stay friends or not with ex ?

yogy

Don Juan
Reaction score
So now I have this ex that wants to stay friends with me.I never remain friend with my ex's,I just don't like to be "just friends" with somebody that I want to f!ck.
But this time I am not sure.She has a lot of cool guyfriends/girlfriends that I like to party with :woo:
So what do you think about this "just friends" with your ex's ???

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
I knew this dude that dumped one of the loves of his lifes because she was old and getting ugly.. In favor of plenty of new young chicks.. Months went by, they are just friends now.. Because she has a lot of HBs as her friends..

It serves your reputation to stay friends.. She spreads good word, they see that you are cool, and you get to meet new women..

yogy

Don Juan
Reaction score
It serves your reputation to stay friends.. She spreads good word, they see that you are cool, and you get to meet new women..
But when I'll introduce to her my present/next girl she might get jealous/angry or whatever and all the
She spreads good word
might not be that good.Am I right ?

yogy

Don Juan
Reaction score
It ended ok.No fighting,no tears or whatever.We both decided that something is missing there so...
The only thing that really worked was the sex :up: .
So now I am thinking why not a FB ? :p But I never tried that with an ex so don't know how to go there :nervous:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So now I have this ex that wants to stay friends with me

If you heard another guy talking about how he treats her rough in bed, would that bother you? This question is a good measure of whether or not you are ready to be friends with an ex.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mutually decided to end the relationship so its alright to remain friends with your ex if you really are comfortable with doing that.

Plus it seems the benefit is you get to meet new people and chicks and keep a good reputation with that crowd.

There's a lot of good to be had here.

The only time I think you should put this friendship to rest is if you or she can't handle seeing eachother with someone else as then it could turn ugly but if you two do see eachother with another person and are fine with that then hey you picked yourself up a good friend to have.

Edit: LMFAO, Bible Belt gave you a pretty good and brutal measuring stick you can test yourself with of how far removed you are emotionally from the relationship. Test yourself with his advice and see if friendship is right for you after all.

yogy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for advices.I think I'll skip this friendship.
I think it will be difficult to handle seeing each other with someone else (at least for now).

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you for not bullsh!tting yourself. It takes me sex with about 3-4 new girls to get over an old girl, and that stays true no matter how long it takes to bang those 3-4 girls.

yogy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you for not bullsh!tting yourself.
:D

One more thing.
What about FB?I mean is it good to have your ex as FB(not necessary with this one but in general)? And how to do that ????

PlaysToWin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you need to make a fixed decision on whether to be close friends or avoid each other like the plague anyway? Why not just be friendlyish acquaintances that don't go out of each other's way to contact each other but will have a pleasant conversation if you heppen to bump into each other anyway.

PlaysToWin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and don't be lazy and just get your sex from elsewhere. A FB situation will just make it harder to get over her as a gf, no matter how objective you think you can be.