starting to meet a girl

Noobie

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright guys i need some help.

ive met this girl in elementary (gr.8) and danced wit her and stuff. But she doesnt REALLY seem interested...like shes dancin wit me jus to make me feel good. Well this guy flirts with him everyday and makes her laugh and stuff but i dont think they'll start a relation. but everytime i walk down the hall and see her we both say hi to each other...thats pretty much it. what should i do??? i want her to like me...and she already knows i like her. but i THInk she doesn't like me, ive neer asked her before. o yeah im only 14 i need some help guys

Steven Seagal

Don Juan
Reaction score
stay with the internet pron, shes not worth your time.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn and in my days, a relationship at 14 was to easy to have and simple..

it was me simply giving the little girl a flower and a kiss, and taaadaa, she was instantaneously in love with me

damn. how easy it was last time.

hmm, back in high school

i used to carry around PEZ sweets dispenser, of some lame cartoon character and i used to offer chicks that i had EC with, they usually accepted and thought it was rather cute. and they'll probably remember you for being unique

now i carry around little chocs. haha, the kid in me hasnt died.

do something unique... definitely gets you more positive attention

and start off on a new scoreboard with a new girl... the girl you're trying to get now probably has seen all your bad points already (paranoid)

you have to be prepared to lose her

read the bible some more and get out there!!!

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Steven Seagal
stay with the internet pron, shes not worth your time.
yeah man. You need help. Read the bible, and if you've already read the bible...read it two more times.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakeyboy
damn and in my days, a relationship at 14 was to easy to have and simple..

it was me simply giving the little girl a flower and a kiss, and taaadaa, she was instantaneously in love with me

damn. how easy it was last time.

hmm, back in high school

i used to carry around PEZ sweets dispenser, of some lame cartoon character and i used to offer chicks that i had EC with, they usually accepted and thought it was rather cute. and they'll probably remember you for being unique

now i carry around little chocs. haha, the kid in me hasnt died.

do something unique... definitely gets you more positive attention

and start off on a new scoreboard with a new girl... the girl you're trying to get now probably has seen all your bad points already (paranoid)

you have to be prepared to lose her

read the bible some more and get out there!!!
you say it is so easy and although you are right you must remember oyu are less capable of this kind of tinhg when you are younger so even thou its so simple becuase oyu are yunger its still harder, just like 7th grade maths is so simple compared to say 11th grade maths, and when you are in 11th grade you think wow 7th grade maths is so simple but when you where in 7th grade it was harder for you.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
you say it is so easy and although you are right you must remember oyu are less capable of this kind of tinhg when you are younger so even thou its so simple becuase oyu are yunger its still harder, just like 7th grade maths is so simple compared to say 11th grade maths, and when you are in 11th grade you think wow 7th grade maths is so simple but when you where in 7th grade it was harder for you.
haha i dont know, it was easy for me. he's 14, back when i was 14, love was simplistic. it always seems like that i guess. now that im in uni, i wish i were back in high school, exams were so much easier. -guffaws-