Something I've noticed about this forum

Brian Griffin

Banned
Reaction score
I've been viewing here for about a year and a half. There's some good info here no doubt about that, but I realized it's the same people over and over talking about tips and techniques, with very little mention of LTR's or success. I know this isn't the case for every situation, it just seems like the same thing over and over. Kind of like the blind leading the blind in a sense.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brian Griffin said:
I've been viewing here for about a year and a half. There's some good info here no doubt about that, but I realized it's the same people over and over talking about tips and techniques, with very little mention of LTR's or succes.
There is a reason for what you observe. Once people get good they stop reading and posting as much. Or maybe they got to be that good BECAUSE they stopped posting so much. Things that make you go "hmmm....." :rolleyes:

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, there's also a lot of bragging, and no one ever wants to fess up to their inadequacies or defects that might prevent them from having healthy, successful LTRs. Seriously, I'm sure for every LR there's gotta be a "Got Dumped/Cheated On/Screwed Over/Played/Got An STD" report somewhere too - yet you rarely hear about those.

People like to hide their Dark sides...

tryin 2 play

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I have been feeling the same way. In the past 6 months or so, my success with girls has been really good, I find myself just coming on here and look around aimlessly, wasting my time. Sure, I may have a question from time to time, and I will come on here to ask then.

But for now, I'm out. I feel this website is starting to slow my day down, as I am spending time on here doing NOTHING, when I know pretty much everything this site preaches. Not saying I have mastered it, just that its the same stuff over and over, there is no need for me to have other people tell me when I can tell myself.

So I'm done for a while, but I'm sure I'll be back!!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't you guys remember a couple of spin off forums created last year which focus on LTRs?

Consent

Don Juan
Reaction score
"trying to play", yeah same with me. I noticed more success once I left the forums. I have no time to sit here and debate with people who are so enthralled in their own theory of how the world works.

Brian Griffin, I think there used to be a "Success Stories" subforum...or so I'm told...but nobody ever posted in that forum because I guess they didn't have any success and would rather drown themselves in theory. It was basically a Field Report forum, and for some inane reason, the administrator decided to get rid of it instead of promote it. This issue has been brought up numerous times, but the administrator here doesn't want to improve the forums.

I liked what you said in the other threads:
-"Women want a guy who's fun, has a sense of humor, who is charming and is comfortable with who he is."
-"Honestly, how many threads like this do we need on this board? I'd say 90% of this is fairytale crap. Nobody needs to go skydiving, or jump on the train. Just go up to the girl you're interested in and ask her out. Yes, it's really that easy. No, I'm not joking."
Just get straight to it without all these epic essays that people on this site love to write.

bauer_23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Brian Griffin said:
I've been viewing here for about a year and a half. There's some good info here no doubt about that, but I realized it's the same people over and over talking about tips and techniques, with very little mention of LTR's or success. I know this isn't the case for every situation, it just seems like the same thing over and over. Kind of like the blind leading the blind in a sense.
one needs to be selective as to which advice they follow on these forums. there is defiantly plenty of good advice from guys who know the game. There are also plenty of parrots who simply spit back what they hear, but really don't understand what it means to emulate don juan.

as for me, i have come along way since i started focusing on my game. But it will be long still until I have come close to mastering it. Personally, if I wanted to get into a LTR and was that desperate, I could have easly started seeing any number of girls I know that would be interested. I simply have chosen not to for various reasons. Suffice it to say, I think any advice I give is helpful to anyone despite the lack of a LTR

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i like the forum despite the know-it-alls, that do nothing but crap on some of the guys posts.the secret post was my favorite though. it got me reading alot of books on those subjects.

i go on videogame forums too and some guys come on there and say "is anybody else getting sick of the noob questions about this game?"
it's like that guy just magically picked the game up and knew all it's secrets before playing. when what he was hoping for, were members to agree with him...but his post backfires and he gets flamed for thinking he's elite.

you get that elite attitude in every forum.

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brian Griffin said:
Well then you're certainly not making any original posts to help us neither that invite others for discussion, and your post regarding how much this board sucks have also been posted several times by others. True, the board is filled with 75% BS, you kinda have to dig for that quality 25%. Now before you make another stupid critical post, contribute.

Brian Griffin

Banned
Reaction score
Now before you make another stupid critical post, contribute.
I'm not going to help people who don't help themselves. There can only be so many motivational threads before people realize, they have to do it themselves. Motivation shouldn't come from me, or anyone else... it should come from within the person to change that part of their life. Therein lies the problem. Most of the guys here are too chicken sh!t to ask women out. Let me ask you something. How many of the people in here do you REALLY think make an effort to ask women out? Not many, not many at all. They would rather sit on their computer reading Pook's 50 chapter thesis.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brian Griffin said:
How many of the people in here do you REALLY think make an effort to ask women out? Not many, not many at all. They would rather sit on their computer reading Pook's 50 chapter thesis.
I have no fear in asking a woman out.

What I do fear is how boring they are. Every time i'm like hmm i might want to fcuk and/or go out with this girl i end up being like but then i gotta talk to her and make all these jokes where they respond with "you confuse me" for half of them because they're slightly more complicated than jokes from Friends or is some wordplay on words they didn't manage to pick up in 5th grade like the rest of us.

So basically what stops me from asking a girl out is having to deal with the drudgery. I mean it's just boring constantly separating the wheat from the chaffe when i could be jerkin it or playing a sport or lifting instead of hearing some poop for brains talk about American Idol.

escobar04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well, I only come here when I have problems and when I need help

I think posting a field report is pretty useless

maybe inspiring to others......

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
personally,

i find that helping others goes a long way toward helping yourself. a lot of people try to help whether they are experts or not. that certainly includes me. but fortunately, the community is robust enough so that if someone is out and out wrong, other voices will jump in.

but in addressing the concerns of others, it kind of gives your own problems perspective.

blind leading the blind is underrated.

delta

Consent

Don Juan
Reaction score
Brian Griffin, I agree with that again. Motivation can only come from within. Most people who are here for too long get jaded and believe in this site's ideas too much and become complacent with giving "being a man" advice even without actual real world success. It's good to get a fresh perspective. Best wishes to you.

This is the last post I read.