Starting to think my "game" is just all looks

Johnny1986

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 28 years old, haven't been in a serious relationship in years. Have absolutely no problem getting any girl I want be it a HB7 or a HB9, whatever. And they usually love me for a few months then ditch me. This was never a problem before but now I am wanting to settle down.

While I am absolutely no stranger to women being cold hearted snakes and their true nature, I have had a lot of "eye opening" over the last year.

I think my money and looks / status is what brings them in and thats fine and all for banging them but I just lost a girl I fell hard for most likely for being too "needy". Thing is, I was dating down, she is 31 and probably a 6.5 and LUCKY to have me. She has a minimum wage job, depression, etc. I only dated her for 4 months, we were actually never "official" but now that everything is said and done I'm pretty sure I was just a rebound. I blew probably 10 grand on the ***** and gave her my precious time.

I'm already talking to a new chick but anyway as the title states, I think Ive been getting by on looks alone and confusing it to be "skill".

I made a POF account and get around 15 - 20 messages a day, which by most standards is good considering I see so many men complain that women won't even reply to them (any woman I message replies)

So my question is do you think it is solely looks? I think my game as far as holding interest is weak

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=77583933

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good looks are an important asset, charish the fact that you have it. I do agree that you're a decent looking dude. This means that if nothing else, you can maintain a very good standard in the kind of women you bang.

However, needy behavior in men is a strong turn off which typically comes from insecurity. You seem to operate from a position of weakness, believing that you somehow have to work hard to keep these women around.

What really blew my mind when I started learning the truth about women is how much more selfish I needed to be, as in caring more about what I want in life. It's a process, but women will have more respect for you when you place a high level of respect in yourself. You don't have to be a complete a--hole about everything but you need to develop a strong sense of self importance.

Also, be willing to walk away from a woman if you don't like the direction the relationship is taking. If you say you're going to leave, don't flip flop on the subject, mean what you say and follow through.

I knew a guy that was pretty good looking and upon first seeing him I figured he was getting laid like a rockstar, and he could have been had it not been for his overly nice guy persona.

He was a very nice dude and I felt sorry for him because it was to a fault. Granted I don't know what his history is, he may have some personality disorder I'm not aware of, but it was obvious something was off. He got with decent looking women but they all took advantage and left.

Yorkex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My grandmother gave me this advice and I will pass on to you.
Don't make money and expensive materials the base of your relationships. If you blew 10 grand in such a short time , she will expect more and once you stop or start to save , she will bolt.
Learn to buy them/make cheap but valuable gifts.
Also there must be something with your actions if you are able to get but can't keep them. Do you become clingy and call other all the time ?
If you don't live with then , 3-4 days should be how many times you see them in the week.
Don't worship these women bro , you seem well settled , focus on your job and what makes YOU happy.

You problem is probably how you act as time goes on in the relationship, don't worship ANY woman. Do things for them because you truly want to NOT because she says so or you think it will maker her happy.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remove the stuff from your profile about your job, money and posessions.

SCREEN SCREEN SCREEN.

Thats all I can say. Screen your women well. When you put material things in your profile, those disloyal women will contact you. They dream of the good looking guy who has it all and take care of them. They arent looking for a long term partner, or even a short term good guy to have fun with.

If you even want to build lasting friendships, you have to start from a different point. Remove all the job, money, and material things. Just put across in your profile that you're a real dude, whos genuine, doesnt put up with nonsense, and likes to have fun. That last paragraph can be offputting and come off negative to some women. Its makes it sound like you dislike a lot of the women youve met on the site.

Sure you wouldnt be on the site if you have met better ladies...but make it sound less negative. Instead of saying things like 'Dont be this' or 'No this or no that'....simply say 'I like this in a woman' or 'My kinda girl is the girl who'.

Better example. You say "No birdbrains, No women that do not value their own health." I think men and women alike would see that on a good looking person's profile and be turned off thinking the person was full of themselves...especially after mentioning how good their career, house and money situation was. Instead I'd personally say something like "I've got a soft spot for intellectual girls who pay attention to their health"

PS - get rid of that long list. Summarize that list into a few sentences.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You spent 10k on a woman in a 4 month relationship? :eek: Yes that is terrible game in fact it's pathetic, let's be frank about it. In my last relationship the most I bought her is flowers for 30 dollars and I regret even that.

You want to take the lover not the provider role. Ironically enough it is also the quicker way of getting a girlfriend, it is also the right way unless you want to be a beta guy throwing money on women in exchange for their vagina.

"I have a career, make good money, have cars, house, etc. Maybe I should just put that as my title since it seems to be the first priority of most on here."

Remove this from your profile as soon as possible. You need to employ a ****y funny personality and showing it a little in your profile.

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude if this is really you , you need no game to get girl you look smoking hot but you need game and mind-**** skills to keep the girl as you may be "handsome buy boring" guy.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop dating down dude, get off POF!! It's the bottom of the barrel, the Walmart of online dating. The odds of finding a quality chick on there are astronomical. Only use it if you are looking to get easy p*ssy and that's it.

10k on a b*tch in 4 months! Jesus man stop throwing $ out the window. I don't think I've spent that much in the last 5 years! #1 you can't buy woman, well unless she's a prostitute.

Jump into the bible, digest it all.

Johnny1986

Don Juan
Reaction score
Appreciate all the replies, advice, etc and straight up deleted my POF info.

Anyways this last chick...the only reason I spent that kind of money is BECAUSE we clicked so well beforehand, ive never vibed so well with a chick before, we were both freaks and she was texting me nothing but kinky sex **** all day, we could hold good conversations etc.

In hindsight I think I was a rebound so she was never truly emotionally available.

Trust me, I know all about being selfish, not giving a woman an inch, being a ****y ******* and I have a lot of success with that but whenever I meet a woman I am truly into its hard not to fall hard for her. This isn't an every day occurrence by any stretch. I usually treat women like dirt for the most part but every few years or however long I'll meet someone I am TRULY interested in and I go way overboard and blow it.

Johnny1986

Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically? If I am genuinely interested in a woman I always blow it, but I can keep any other woman I don't plan on keeping around forever. Sucks

nemz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Buy Corey Wayne's book and check out a load of video's, spending 10k on a girl in 4 months is unbelievable dude (even is she was a solid 10 which frankly doesn't make an difference) cut that **** out right now, doesn't matter how rich you are.

Spend money on YOU, let them join in and be part of your life. Don't ever spend money on them, so you can be a part of THEIR life.

$125 for a one on one would help you get your **** together, seem like a decent dude ya just playing the wrong game.