Sour ending to a sweet evening

KSoze

Don Juan
Reaction score
Took this girl out the other night. Dinner went well, laughing and eye contact. Then we played miniature golf, let her beat me by a few points. About halfway through the course we ended up in a dark cave so I gave her a shoulder rub when she was about ready to hit the ball, she laughed and remarked "you are trying to distract me aren't you." Then later we were reading the scorecard and she put her face extremely close to mine so I kissed her on the forehead really quickly.
After the game, we went to my truck (i wrapped my arms around her while walking, she didn't resist) and i put the tailgate down; we sat and talked for a few minutes. Then a long drive back to take her home. While in the car I got her hand and started massaging and playing with it. She liked it but said it was making her sleepy cause it felt so good. So I stopped for awhile but later I put my hand on her arm, shoulder, neck massaging them while i was driving. Once again she liked it but she started getting quiet, not saying anything...got the impression she was tired (it was getting late).
After arriving at her house, I hugged her and kissed her but she had her lips clamped together tight. I said i enjoyed the evening and she said she did too. Then I tried kissing her again (a mistake) but it was like kissing a cold rock (lips clamped together with no feeling). She giggled and we said goodnight. I told her I'd call her and she said ok...

So, How did I do? Why was she so unreciprocal about the kiss? Everything was going extremely well but when I gave her the kiss I felt like she didn't want me to do that...a sour ending to a sweet evening. Blah!

MidnightResistance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have taken advantage of her 'sleepy state' in your truck to have a cuddle with her and 'warm her up' for another evening of sexual delight.

Which is perhaps what she was expecting.

Telling her you'll call was a mistake too.
Let her call, seeings she was cold to you at the end of the evening.

KSoze

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a huge ass consule in my truck which limits physical contact so cuddling in the truck is impossible...actually i've had girls complain about it, said it sucked cause they couldnt sit near me. Blah!

I suppose things went OK considering she did let me peck her on the lips (she didnt move away or anything like that, I was just expecting some tongue or some open lips and I got a rock instead).

She is from England, visiting family here in the states...ive heard the girls there are kinda "cold" as far as initial affection. Maybe she wasn't used to that.

This is first date ive been on where it didnt end in the girl at least sticking her tongue down my throat; so my expectations are high:D

Ill call her in a few days and report back.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhhh, she was tired and gave u a peck on the lips............Lemme just say stop analyzing !

It means nothing ! I went out on a date w/ a girl a few weeks ago, she worked 10 hr shift and still wanted to hang out. At about 12am, she was exhausted and barely spoke going home. I got a little peck on the lips from her, was hoping for more, but hey, who cares. We're still dating and going strong !