Spring Break Sarging?!

exwhyzee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Spring Break!!!

Allright Spring Break is coming up for me, I have already planned a trip to Negril. I was wondering, from those who have done the whole spring break thing, what you have learned from the experience, and what they noticed - in respects on getting girls. I dont think people are looking for relationships in these scenerios so I was wondering what is the best way to fvck and chuck, any advice related to spring break scenes would be greatly appreciated really.

Thanks All!

Brak86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Help With Spring Break Sarging!

Im going on my first Spring Break vacation soon with some friends and i need some pointers:

I plan on meeting most girls on the beach during the day. That way ill be able to show my physique ;) while talkin to them. Also, ill be able to know someone (other than my friends) right when i get into the club.

If i meet girls during the day, do i get their room numbers or just ask them to meet me (and possibly my friends as well) at a certain nightclub?

If i get their room numbers, do i call them that day? It might seem AFCish, but remember, I only stay there for 5 days. Then again, if i get a girls room number itll be hard to reach her because people are seldom in their rooms.

Basically, what should i do to CLOSE with a girl that i meet on the beach? Do you get room numbers, do you ask them to meet you for dinner or at a certain club?

Any pointers would be well appreciated....i need tips.

MIKED777

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man , first off dont stress about meeting the ladies, number one just go out there and have a great ass time . if you see a lady on the beach you and your friends approach, go up to them and just be totally chill , lay down in a good alpha body style, be out going and funny. your there to have fun, to party , to meet new people so enjoy yourself bro. if they give you a cold shoulder, who cares , you'll have fun just going up and talking to hot girls , it makes you feel alive, it makes you feel free, your a man ...bro .

ok your at the beach....you see 4 hot girls with nice ****ing asses, so you go out , bull**** , make them laugh .., and now you got 2 options get the number or try to see if they want to come with you somewhere.

hey ladies were going over to rico's for some beers and shots , your welcomed to join us if you'd like . or ok i need to get going but let me get your number and ill call you .

later that night....hey marisa its the duke from the beach today , listen were down at rico partying , my friends are ****ing plastered come down here with your friends and joins us.

your mr fun spring break guy .....party with them, have fun man...enjoy your life...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brak86
dude i made a thread on this...its called spring break sarging....post in that
Your thread was created after exwhyzee made his own. I've merged your thread into his and changed the title slightly.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spring break is a good opportunity to hook up. From my experience, you don't have to follow the same rules that you set for yourself while your in your home town. Everyone on spring break is there to party. There's tons of drunk girls walking around and they want to meet nice guys to hang out with.

I wouldn't over think this one too much, have fun, be friendly and confident. The rest will work itself out. The only way you'll mess up is if you try too hard. The first SB I went on when I was in HS I broke my back tring to hook up and I only got with like two girls. The next time I went I didn't worry about anything but having fun and as a result I had to kick some of the girls I met out of the hotel room I was staying in.

This may not work for you but you should do it anyway. Who can argue with having fun?

The DomMega

Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice to the majority of you is, STOP ANALYZING everything. 99% of the girls you're all about to party with are there to get nailed. They know it, and now if you were currently unaware, you know it. They don't know you, you're from somewhere entirely different then they are. You two won't be going home together, in fact you'll probably never see each other again, unless you fall in love which is doubtful. Hehe. Based on those factors alone, these women are in a very unthreatened zone and as long as you can show them a good time, its full steam ahead. You can be a chump with no game whatsoever and still get ass on spring break in all those tropical locations. It ain't no thang but a chicken wang lil' beotch!

I wish everyone everywhere was as cool as they are during spring break.

Best of luck, not that you'll need it. ;)

Brak86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The DomMega
My advice to the majority of you is, STOP ANALYZING everything. 99% of the girls you're all about to party with are there to get nailed. They know it, and now if you were currently unaware, you know it. They don't know you, you're from somewhere entirely different then they are. You two won't be going home together, in fact you'll probably never see each other again, unless you fall in love which is doubtful. Hehe. Based on those factors alone, these women are in a very unthreatened zone and as long as you can show them a good time, its full steam ahead. You can be a chump with no game whatsoever and still get ass on spring break in all those tropical locations. It ain't no thang but a chicken wang lil' beotch!

I wish everyone everywhere was as cool as they are during spring break.

Best of luck, not that you'll need it. ;)
so you dont need to worry about what i asked? \ i loved your post but i was also wonderin about certain things you should and shouldnt do. But most importantly, certain small tips that you all might find helpful.

and do you mind if i PM you PRMoon? or talk to you on AIM? It seems like you've experienced a fair share of Spring breaks :p