sore

Celadus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I did a quick search but couldn't find the answer. I'm sure this has been answered though.

I did biceps yesterday and now my forearms are really sore. Tomorrow I do triceps, shoulders, and chest. Should I still work out or do I have to wait until I'm not sore in the forearms?

hardrock1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was told that if you get very sore that you are doing it wrong or too much weight. How can you build mussle if you have to stay home cause you are sore?

SM1

Reaction score
Don't listen to Soshyopathe. Getting sore is normal with lifting weight so don't get scared. Your suposed to get sore if your oing it right so keep doing it!

Celadus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you meant don't listen to hardrock. I did sets of 12, 10,8, and 6. If I did that I'm definitely not lifting too much weight. Its because I took a long break and this is the first time I'm going to lift seriously.

Going to live in Malibu, CA or LA this summer and get the hell out of VA. Need a body for CA. :)

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Celadus
I think you meant don't listen to hardrock. I did sets of 12, 10,8, and 6. If I did that I'm definitely not lifting too much weight. Its because I took a long break and this is the first time I'm going to lift seriously.

Going to live in Malibu, CA or LA this summer and get the hell out of VA. Need a body for CA. :)
Malibu. Very good choice man. That place is pristine with honies and stars alike. But you better get ripped to even have a chance. Come visit me down in Newport Beach when you come out here.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Celadus

First of all, it sounds like your routine is a piece of ****.

In fact throw out the word routine, if your using a specific "routine" your not making the gains you could be making.

explain to me what your goals are. If they're simply to enhance your metrosexuality and weigh 150 lbs then your on the right track. If thats not your goal, then well...you need a change.