Status Report - WH0RE Party

Jezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey - My first status report ever really.

So lets set the scene - Party on Saturday night, guys being laid back and cool, girls dressed like wh0res (Just seen Rocky Horror Show). About a 60:40 split of girls to guys with around 30 or so people there.

Since I only knew about 5 of them I decided to go open some sets first off.
Using their outfits as an opener; "So, how much do you charge an hour?", I opened the majority of the party within the first hour, dropping my name and leaving them wanting more.

It was then that I spotted my first target: a tanned HB7 with this "Come Fvck Me" look. 1..2..3 - "Hi, I'm Jezz - couldn't help but notice you .... STARING at me" (Credit to inventor of this one). Got some very close kino with her but was distracted by new target: HB9 who had just entered the scene.

I was tempted to run right into her man trap as she flashed the longest legs I have ever seen under the shortest belt ever but was immediately put off by the sea of guys who fell straight into her clutches as they rushed to see who could put her on the highest pedastel.

Taking my time i casually dropped to a sofa, as the music was cranked up and the HB9 made tracks for the dance floor. Watching some of the Beta males trying to grind with her was hilarious and caused several hilarious outburst from my impromptu wing; respect to this guy, a fellow DJ with all the right attitude. I decided the time was right and went right up to grind with
her, hands straight on. She turned around to slow dance with me for the next song and we shared the usual info: name, who does she know, etc.

I go get a drink (all that grinding was hard work :p) and run into tanned HB7 with her girlgoyles in tow. Quickly reverting to my basic training after this visual ambush I ignore HB7 and focus on her primeval friends. A bit of C+F applied liberally gets them straining at the leash yet i make my excuses and leave as HB7 won't abondon her pack.

Dancing area is packed so I decide to help my wing open a 3 set and he takes in his stride and i begin to get restless. Leaving him with his group of HB 6 and 7s I open up a set with 2 girls and 3 guys by sitting right in the middle of them. I make introductions but really should get contacts sometime soon as it turns out to be a group of 1 girl and 4 guys *shudder*.

Suffice to say that didn't go as well as I hoped. Decided instead to finger call over the HB9 I had been grinding. Got a bemused look at first but the managed to attract not only her but her HB8 friend whom she had been pretty much dry humping throughout the song. I was feeling pretty playful by that time so I totally ignored her and negged her whenever she tried to get my attention: "Sorry, but your friend is more interesting right now".

After about 10 minutes of this she all but dragged me outside. She turned to unleash a tirade of abuse at me but with the words of all past DJs running through my head; "Fvcking go for it you a55hole!", I went for the kiss. Wooooooo! It worked - I got her number after an enjoyable game of tonsil hockey and we're meeting next weekend.

So - Outa 10 people?

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent work Jezz!

For future reference, DON'T MAKE OUT WITH GIRLS YOU JUST MEET! Only a simple kiss to show that your not afraid to make a move. Number close her @$$ or F-close.

This is so because if you make out with her, she'll want you then she'll give you her digits. When you call, her emotions won't be the same and she'll believe you only want her for sex since that is the only thing left to do and you hardly know her.

Later Jezz!

Jezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point Anomalous, I'll bear that in mind next time I go sarging.

Thnx for the input.