Spinning Plates Are You? Do You Feel Guilt?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok currently I have 3 chicks in rotation..

Chick One is great sex, hot body, average looks, very caring around me, and always respectful.. However I don't consider her long term material...

Then the other two are just sex, fun, again I don't consider them long term material, but they seem nice enough!

All three chicks are now wanting exclusivity and relationship from me lol

I feel a little sorry for chick one, as she SO FAR seems like a very nice gal.

How do you prolific plate spinners deal with guilt?

Or do you not give any fuks and carry on spinning regardless?

I mean at some point I will be dropping at least one or two of these plates.. maybe even all three..

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't touch plates, and the sexual undertones are very subdued to the point to where I'm only communicating that I find her attractive. So, no 'guilt' here.

IOW, I come off as a guy I would want my daughter to be with.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate the thought of hurting some girl, unintentional or not. I know many guys here revel in the thought of it. Some want revenge, some just figure women don't care about hurting you, why should they care about them?

But when PUA gurus push the idea of psychopathy or sociopathy, I don't think the idea is so much that women love sociopaths. It's that it's a lot easier to play the "game" if you don't have any conscience, or consideration for the other person's feelings. That frees you up to do what you have to do.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I have a gf. Met another chick for a couple of meals and feel guilty af. Sometimes i don't want to hang out with my gf on weekends and that also makes me feelguilty af. Not sure what to do.