something You guys need to get....

Ganondorf

Banned
Reaction score
If she don't wanna, Love the right way she aint gonna!
it aint where she's at it's where she wanna be!!

if she dont want you man, she got it like that. man it aint even gotta be like that. she be callling that other dude back, making out with him, and disrespecting you. you've been punk'd. she dont like you, she just wants you around for comfort for her own insecure self. never put up with a cheater

if she wanna go she'l be gone. i dont know how many times i tried, and cried, trying to love someone who didn't love me.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm try to decode your gangsta talk... You basicly saying if she don't like you. Let it be and move on?

Black Minx

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's lyrics from a song by Keyshia Cole and Missy Elliot, if case anyone doesn't understand at first.

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ganondorf said:
If she don't wanna, Love the right way she aint gonna!
it aint where she's at it's where she wanna be!!

if she dont want you man, she got it like that. man it aint even gotta be like that. she be callling that other dude back, making out with him, and disrespecting you. you've been punk'd. she dont like you, she just wants you around for comfort for her own insecure self. never put up with a cheater

if she wanna go she'l be gone. i dont know how many times i tried, and cried, trying to love someone who didn't love me.
I just got dump today and this post helped. Thanks.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ya you gotta luv advice from gangsta rap lyrics..........like they never have any contraversy surrounding their dating escapades.......PFFT!!

YO HOMEBOY......DEYS ONA COMPLETLY DIFFERENT LEVEL DEN USE IS.....R U FEELIN ME...........WORD!!!

okay translation-people who are in the spotlight are perceived differrently than the rest of us average foolish mortals. They tend to attract different wannabe women.........so they can do outlandish antics and get away with it.

NUFF SAID.........