Spain is Heaven for Asian-American PUA 50 times better than USA!

B

BeDJ

2 PUAs walk into the bar. The asian PUA orders a TsingSao and the white PUA orders a Sierra Nevada. They approach 2 white women and the white PUA leaves with one. The Asian PUA says let's go back to my place. The white chick responds I don't TsingSao.

EuropePUA

Banned
Reaction score
One word to describe clubbing in Europe:

GAY

ITS REALLY FVCKING GAY.

The Eurofags are really gay, They would be posing in the washroom making kissing faces for the camera shot with a really gay look on their face. They pretend to piss on each other because they think its funny.

Guys kiss each other on the cheek, grab each others assess, and dry hump each other while dancing to the music.

Whenever people bumped into me, instead of saying sorry, they would massage my chest/ rub/caress my back/neck, or do something really gay. And not just briefly, for an extended period of time.

I can't imagine any fights would break out here with this type of behavior,
wtf who the hell goes around massaging other guys when they bump into each other?

There were no bouncers on the dance floor, I didnt see any fights break out or anything like that. So theres none of that tension you have at a US club where guys would fight/shoot each other for something like bumping into each other.

I got shotdown alot.

The first set I opened, one of the girls stopped talking to me and poked her friend and them pointed at me.

In one set, I asked the girl for her facebook, she turned to her friend and said something in SPanish "blah balh facebook", (I just tried the facebook tonight, turns out to be fake)

then she gave it to me.

However, from what I observed all the guy I saws were getting shot down the whole night.

No one was hooking up or getting numbers or anything like that.

The girls weren't any easier than in the US.

I asked one of the Eurofags whether he ever fvcked any of the b1tches at the club and he responded "TOMORROW MORE B1tches". I'm like "no have you ever hooked up with any of these b1tches" and again he rsponded "TOMORROW MORE B1tches".

Guys were literally feeling each other up in a sort of gay way, I guess this is how they express friendship in EUROPE.

ONe way to describe clubbing: GAY GAY GAY

EuropePUA

Banned
Reaction score
Another thing I did notice though, there was absolutely no c*ck blocking at all.

Seems to be a North American Phenomnenon