Something I've noticed

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I consider myself a fairly high value guy, yeah even if I have some years on me. I've noticed something about the guys who seem to get a bigger reaction from women than I do. They're bigger and taller than I am.

I'm 5'10", average height, medium frame, average looking dude. I've worked out for a long time so I'm well muscled. But the guys that are taller and bigger than I am, who are also buff, I notice these guys get the girls drooling over them very quickly.

Now I don't consider these guys better than me by any means, but as far as getting a quick reaction, they definitely seem to start out at a higher level, and the girls will start pursuing them immediately, just based on their imposing physical presence.

I'm not saying this to complain, I'm just saying this is something I've noticed. To some extent it amuses me (you know what they say, laugh or cry). Is this something you are seeing also, or is this not as prevalent in the younger crowd? Maybe it's a 30 and over type of thing. Not too many pretty boys in the over 30 crowd.

TIC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
5'10 isn't short though, and it's actually above average in height. If you're 5'10 and muscular I don't see why you shouldn't be getting attention from girls.

5'10 is a good height

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not trying to be a smartass here, but is this a new revelation to you? Muscular tall guys get attention from women. This is how its always been.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ermmm, I disagree.

I'm 5'11" 165 lbs and still toned. I have gotten plenty of attention and have not noticed that the tall muscle heads ever did better than I. Mrs.5string says most women prefer a thinner build on a guy although I admit that there would be some exceptions.

oneboy21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It also depends on the situation too, If you are the taller guy in the room you will definitively get the attention. When you find out you are the taller guy take advantage of it.

Amw406

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'9" and muscular. I learned you can trick them into think your taller if you feel that is weakness for you. I bought a pair of reebok ZigTechs for a training shoe but you can add another 1.5" to 2" in those if you feel it will give you more confidence. Its like girls wearing heels. Except you won't look retarded in them.

http://www.reebok.com/US/brand/men/running/energy/#zigfly

Johnny_Kage

Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't found this to be true at all. I'm 5'6, 140, and don't work out. I hang out with people taller me (sometimes a lot taller than me). In fact, I'm usually the shortest person in my group of friends. I still get tons of attention from girls (and I mean I usually have at least a few attractive girls hit on me when I go out) and girls respond well when I hit on them.

Why? Because I have a good vibe and I have a good time. That's all you need, brother ;)

movistar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oneboy21 said:
It also depends on the situation too, If you are the taller guy in the room you will definitively get the attention. When you find out you are the taller guy take advantage of it.

Taller guys definitely get noticed first, 5'10 isn't short, but if you have a guy there who is 6'2 all else the same the girl will be drawn to that. I have a roommate that is 6'4 and thin, this guy is bringing home 3 NEW quality(looks wise) chicks a week, and he barely approaches. He is always on the out on the town.

I'm 5'11 and kinda ripped, abs the whole package... I joke with friends all the time, if you bring a girl over here to my house you better be tight and have already fvcked her, cause she going to be but to the test. But with his chicks, they don't seem interested in me, and I really believe it's his tall slender frame.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TIC said:
If you're 5'10 and muscular I don't see why you shouldn't be getting attention from girls.
Just to clarify, I never said I'm not getting attention. I'm saying these taller bigger guys get more, at least upon initial impression. It's not a big deal, just something I've noticed.

5String said:
I'm 5'11" 165 lbs and still toned. I have gotten plenty of attention and have not noticed that the tall muscle heads ever did better than I.
Maybe you've got a really good look. Or maybe its an American thing.

movistar said:
Taller guys definitely get noticed first, 5'10 isn't short, but if you have a guy there who is 6'2 all else the same the girl will be drawn to that
That's all I'm saying. I notice the girls will tend to be drawn to these guys, focus on them, and get more giggly. It's not even all the taller bigger guys, but all the guys who have this effect to this extent are taller and bigger. I suppose it's the male equivalent of the hot girl in the mini skirt.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Not trying to be a smartass here, but is this a new revelation to you? Muscular tall guys get attention from women. This is how its always been.
Yeah, it's kind of like saying a celebrity walked into the room and all the women turned thier focus to him. File it under things you can't do anything about.

It's not that big of a deal because I'm not the kind of poster that thinks only one type of guy gets laid, or that if you're not the super elite you get nothing. I have other things going for me aside from being tall.
I make more money than any of these guys do, for one thing. And given the choice between the money and being tall, I'll take the money. Not for the women, it's just that money is more versatile.

