spinning plates/casual dating

thunderbolt

Don Juan
Reaction score
to the guys who do this, how do you do it? i was dating this girl, shes really nice but not great looking and i dont like her that much. i told her we should just be friends last week, because i didnt want to hurt her feelings.
but i dont have any dates lined up. i thought about taking her out again. i know she likes me, i dont want to be a **** to her. there are other women that i like. i just want to bang her.
i could still date her and others at the same time but thats totally new to me.
how do you handle things like that?

Sino Zane

Don Juan
Reaction score
Easy. You get a job, save your money, work out, buy awesome clothes, get a great haircut, and then go talk to girls. This will make the entire process a lot easier. It's a numbers game, so talk to more girls, escalate, flirt, then ask for the number at the highest, funnest point, then leave and wait 3-4 days to text/call, and then ask to hang out. While hanging out, escalate more. This will hopefully get them to liking you. Do not show women your weaknesses. Do not tell them a lot about you. Be funny, flirt. Do not respond immediately to texts or calls. That's all I got.

thunderbolt

Don Juan
Reaction score
i mean you dont feel guilty at all about doing this to girls who are actually nice/intelligent and actually worth a damn?

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thunderbolt said:
i mean you dont feel guilty at all about doing this to girls who are actually nice/intelligent and actually worth a damn?
Haha. Broski we can tell your new here. Women are ALL evil, egotistical creatures until. they PROVE with ACTIONS otherwise. So no remorse because she SURELY won't have any while banging your "buddy"

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thunderbolt said:
shes really nice but not great looking and i dont like her that much.

i just want to bang her.
set your standards higher, get another chick bro, spin 'em. :up:

Pretty_Tone

Don Juan
Reaction score
thunderbolt said:
to the guys who do this, how do you do it? i was dating this girl, shes really nice but not great looking and i dont like her that much. i told her we should just be friends last week, because i didnt want to hurt her feelings.
but i dont have any dates lined up. i thought about taking her out again. i know she likes me, i dont want to be a **** to her. there are other women that i like. i just want to bang her.
i could still date her and others at the same time but thats totally new to me.
how do you handle things like that?

Try to aim higher for girls you are really attracted to. In the meantime work on yourself. Hobbies, fitness, etc. As for spinning plates you have to approach girls more often whether it be coffee shops, libraries, etc for day game and lounges, bars, etc for night game. When you bag a girl continue building your options with other girls. Some girls may fall off from your plate spinning and some may not thats why you must continue to build more plates until you find one that suits you best.