@ss wipe =Girls??? WTF???

Lil Magic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nassau, Bahamas/ presently, Collegevill Minnesota
:confused: It seems like nowadays, girls like A$$wipes NOT jerks. I have a friend, i wont lie i dont know wat girls see in him. He may be a slight bit above average looking but other than that there's nothing, no brains, annoying voice and if it anything, im sure i have more confidence. How is it that i always do the whole approach and attraction thing and this guy who hesitates to even talk to them in such a way attracts them. I'm really starting to question the point of my efforts.

Akyu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man I know exactly what your talking about. i guess some girls just like an insecure guy they can take control of. I've seen it too, but one think ive noticed is that even though they give these shy kids all the attention, when it really comes down to it they don't actually "get with" girls, they just get their attention. I'd owe it up to looks. Girls see that hes good looking and jump on him, but then once they find out his personality they see hes not the kind of guy they want.

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not so sure I understand you. Women that I know hardly approach the quiet, soft, annoying guy. If anything, they pretend to be their friend because they feel pity for them. (This is assuming that he is average looking and the information you provided above is accurate.)

They may just see something in him that you don't see or he acts differently when he is around them, or even worse.. he games them when you aren't around. ;)

Akyu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wolf said:
I have a boy in my school who is the very DEFINITION! of shy...

He doesn't talk, EVER, (maybe a medical condition but hey) even to teachers, they call his name in the register and he just laughs.

He laughs at ANYTHING because he never talks, but he gets SOOOO much attention.

No girls actually want to "get with him" as such but he gets SOOOOOOOOOOO much attention from them.
yeah exactly what im talking about.

Alkali

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If attraction was based on GPA, smarter kids wouldn't be the stereotypical social retards.

If he's loud, he's confident. Doesn't matter if it's deserved or not, chicks dig it.