Starting too early?

Ether

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I wasn't sure if there was a topic about this or not.

I'm 13 (8th grader), and DJing has honestly done some great things for me as a person. But at this age, is it even worth DJing? I know that once everyone matures, I'm going to have an edge above most people, but what do I do for now?

DJing has gotten me into some drama lately (childish crap though, nothing compared to some of the stuff I see around here) and I'm just wondering if I should alter my thinking or chill out.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugh, your typing seems like you are much older than 13. My little bro is 13 and I don't even think he knows how to type.

Anyways if it is true that you really are 13, then congratulation's on finding this place. I wish I discovered the PUA community a long time ago.

I do not think anybody can be too young to start learning this stuff. But most of it may be above your head at this point.

At the age you are at now, the only advice I can give is to talk to everybody in your classes and try to make friends with the boys and the girls. Show everybody that you are a happy fun guy, but don't try to act stupid. The rest will fall into place.

T-Roy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey like they said your never to young to learn. Haven't you ever heard the old saying "You can't teach an old dog new tricks."? Well look at it this way. Your probably the youngest guy on here. Thats pretty cool.

Another thing. I'm only sixteen so I remember where I was at when I was your age. I had gotten my first LTR back then. Any way. If you need any help pm me. I'd be glad to help show you the ropes.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're exactly what I was.

Keep DJ'ing. You don't know it yet, but this will help IMMENSELY in the future. You're not learning to attract girls; you're building an attractive personality, and this, my friend, is something that will get you further than anything else. The shiit I've slipped through by giving a sly smile, looking in the persons eye and cracking on them a little bit (being help up at gun point, for instance) would amaze you.

You want this. It's so unbelievably useful and it's something that will help you through the rest of your life.

Stacks Of Terror

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you'll find that when you're 14 and way ahead of the game it was worth starting early. Look at all the sexually frustrated 17/18 year olds in here who still aren't smashing. Hopefully in 5 years that isn't you and therefore you have purpose.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
welcome young one,

To answer your question about DJing,

Short Answer: YES it is totally worth it.

Long Answer: One of the first things that you need to realize is that DJing is NOT about picking up girls. It is a mindset of constant self-improvement and living life on your rules, not other people. Many motivational speakers have spoken about. Tony Robbins calls it CANI (constant and neverending improvement). We call it DJing.

Women will come and go but you my friend are around for the rest of your life.

I wish that you would stick around.

comic_relief

P.S. I found this site when I was 16 and maybe if I found it earlier, than maybe I wouldn't have hit rock bottom. Oh well, I am still not sad about not finding it earlier. I think that i needed to go through with it.

T-Roy

Don Juan
Reaction score
(Has he even been online since he posted this?) o_O

Eugene123

Don Juan
Reaction score
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TOO EARLY! Wait never mind, if your like 5 years old and gaming up some girls... and scoring.... i don't know but... it doesn't seem right. Well, starting at your age is a great idea. I also started when i was in 8th grade, and boy... I'm glad i did it. I think that when your younger and start this, you'll be better than someone who starts when there 18, because *generalization* kids are more flexible than adults... *generalization*

SO

Start now! you'll receive lots of benefits, and maybe someday... you'll be the best.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would focus more on your inner game right now... you are a good age to have some casual gf experiences... kisses and stuff..

but right now focuses on becoming a cool guy. A dominant person who knows what he wants. Focus on being happy and enjoying life. try and get your confidence levels up as much as possible... feel good.. then you will naturally be attractive to girls.

It must feel good to have all this potential... Wish I would have found the community at a younger age.