standing up an 8 or 9

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jbrunner_ipa
well, if you were pyschology major you might say that. I don't really know what my motive is because i've had plenty of dates with hot chics. I'm just turned off to society and the thought of this little stunt really does make me laugh to myself.

My question was if anybody has done this
Wasn't the movie "Cruel Intentions" about kids like this?

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll go do it to make yourself feel good for every girl that treated you badly...Then you'll realize that everyone is unique, and that you wasted a golden opportunity..........

THEN you'll be back here asking for the most AFC way possible to try to get her to think better of you after you've already been nexted in her mind....

Why not find a girl and go on a date? Why does it have to be warfare??

balengar

Don Juan
Reaction score
you wont gain any experience or knowledge from this. dont waste your time doing it.

GodOfThunder

Don Juan
Reaction score
DankNuggs lets go smoke a blunt and forget about this petty thread.

L-I-B

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jbrunner_ipa
I'm just turned off to society and the thought of this little stunt really does make me laugh to myself.

WEIRDO!!!!!!

dingo23

Don Juan
Reaction score
It would be quite cool standing up to an 8/9 chick now... you'll probably get a quick thrill/pleasure trip, but give it some time.. 3-4 yrs later and you'll be crying over it.

:p

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"So basically you're a bitter little kid who want's "revenge" on pretty women because you were never able to attract one. I'll tell you what, land a date with a 9 first and we'll take it from there. ' -Jake Steed

Jesus, Jake...solid. Awesome post. jb_runner, maybe instead of acting out of insecurity and ego, you should figure out WHY this 'social system' bothers you so much. TRUELY, why does it affect you? Is it because it makes it difficult for you to get a quality woman? Is it because you envy the ability of an HB9-10 to have sex, and get the partner they want? What is it exactly?

Standing up a 9-10 will boost your ego, and part of you will be on a powertrip for a few days, but the other part of you will be kicking your own ass for throwing away a girl that you wanted so bad. That's why you'll never do it. A 9 or 10 is too valueable to you. If they weren't, then you could afford to dispose of them as you wish and do the experiment. But then, if that were the case, you would have never had the frustration to fuel this post to begin with :)