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lets face it we are all human and of course women are physically attracted to "tall dark & handsome" but thats the beauty of this game, is that we also know what women are attracted to more than just looks, being able to trigger their emotions.

being good looking can only get you so far. i have a friend who is a former male model. not only is this guy rediculously good looking, but he's also 6-10. his height alone sticks him out like a sore thumb. when we go out women constantly approach him. i've seen it so many times, i know what they are going to say before they even say it. and by the way now i know why you have to be origional with your openers. they always ask how tall are you? i see them walking from a far, and i almost wanna just scream across the bar 6-10! anyways they are all initially attracted to his appearance, but when he speaks they end up leaving within about 5 mins everytime cause he has absolutely no game. yeah he still bags some horny drunk chick from time to time, but dont we all?

the point is looks only matter to a small % of women, and those are not the girls we want. go after who you are attracted to, and show her your game. dont worry about what you think her type is. you show her that you are every woman's type. approach, create your own opportunities, be the chooser, dont wait to be chosen.

i also used to struggle with my height 5-7. i used to think i couldnt get a chick that was taller then me. once i learned this game, i figured out that its all in your head, and total BS. i've dated several chicks that were not only taller, but a lot taller than me. one in perticular was 5-10 and 6-2 in heels.

i have also dated a number of different types of girls i would have never thought of approaching before i had game. tattoo covered suicide girls, black chicks, aisians, 18 year olds, 45 year olds, strippers, bartenders, pro atheletes, musicians, cheerleaders, you name it. before i knew game i could have found any number of excuses why those type of chicks would reject me cause i dont think i'm their type. the bottom line is the most compatible feature is this...i have a penis, and it will fit perfectly into her vagina.

Johnny_Kage

Don Juan
Reaction score
thevilittletroll said:
i also used to struggle with my height 5-7. i used to think i couldnt get a chick that was taller then me. once i learned this game, i figured out that its all in your head, and total BS.
^^^YESSSSSS!

gaspipe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are naturally drawn to taller men for several reasons. Number one, it is a security thing in which women feel safe with a big guy. Number two, women associate tall guys with big penises.

Then there is the pretty boy factor which seems to trump the above to some extent. There are many women who would prefer a shorter but better looking guy than some guy who is tall but average looking. Ive seen this played out many times. Back in my college days I had a roomate who was half Italian and half PuertoRican. He was 5-8 at best but was ridiculously good looking. He had the typical pretty boy look , i,e green eyes, light brown skin, etc. He was bringing home girls like there was no tomorrow and girls would constantly approach him in the clubs. In short he got laid more than us average looking taller guys.

So the simple assertion that women automatically prefer the taller bigger guy is a bit simplistic. Ive seen too many short guys with hot women to believe that assumption.

Im above average looking, not very tall (Im 5-9) but muscular. But what gives me the edge I think to taller guys and Ive been told this by some women is that I have a strong masculine nose, prominent chin and large feet which suggests to women that I have alot of testosterone and a large penis.

Simply put, Ive noticed that women eventually are attracted to the guy who exudes the greatest masculinity in which height is but one of many factors as explained above.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thevilittletroll said:
li have also dated a number of different types of girls i would have never thought of approaching before i had game. tattoo covered suicide girls, black chicks, aisians, 18 year olds, 45 year olds, strippers, bartenders, pro atheletes, musicians, cheerleaders, you name it. before i knew game i could have found any number of excuses why those type of chicks would reject me cause i dont think i'm their type. the bottom line is the most compatible feature is this...i have a penis, and it will fit perfectly into her vagina.
http://sharetv.org/images/ducktales-show.jpg

:whistle:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thevilittletroll said:
being good looking can only get you so far
I guess this would be considered "looks" in a way, but I think it goes beyond that. It's more about the size of these guys allowing them to generate a physical presence of domination to a larger extent than the smaller guys.

Remember, I'm not talking about every tall guy. I'm saying that lately I'm noticing that the guys who get this sort of reaction are big, tall, and muscular. It's a very high level reaction, you can almost see the girls' pvssy lips quivering. For a smaller guy to get this type of reaction he has to work at it.

they are all initially attracted to his appearance, but when he speaks they end up leaving within about 5 mins everytime cause he has absolutely no game
These guys I'm talking about have at least decent game. It's easy for them to have an abundance mentality when the girls throw themselves at them like that, so it comes natural to them.

I think Pook was one of these guys. In his post "What every skinny guy should know" he says he was tall, and then when he added on a lot of muscle, the girls started flocking to him. He said he didn't even have to do anything, the body attracted them. In fact, in spite of his talk about regret being worse than rejection, he said he didn't like to approach, but preferred to have the girls seduce him.

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bottom line is that your game gets you laid over everything else period. being good looking, or being tall, or being muscular, will get your noticed and approached by women giving you an opportunity to seduce the girl. the same thing can be said about peacocking. if you wear a feathered boa to a night club, women WILL approach you. i've experimented with it. but all it does is give you the OPPORTUNITY to seduce her. all women will still need to be seduced.