you're going to be out too late to come home. don't ask, TELL her. if they say no just tell them you didnt ask, you're responsible, and they don't need to worry.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In this case, you can either ask their permission, or come home the next morning and tell them you fell asleep before you could come home. Thats what I always do, and it usually works.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by splinterkb
In this case, you can either ask their permission, or come home the next morning and tell them you fell asleep before you could come home. Thats what I always do, and it usually works.
It doesn't work, they just don't care.

You didn't really tell us what your parents are like. Do you have a curfue? Are they very strict? Stuff like that.

What i did on my prom was tell my parents i was staying at my friends house. I didn't tell them he was throwing a party but they're not stupid.

Don't lowball your parents. They were young once too.

You can either lie, i mean your leaving for college in 3 months. Or you can tell them your leaving for college in 3 months, and then tell them to losen the ball and change.