Spanish girls

BxPrince24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by J.R.G.G
sure you can have some stereotypes, but in the end it all it is individiuality that counts, every girl is different.

I have alot of female friends, mostly latinas, and from experience i can tell that theres no exact preference for latino men. some like black dudes, some dont. the same for goes for caucasion.

bxprince, its not about your race, its about you. i dont know, maybe the way you look or something, some will like it some wont. In my opinion i dont like your style, but if you like it then good for you, i preffer a classier more elegant look, and i have come to understand that the way you dress is what other people digg.
I dress differently all the time. I have more than one look, that's one of them. Here's a few more...

BxPrince24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by yrock181
I'm spanish myself, and hispanic girls tend to give hipanic people and easier time then any other race. I was in a party this weekend and i saw that there were mostly hispanic people there, but few people from other race and those were the only people not dancing. I think that they have their ***** shields higher for those who are not part of their race.
Exactly. I was at a school party n a lot of them wer acting like that. I really do believe that a lot of them give hispanic men an easier time.

BxPrince24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at one point gonna try and make myself look as hispanic as possible. Get a low haircut and make my hair mad curly, get colored contacts, get a similar line up that they get. But I changed my mind.

BxPrince24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Prophett
You really lack that much confidence?!
That was a loooooong time ago. back when I never knew this site even existed.

My confidence lvl is just fine where it is now. I talk to whoever I want whenever I want.

GropeDope

Banned
Reaction score
Spanish b!tches crave the pure d!ck/hard a$$ personality. If you got that, they can easily be yours. There are many down here that only stick to latin men but there are also just as many that don't give a f*ck what you are. I think they're a lot easier than white hoes y TIENEN TREMENDOS.......CULOS!

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yo I know what you mean. I live in BK and yet to get that problem, but i do know it exist. Currently i know i can get with 4 spanish girls in my school 2 are puerto rican and other 2 are dominican. Some things that I have seen are...

1. Some chicks just wouldn't date a black guy because of there family, they conditioned them, I know this because many of my spanish friends and girls that i messed with that were spanish have told me that atleast someone in there family didn't like this.

2. Because some of them are like this your going to have to run super tight game if you actually want to get anywhere with them.

3. I know what you mean about south bronx spanish girls:D Its a tease when you can't get no play. You just need to get a better game. If you want take advantage of your spanish class and learn some spanish.

All in all Just get a tightier game, its all just social conditioning when it all comes down she still is going to get attracted. I have yet to see a spanish girl that was just plan called to me because i was black, I also like to play the role that I am half puerto rican :crackup: and i roleplay off of it saying some fake ass spanish, they like this alot.

BxPrince24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear ya.

Check this out, on Local hookupz, I messaged 8 girls, out of the 8 so far 2 have checked the notes and deleted them but 6, including the 2, have came to my page. None of them have sent a note back. The note was pretty much like this:

How was your day? I'm Andrew. You look great in your pics. What do you like to do for fun? How did you celebrate the new year? Holla at me ;).

Now if they had went to my page and seen a spanish guy, I'm almost 100% sure that I would've gotten a response. Maybe I do need more work on the field when it comes to my game, but I know getting a fly spanish girl, especially one that knows she is, ain't no ball in the park.

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Spanish girls

Originally posted by Silquee Smoove
1. If she isn't into you, she will either ignore you completely, or be disrespectful and b!tchy. (Not to be confused with "testing" as I see that word mentioned on this site, she's "testing" you if she's into you, it's "disrespect" if she's not. That should be more clear cut for the DJ's on this site.)

Black girls are the same way, they wont even talk to you unless they have interest in you...Thats what makes it easier and harder at the same time, cause if there isnt any intial attraction at all, you cant even get in, but if youre good youre good cause you will know, lol...Its good to know alot of spanish people and hang out with them cause theyll prolly be more receptive to you, thats from my experience...

BxPrince24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Spanish girls

Originally posted by TheInfamousCBear
Black girls are the same way, they wont even talk to you unless they have interest in you...Thats what makes it easier and harder at the same time, cause if there isnt any intial attraction at all, you cant even get in, but if youre good youre good cause you will know, lol...Its good to know alot of spanish people and hang out with them cause theyll prolly be more receptive to you, thats from my experience...
true... If only I was still in high school I'd do that. When I was in high school I was always busy doing my own thing so I never really hung out. But I had a lot of spanish friends, mostly males though and those girls in the pics i posted are a few of the females friends I had that were hispanic.

blueangel83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My hispanic female friend suggested I date spanish guys, but I'm into "white boys"

There was a hot guy I could never forget from Chile, but he was Hungarian and that's white so LOL.