• I don't care if she spits it out

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • This isn't a big deal to me either way... I got a blow job! :D

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters

ebracer05

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl gives you head, do you want her to swallow or do you not care?

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's not gonna swallow, she better spit it on herself and play around with it...

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she ain't gonna swallow then I'd rather just end before I come so I can **** her already. Spitting feels like an insult and the chicks who do so are giving you head out of some grudging sense of duty rather than actually enjoying it. The ones who do swallow tend to give you head because they enjoy pleasuring you and get off on that themselves.

I don't mind alternatives like pulling away and having me come on her tits or something, it's the spitting itself that just ruins the blow job somewhat.

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had one attempt to swallow once but then she ended up running to the bathroom and throwing up, so I let her spit it out after that, was kinda cute though.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ebracer05 said:
Have you actually had this happen?
I've only had one girl not swallow, and she spit it onto her t!ts and rubbed it in like it was freakin' lotion. She may have swallowed like half of it, though.. so maybe that still counts as swallowing? I don't know.. either way, it was hot as hell.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl better swallow and keep suckin for a good 10 seconds. Makes a playa cringe everytime.

drellum

Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
Girl better swallow and keep suckin for a good 10 seconds. Makes a playa cringe everytime.
I think all of my ex's were happy to Guzzle it down.

Certain foods affect the taste, so I'm told....almonds, honey, natural Yougurt etc....as opposed to Sugar Puffs

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well lets say that if she keeps sucking for the following 10seconds of which PrettyBoyAj spoke, I can consider my basic needs met but if she swallows of course is much better.

Girls who spit are a clear sign that they are doing as an obligation, no different than when we pretend to care about their bvllsh1t in order to get head.
They probably pretend to like giving head to make us listening their bvllsh1t.

DJoftheHins

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Well lets say that if she keeps sucking for the following 10seconds of which PrettyBoyAj spoke, I can consider my basic needs met but if she swallows of course is much better.

Girls who spit are a clear sign that they are doing as an obligation, no different than when we pretend to care about their bvllsh1t in order to get head.
They probably pretend to like giving head to make us listening their bvllsh1t.
Sooooooooo true

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, blowing in a chick's mouth is all I care about. She can gargle it and blow bubbles with it for all I care.
I just get off on actually spraying man oil in her mouth.
Although I had a young chick spit it out on my stomach once and that was fvcked.

m0101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a question - regardless of what your individual preferences are, im curious how you MAKE IT CLEAR to her that she is expected to take it in her mouth? do you just automatically hold it and move over to her face or do you let her know?

i've had mixed reactions from women - some girls swallow/spit, some have moved their mouths away and just taken it on the face, while some FLAT OUT said "no, not on the face"