Spanish speakers out there?

supajsilver2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm giving my 50% mexican girlfriend a card for valentine's day, along with the other sh1t (generic valentine's day, you know the drill), but just for fun since she speaks a decent amount of Spanish, I thought I'd write one and have it translated (and what better way to do so without embarrassment than the good old internet?) so if someone could translate this very short message that'd be cool:

Happy Valentine's day! It's been a great few months since the start of the school year, and I'm so glad to have gotten to know you. I hope you've enjoyed our relationship as much as I have.

(suggestions welcome but not necesarry, I've been around long enough to know that something I said is a sin to the DJ Bible in one way or another:p )

HHloser2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by supajsilver2

Happy Valentine's day! It's been a great few months since the start of the school year, and I'm so glad to have gotten to know you. I hope you've enjoyed our relationship as much as I have.

Feliz dia de san valentin! Han sido unos buenos meses desde el comienso del año de escuela, estoy contendo de aberte cococido y espero que aigas disfrutado nuestra relacion igual que yo.

supajsilver2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks a lot, hope there weren't any typos, I'm writing it how I see it--I don't know much past hola.:(

DonJuancho

Reaction score
Originally posted by supajsilver2

[/B]
Feliz dia de San Valentin! Han sido unos meses muy buenos desde que empezo el año escolar y estoy muy contento de haberte conocido tan bien. Espero que hayas disfrutado nuestra relacion hasta ahorita tanto como yo lo he hecho.

THIS IS THE RIGHT WAYY!!! THE ONE ABOVE ME HAD MANY MANY TYPO'S. Sorry to say but he has horrible grammar.

Im mexican and i do live in mexico btw.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Spanish speakers out there?

Originally posted by DonJuancho
Feliz dia de San Valentin! Han sido unos meses muy buenos desde que empezo el año escolar y estoy muy contento de haberte conocido tan bien. Espero que hayas disfrutado nuestra relacion hasta ahorita tanto como yo lo he hecho.

THIS IS THE RIGHT WAYY!!! THE ONE ABOVE ME HAD MANY MANY TYPO'S. Sorry to say but he has horrible grammar.

ditto, man.

Asi deben escribir todos nosotros latinos, pero desgraciadamente algunos escriben mal y nos da mala fama.

Dude2Stud

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Spanish speakers out there?

Originally posted by DonJuancho

¡Feliz día de San Valentin! Han sido unos meses muy buenos desde que empezó el año escolar y estoy muy contento de haberte conocido tan bien. Espero que hayas desfrutado nuestra relación hasta ahorita, tanto como yo lo he hecho.

Some accents were missing if we come too serious about the letter.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happy Valentines Day. It's been a great relationship and I want it to continue being good. It's been pleasing getting to know you and I very much enjoy having you in my life.

I don't know enough spanish to say this, but this is what I'd suggest.

DonJuancho

Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ4Real
Happy Valentines Day. It's been a great relationship and I want it to continue being good. It's been pleasing getting to know you and I very much enjoy having you in my life.

I don't know enough spanish to say this, but this is what I'd suggest.
Feliz dia de San Valentin. Ha sido una gran relacion y quiero que siga siendo asi. Ha sido muy placentero conocerte y disfruto mucho tenerte en mi vida.

Thats pretty much it yeah, some accents might be missing but the grammar is as best as i could do it.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy crap!!!

does spanish do that too? I know french is hardcore into flow, but spanish is hard up for it too?

YAY!

san valentino is the sexiest way I've heard to say saint valentine...

I'm going to run a routine on valentines day with that sentence.

Feliz día de San Valentin

Damnit I gotta hit up my friend spazz, She's going to anchor the mindset in my mind...

"mon boi!!!!"

supajsilver2

Don Juan
Reaction score
French may be the language of love, but Spanish is the language of sexy. Thanks a lot guys!! Can't believe how many responses this got, and I'll give you feedback on Tuesday or Wednesday.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet they actually said a load of crap to put in your gal's card, that would be crazy funny :D

Ahem.
:woo:

DonJuancho

Reaction score
LOL why didnt i think of that? dammit.

just kidding, its all correct.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Microphone Fiend
Hola, Mi llamo Microphone fiend. Yo necesito chicitas au habito, Yo estudio espanol son las universidad. Hasta Luego
Sigue estudiando, so español ne esta muy bien. Lo siento.

And Dimebag, you are funny man. Your spanish statment has nothing to do with valentine's day.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wavejams007
translating with no dictionary:
? study, ? spanish negative form is very good. Im sorry

Je parle francais aussi, mais ne pour deux anos au je suis malais. Combien language tu parles? Je parle espanol dans l'ecole pour seulement ne beacoup pas. Au revoir buffon

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I said your spanish isn't that good, to keep studying, but I didn't mean it in an aggressive way. I am impressed you know french.

I can't speak french, but I can struggle through some of it though.

Reaction score
Originally posted by wavejams007

And Dimebag, you are funny man. Your spanish statment has nothing to do with valentine's day.
yeah it means happy Mother's day

supajsilver2

Don Juan
Reaction score
She loved the card, said it was very creative, it seemed like she appreciated the thought behind it. Very good Valentine's Day for me.:D

And Dimebag, I do know enough Spanish to know you're a funny guy.