something in the back of my mind

DB9

Don Juan
Reaction score
For some reason I can't find a girl that is as smart as me.lol yea i know it's wierd,damn should i just settle for the airheads and lower my pretty boy standards or go and screw some airhead chick that will give me problems. I'm open to suggestions, or should I just keep dating to see if i can find my match? oh yea by the way does anyone know how to get rid of stalker chicks this sh*t is freaking me out :confused:. I'm out DB9

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lower your standards for noone. Look harder for intelligent HB's. I don't think you're putting enough effort in.

DB9

Don Juan
Reaction score
not offending anyone in public schools but going from private school to public in miami is a big change for me,In terms of intelligence and the ladies.In public school it's a completely different enviorment but in order to survive guess i'm going to have to adapt to my enviorment.:( oh well.DB9

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't lower your standards. You're just not used to the public school girls. I've never attended a private school but from what people have told me, it's a lot different. Keep looking. You don't necessarily have to find someone as smart as you, just someone as interesting as you. You live in a big city so I'm guessing you have a lot of choices.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're probably out of luck for awhile. Your best bet is to keep doing well in school and make sure you get into an elite college. It's great, you know all chicks have a decent level of intelligence before you even approach.

Glimpseone

Don Juan
Reaction score
And I quote:

"A rational man will always be attracted to the woman who reflects his deepest vision of himself, the woman whose surrender permits him to experience -- or to fake -- a sense of self-esteem. The man who is proudly certain of his own value will want the highest type of woman he can find, the woman he admires, the strongest, the hardest to conquer, because only the possession of a heroine will give him the sense of an achievement, not the possession of a brainless slut."

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DB9
For some reason I can't find a girl that is as smart as me.lol yea i know it's wierd,damn should i just settle for the airheads and lower my pretty boy standards or go and screw some airhead chick that will give me problems. I'm open to suggestions, or should I just keep dating to see if i can find my match? oh yea by the way does anyone know how to get rid of stalker chicks this sh*t is freaking me out :confused:. I'm out DB9
I feel your pain. Most girls I meet are less intelligent than me, and I feel lit limits our relationship because I can't really tell them what I'm thinking. Oh well.

Glimpseone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: something in the back of my mind

Originally posted by triple_ultima
I feel your pain. Most girls I meet are less intelligent than me, and I feel lit limits our relationship because I can't really tell them what I'm thinking. Oh well.
Talk to them about how you want to conform to Big Brother society.

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: something in the back of my mind

Originally posted by Glimpseone
Talk to them about how you want to conform to Big Brother society.
Hardy har.

"And thus the forums were cast into an endless abyss of flames and brimstone"

Glimpseone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: something in the back of my mind

Originally posted by triple_ultima
Hardy har.

Haha! :D How true it is.

DB9

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know but what can you do,i've been trying to ignore flamers lately

anyways,so yea about the school thing anyone think changing back to private school would be a better choice.I can still switch back and I'll have alot of friends to boot,or should I just stay and survive as the lone wolf for a while.

Reaction score
As a fellow public schooler in south florida.... there is a reason I want to go to college outside of the state =) Never been to private school but in my school, even the smart girls pretend to be airheads to fit in, there is no winning.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm. I've read a couple articles on SS in my life and one of the main focuses on Eliciting Values is that they have a what they say they want and what they really want. For example when they say they want a tall guy, that means that a tall guy was what they had when they had a good boyfriend, or it has past values (like a tall person makes her feel safe and secure because she was beaten as a child)

It might sound a little confusing but, what I'm saying is that if you can't find a super intelligient girl to meet your every demand, maybe you are sub-conciously looking for something else? Try looking up some posts on Eliciting values for some more background.

DB9

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea i read something on that

yea i read the eliciting values before i think it was by you microphone or fingz but yea im gonna go look for it.

need more insight if i should go back to private school not for the sake of girls though that may seem the primary focus.It's just all my friends are in private school;than again it's cool being mr.mysterious and no1 really knows me all that well and it's always fun to experiment:cool: