Something I noticed in general about college girls...

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's a sophomore or older, she's probably already got a fiance or she's probably already married. Atleast around here I've found that to be true.

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*smacks forehead*

I give up. You're ignored. Have a pleasant day.

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf, Im in my 3rd year at university, and although some girls are in long term relationships, I have yet to come across anyone thats engaged or married other than TAs Profs and Senior students. Don't be a plug and write about useless S***

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol...absolute nonsense mate. Are you telling me most 19yr old female students at your college are married? Whatever man.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
If she's a sophomore or older, she's probably already got a fiance or she's probably already married. Atleast around here I've found that to be true.

they probably say that to get you to go away. I would love it if you got an audio recorder and started recording your approaches. Then we could see what's going wrong in your game. Go get an audio recorder from radio shack and sort it out. If you want to get better your gonna have to something different than what your doing now.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
they probably say that to get you to go away. I would love it if you got an audio recorder and started recording your approaches. Then we could see what's going wrong in your game.
Good idea.

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and this is from a sample size of maybe 10 girls you know?

INCONCLUSIVE

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Elstud, I don't know where you get some of this stuff. I have an honest question though. Are you autistic or have Asperger's or something because you don't seem to get the hint. I'm not bashing you or anything I'm seriously curious.

In Motion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Something I noticed in general about ElStud... HE is a complete and utter douchebag who will NEVER listen to what anyone says and he is and always will be a complete failure.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud, I went to college for four years. Never did I come across a girl who was getting married. The only exceptions were the inbred hillbilly girls who had their husbands selected for them by their families when they were 15.

Like everyone else told you, the girls are telling you this because they want you to piss off.

Warrior74 said:
they probably say that to get you to go away. I would love it if you got an audio recorder and started recording your approaches. Then we could see what's going wrong in your game. Go get an audio recorder from radio shack and sort it out. If you want to get better your gonna have to something different than what your doing now.
This is a good idea. Recorders are fairly cheap, and most digital models these days have the ability to pull audio off them in MP3 format.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Elstud you're a nerd and no one cares what you have to say anymore.

My best advice to you would be GET SOME CONFIDENCE, and LISTEN TO YOUR GUT. Act MANLY. You complicate when there is no reason to complicate.

These posts don't help anyone... You got to get there and just do it completley different. Don't hold yourself back, just do it, dont' analyse so much. Analyse only in the end of the dates if you do it. But please man just get out there and do your best, get some motivation, change completley your mindset.

I'd LOVE to see you get to a point where you say: Man, all I wrote was a waste of time and completley usless and boring and I should have gotten in the sets much more bold and aimed at the fun.

Now that would be a change. Post it in the forums after. :D

Jack Paradox

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd actually like to point out the fact that in spite of all the bashing Elstud receives, he keeps coming back and he keeps perservering. That is a quality is of a DJ. A very important one. But he's kinda missing a quality that's even more importantl; the ability to actually improve.

So while he's failing in the aspect of actually getting better, he's also not letting us affect him. So I say, props to Elstud for carrying on. But like seriously, take our advice man, our collective experience is a really helpful tool to any up and coming Don Juan. It can really help.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think ElStud misworded. If we talk about the 8.5s and higher than yes NOT EVERY but A LOT if not MOST OF THEM probably have a boyfriend already. We are talking about the best of the best here.

To say sophomores and higher are in a relationship or married that is a huge generalization. I would make the case that 8.5s or higher, 3 out of 5 are in a relationship and the remaining 2 since they are hard to get and will lie to keep afcs away will let people think they are in one as well so it will make it seem like most are taken.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Paradox said:
I'd actually like to point out the fact that in spite of all the bashing Elstud receives, he keeps coming back and he keeps perservering. That is a quality is of a DJ. A very important one. But he's kinda missing a quality that's even more importantl; the ability to actually improve.

So while he's failing in the aspect of actually getting better, he's also not letting us affect him. So I say, props to Elstud for carrying on. But like seriously, take our advice man, our collective experience is a really helpful tool to any up and coming Don Juan. It can really help.
He kepts coming back cause he has nothing to do. Nothing acffects him, which can be a problem cause he doesnt learn or change. He knows hes a tool as much as we do.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Troll call.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. He got owned.

Daft bastad was probably sarging in a wedding convention.