soo..... Who want's to play game?

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, some I'm reading somebody's post and decide to blatantly rip them off.

OK. Let's say we got some COLLEGE student's to 'race' to 50 approaches and write them down in this thread. We could trade stories and learn off each other's real field experience. BRILLIANT!

Seriously, If any college cats has the cojones to go against me, post up.

BTW, if you're lame enough to even THINK about fabricating a FR, just don't play. Believe me, I'll be reporting the good AND the bad.

Up to 50 using Nishbuk's and Deezy's rules, who's game?

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by T Money
huh?
Nishbuk and Deezy dude!!! Montreal rollers! Those guys got some mad game.

I'm in T... I really got to up my game. I'm here to create myself. I been procrasting too much. Time to procreate myself.

Nishbuk and Deezy's 100 approach challenge!!!! YEAH!!! SARGE ON!!!
Why only 50 though? there's is a hundred, you got a small diconfidence problem?:p

Well here's the rules if anybody wasn't up to par with the current trend on sosuave...
An approach is an attempt to talk to a woman that:

1) YOU WOULD SLEEP WITH,
2) YOU DO NOT KNOW
3) TAKES PART IN FURTHERING THE CONVERSATION AT LEAST ONCE

That means
1) No HB5's who you would rather have as a friend and wouldn't drive you nuts, and would actually make you HARRRRRD.
2) No friends allowed, no second acquaintances, gotta be fresh girls, none of the stale LJBF->LFRN sarges. Those are for the oneitis sufferers out there.
3) She actually has to talk to you. As in seduce back, she's gotta know it's a sarge.

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ethnomethodologist
Nishbuk and Deezy dude!!! Montreal rollers! Those guys got some mad game.

I'm in T... I really got to up my game. I'm here to create myself. I been procrasting too much. Time to procreate myself.

Nishbuk and Deezy's 100 approach challenge!!!! YEAH!!! SARGE ON!!!
Why only 50 though? there's is a hundred, you got a small diconfidence problem?:p

Well here's the rules if anybody wasn't up to par with the current trend on sosuave...
An approach is an attempt to talk to a woman that:

1) YOU WOULD SLEEP WITH,
2) YOU DO NOT KNOW
3) TAKES PART IN FURTHERING THE CONVERSATION AT LEAST ONCE

That means
1) No HB5's who you would rather have as a friend and wouldn't drive you nuts, and would actually make you HARRRRRD.
2) No friends allowed, no second acquaintances, gotta be fresh girls, none of the stale LJBF->LFRN sarges. Those are for the oneitis sufferers out there.
3) She actually has to talk to you. As in seduce back, she's gotta know it's a sarge.
:rolleyes:

Fvcking canucks

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm.... I chose 50 because I didn't wanna scare anybody, plus less chance of people quitting in the middle. It starts this Thurs. so anybody else is still welcome to join.

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm flattered, and I'm sure Dee-zy is as well. :)

But I have to set one thign straight. We're cool guys, fun guys, but by no means PUAs or DJs or whatever. But, unlike 90% of you ****tards, we are at least active, and are up to sarge pretty much anytime were free ! :D

Good luck guys.

My journal will probably continue HARDCORE after wednesday, which is when my family **** will settle hopefully...Priorities suck. Sometimes I wish I could take 6 months off of everything weighing down on me, and just sarge and have a good time. :)

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Players:

1.)Rex Man

2.)Ethno

Surely the board has more balls than this....

(BTW, Ethno the names RM not T and prepare to be smoked.)

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be it by myself or with friends. I'm going to hit 50 quality approaches and write down the results.

Shoot 'er Down

stubbornlights

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man.
I'm totally in on this. I'm a university bloke too. Fifty it is! This is going to be ridiculous.
Recording the good and the bad is going to be brutal. The bad are bound to be absolutely wretched, probably nauseating, definitely not FR's to be read while eating breakfast. Let's get started!

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's do this
Derek as long as you're willing to report the good and the bad, I don't care

BTW, you're all getting burned

SOOOOO...............Let's get this fat b!tch started

#1 (In feminist class)

!!!!!Im not a feminist!!!!!!!

So I get to class intentionaly late, And I peep I an asian in the back I've never talked to b4.

I sit next to her and begin sneaking in dialogue (approx. summary)

RM: What's a syntax?

Asian girl: (looks through notes and tells me)

RM: (slight smile) your an international student I take it?

AG: No! I'm from Springfield!

RM: Do you know the Simpsons? (corny, but I'm naturally funny so I knew I'd get a laugh.

(at this point we have random dialogue but other girls are now noticing a semi-interesting convo and are jumping in. BTW we can do so much talking because we are split into groups and we're supposed to be talking)

End result: No close attempted but now looked at as social leader of class (how ironic).

49 left

Shoot 'er down

End r

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember each rejection (and there will be many) will further devalue yourself and your ego. It's like sticking your chin out for a left hook.

With each rejection, you're down for the 8 count. How many times can you get up before being totally counted out?

The girlz should be *gaming* you. Your job is to be approachable and inquisitive.

By doing so many approaches, you are not the prize but a seeker of the prize.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tmpgstx
Remember each rejection (and there will be many) will further devalue yourself and your ego. It's like sticking your chin out for a left hook.

With each rejection, you're down for the 8 count. How many times can you get up before being totally counted out?

The girlz should be *gaming* you. Your job is to be approachable and inquisitive.

By doing so many approaches, you are not the prize but a seeker of the prize.
Alright than bigshot, how the hell should a bootcamp play out than?

It's totally built around overcoming the fear of rejection. 100% of the DJ bootcamp in the bible is led in that direction.

What makes you so much better?

(risilience start planning... NOW)

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on guys, let's not start that, that's not what this thread is for.

Tmpg, I value everyone's views and opinions but I would like to keep this thread clean so that we can do this game.

BTW if you want to talk, I'm down, just post a thread.

smoothoperator86

Don Juan
Reaction score
eeehhhh sh** im an hour late i think- i still wanna get in on this though

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to go crazy at the club on fri. night. But, a girl called because she wanted to 'watch a movie' needless to say I did no approaches Fri.

BUT, I talked to the girl working at the rec to today"

Rex Man: What's up (looks at name tag) Nikki D?

Hb7.5: (smiles) no this isn't my name tag.

Rex Man: It's ok i'm not gonna stalk you

HB7.5: laughs, no I just didn't want to be an A**hole, my name's (christy)

RM: you look bored

(blah blah blah)

Manager walks up and just looks at me

RM:What's up.

Manager keeps looking at me saying nothing. I just walk off.

0 for 2!!!!!!!!!!

48 Mas!!!!!!!!!!

smoothoperator86

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was a bum today and friday, but i did manage 2 make one conversation w/ an HB 8 at court Friday... i had a speeding ticket to contest (cause im a rebel like that :) )so while i waited i got my guts up and asked what she was here 4 etc... i got called away and chickened out 4 a number close... damn i prolly could have, next time im gonna man up... 49 to go