Sort of confused

blackatheart

Don Juan
Reaction score
well this oneitis of mine that im trying to break off all connection with cus her bf is my friend owes me some money and shes going on this trip for the summer so I wanted the money before she left. I told her at his grad party to have my money and today she IMs me. this is how it goes.

Her: hey
Me: wheres my money *****?
Her: 35 right?
Me: well i prefer the 40 but if ure going to ***** abt it then w/e
*we argue about how much*
Her: fine i'll leave the $$ with my bf
Her: ask him next time you see him
Me: good then thx
Her: can i ask you a question?
(5 sec later)
Her: about school?
Me: no you cant
Her: y not?
Me: cus you've already wasted my time
Me: peace out enjoy your trip lol
Her: you're f-d up man- peace
*I put up away message*
(5 sec later)
Her: enjoy your graduation
----------------------------------------
I dont know if thats how I wanted the convo to play out. I want to stop talking to her for the sole reason that I don't want to get attached again and I want to get over her, but I don't want to make enemies with her. Still, the reason I responded so nasty was because she said "hey can I ask you a question" and 5 sec later she adds the "about school" part which angered me because she used to always say "can i ask..." before something serious. i'm just confused- should I still maintain contact with her and act like i'm over her? should I have just answered her question and ended the convo right there, or was ending it like that the right choice? i'm kind of confused as to what my mentality should be right now- thanks much as always.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow bro...your an offical an A$$hole.

this aint wat being a don juan is about, you couldve just gotten to the point (without vulgar language), said have good trip, and just kept little contact with her and began to live your life.

go read the dj bible on how to enteract with women.

your bad.

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm confused just reading your stuff. :p

Do what you really want, but going after a friends girl is just dirty. You'll value your boy's friendship in time than some girl from high school!

Bros before hos!

I'm Out..

blackatheart

Don Juan
Reaction score
my bad let me clarify- the vulgur language was not serious and she knows it thats how we always spoke to each other lol i forgot to mention that. and i'm not going after her, i'm asking, what do you mean "get to the point?" If I don't want to keep contact with her, shouldn't the convo had ended soon as I found out i was good with the money? I feel like had I answered her question about school we would have gotten to talking again and she would have been in my mind again and ugh. How should I have approached it then?

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bro it seems like she has total control over your emotions.

if you dont want to keep contact with her....then IGNORE HER.

you got your money, you couldve just been like have a good trip and leave...never talk to her after.

dankane

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you wanted to get a result from her. You should never talk to this girl again but you shouldn't stop talking to her expecting that it will make her come to you. Just move on. Get your cash, and move on. Don't be an ass. If she asks you a question just answer it. Because you are obviously giving a **** by being pissed. Just answer and then ignore her. There is nothing you can do but learn that oneitis will **** you over.