Spinning plates: Washing the bed sheets?

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm currently on a roll with my gaming and I've been spinning 3 plates together. It's great fun, great sex and even better blow jobs. However, since all 3 girls still live with their parents, the only place to actually have sex is in my house(the weather isn't good enough to have sex outside, and I don't have a car).

Anyway, problem is, this is driving me nuts. I'm washing my bed sheets 2 or 3 times a week, before a different girl is coming over. Sometimes they sleep over for 2 nights in a row or with 1 day interval and I just leave the sheets on the bed as they're usually squeeky clean before we hit it. And they always sleepover, no matter where we had sex in the house(Bathroom with full covered walls = win!)

How do other DJs deal with this? I'm getting tired of all this washing and making my bed up.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about you wash the nasty things? For ****s sake. You gonna sleep on that ****?

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SandHawk said:
I'm currently on a roll with my gaming and I've been spinning 3 plates together. It's great fun, great sex and even better blow jobs. However, since all 3 girls still live with their parents, the only place to actually have sex is in my house(the weather isn't good enough to have sex outside, and I don't have a car).

Anyway, problem is, this is driving me nuts. I'm washing my bed sheets 2 or 3 times a week, before a different girl is coming over. Sometimes they sleep over for 2 nights in a row or with 1 day interval and I just leave the sheets on the bed as they're usually squeeky clean before we hit it. And they always sleepover, no matter where we had sex in the house(Bathroom with full covered walls = win!)

How do other DJs deal with this? I'm getting tired of all this washing and making my bed up.
Guys, before you keep posting... WASH THE SHEETS.
He already clearly stated that he DOES.

And to the OP, consider this:

I'd rather have to do laundry 4 times a week and get laid than do laundry once a week and not get laid.

You're welcome.

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like Kailex said, I wash my sheets... Right now, I was going to keep up this schedule. I do have an extra set, which I rotate, and which I usually put on the bed while the other set is in the washing machine, but they're the same print.

Sometimes I keep the bed unmade for a girl and have her help me, which can result in a bit of playing and teasing and shows that I regularly wash my sheets, as hygiene is pretty big for me.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me get this straight. You are 26 and messing around with three girls WHO LIVE WITH THEIR PARENTS? You rockin the cradle? Wash your sheets. And get yourself some cleaner and wash whatever other places in your house where you have been doing it. If you don't like washing your sheets and making your bed, why not go find some girls who actually have a house where you can mess up their sheets.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string, I know a lot of girls in their early to mid twenties that live with their parents. Most of them don't pay rent, drive their parent's cars, and use all their money for partying or save it. And most of them spend a couple nights a week at their bf/fb's place. It's not that unusual.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scion said:
5string, I know a lot of girls in their early to mid twenties that live with their parents. Most of them don't pay rent, drive their parent's cars, and use all their money for partying or save it. And most of them spend a couple nights a week at their bf/fb's place. It's not that unusual.
I know that's the case with alot of girls these days. It's just that I see so much immaturity with these younger gals. If you are a 20 yr old female, I have always thought you should have a job/be in school and out on your own developing a sense of personal responsibility. Guess I got up on the wrong side of the bed today. My apologies.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know...right now half the guys on this site hate you! You got three girls you're boffing and they don't have ONE! What you need is a fourth girl. Tell her to do your laundry to prove her love!

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WaterTiger said:
You know...right now half the guys on this site hate you! You got three girls you're boffing and they don't have ONE! What you need is a fourth girl. Tell her to do your laundry to prove her love!
Now that's funny! I don't care who ya are :crackup:

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WaterTiger said:
why would half the guys on here hate him? Because we suck with women and he's doing ok? Lol, who cares. I don't hate the guy and I probably do worse than 99% of the guys on here. Good for him.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you just buy some more sheets? If you're really washing them multiple times a week, new sheets will pay for themselves quickly.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WaterTiger said:
What you need is a fourth girl. Tell her to do your laundry
LOL. :crackup:

SandHawk said:
as hygiene is pretty big for me.
Clearly not. Here you are asking for advice cutting corners.

You don't want to change the bed so often? Buy yourself some rubber sheets and hose that **** down every time. Done.

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WaterTiger said:
What you need is a fourth girl. Tell her to do your laundry to prove her love!
:crackup: You sir, are my hero for the day!

WaterTiger said:
You know...right now half the guys on this site hate you! You got three girls you're boffing and they don't have ONE!
Maybe. I don't actually care, I didn't come over to brag. I usually just have 1 girl, and recently really began spinning plates, so I was just curious as to what other DJs do in regard to bed sheets and alternating girls.

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
You don't want to change the bed so often? Buy yourself some rubber sheets and hose that **** down every time. Done.
I normally change my sheets every saturday morning. I was curious what other DJs do when spinning plates. The reason I still change the sheets after every girl is because I know I wouldn't want to sleep in the same bed as someone else was the night before.

But reading is a very difficult one apparantly.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I HAD you beat-had a FB who would come over about 6,sex until 9,she'd LEAVE.Then I'd have a Jack Daniels and water while washing the sheets. Go to bed alone at 11,sleeping on clean sheets. Ideal relationship[not 3 like you,but I'm older] until she wanted more-but wouldn't change what I needed HER to. I'm allergic to cats and feather pillows,she wouldn't dream of getting rid of them. Guess I don't need the relationship that bad.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
I HAD you beat-had a FB who would come over about 6,sex until 9,she'd LEAVE.Then I'd have a Jack Daniels and water while washing the sheets. Go to bed alone at 11,sleeping on clean sheets. Ideal relationship[not 3 like you,but I'm older] until she wanted more-but wouldn't change what I needed HER to. I'm allergic to cats and feather pillows,she wouldn't dream of getting rid of them. Guess I don't need the relationship that bad.
She left the relationship because she valued her cats and feather pillows more than you?

Now that's a crazy slut