Standards

October

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup, here's my question: before the Xmas break, I had three prospects, but in the end I decided not to go for any of them because one was still focused on her ex, one was way too ditsy, and the last one is a friend from when I was a super AFC. But I also don't think any other people at my school who would even be worth it. So do you guys think it's better to lower your standards and give some girls a chance, or do you wait for someone who's worth it?

Limitless

Don Juan
Reaction score
lookin to get some?lower standards
or to have a cool girlfriend?your choice lol

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do what'll make you happy, if having a gf who isn't up to your standards won't make you happy, don't.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See quote in sig.

October

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup...I like that advice...I guess i won't lower my standards. I was confused cause I read eternal's post about perfection in the bible. Thanks though.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eternal has a post in the bible?

I feel robbed.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam
Eternal has a post in the bible?

I feel robbed.
Hi Lik welcome to the thread.

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm... but, you can practice on women beneath your standard, right? :D

I know it may sound unethical, but seeing as I live in a city with 7 guys to 3 girls and 90% of those girls isn't even worth looking at, I'm getting the feeling I should really lower my standards or I'll never get any field practice.
Fortunatly I am on a school with a lot of HB8-HB9's on it.
The problem with that though, is that I already have an AFC rep and most of them won't even spend a moment's time with me anymore.
Plus, my brother slept with 2 of the most popular girls a while ago, which may sound like it could be a good thing, but for some reason they feel like sluts because of it and thus they don't like me, killing my chances with pretty much the entire flock of HB's.
Not that I really care, it's just annoying that the few HB's that live here won't even talk to me normally :p

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
For a serious girlfriend, you dont want to lower your standards. But don't set them too high so that you won't be able to attain them. But for a hook-up or just to have fun, it wouldn't hurt. But dont go with clingy girls. They wont get it that its just a hook-up. Get with a girl that knows that its nothing more and wont be anything else.