Specific answers needed!

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys should be familiar with me by now, anyways I am Ronny aka schttrj. well, straight to the point, I am financially very weak and not to speak of a owned apartment, I don't have a bike even. I live in a paying guest house or on a rental. bad condition. but I dress good and look good and smell good. But, I face teh problem because most of the girls here ask "what do you do?", "where do you live?" and so on....

How do you guys recommend me to go about it? golddiggers are not good bets for me I think, but I would like to become a DJ who can pull any chick.

Porky04

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm, try and remember its not you that they are attracted to. Its the feeling you supply when you are around them.

If you get a girls number, theres no need to tell her you live in a lacking accomodation. And if she is intrested in you, then a shack isnt going to really change a thing

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would advise you get your life together before you worry too much about getting women. Get a job, a place, and a car. However you do it just do it.

Or like everywomanshero said; "lie"

Entropy4

Don Juan
Reaction score
I lived on my friend's couch for six months and still pulled girls to it. It's really ****ing hard, but it's possible. No car, no room, no belongings -- just some clothes and my charm.

You should work on getting your life in order, you'll see your results improve immediately. Not because chicks like a guy with a nice place or with money, but because YOU will feel so much better about yourself. Simply removing the stress itself can transform your results overnight.

But if you want to sarge anyway, here are the things that helped me:
1. Frame your lack of job/house as a transition. Focus on your goals and ambitions, not what you have now.
2. Try to go back to HER place first.
3. Don't lie and don't EVER feel insecure about your lifestyle, even if you are. Hide it. A man who is ashamed of his lifestyle is the most unattractive thing you can be.

Hope this helps.