something I learnd the hard way on v Day

sinned

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been said that the best lessons learned in life are self taught. I am here to tell you first hand of its ultimate truth.

My self taught lesson is that Before you go out there and have any real success with wommen YOU MUST realize one thing. YOU ARE AN AWESOME PERSON. Throw all you insecurities out the window and burn them permenantly because if u carry any of them with you women (and even other guys) will be ablee to sniff them out like sex crazed drug hounds.

I know. We all have issuess. We all have our very own custom self built issuess that we keep deep inside our selves.... F%UCK them right now. Get rid of them. Tell ur self, "I AM THE F#UCKING MAN.. AND IF U DONT LIKE IT U CAN SUCK MY ****"

It has taken way too long for me to realize that I have hated my self for the longest time for no reason at all. It is not healthy people. My advidce... stop hating your self.

The best cliche saying ever is "other people wont like you untill you like you". period. So get this through ur skull right now... the easy way. You dont want to find out the hard way like I did.

Now say it with me five times out loud.
I WILL STOP HATING MY SELF

IF you shouted on the last one than good job u are already changing ur thought process... KEEP IT UP U ARE AN AWESOME PERSON. remember that.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love myself!

I'v never hated myself... actually.. i'v always loved myself, i mean... how can i NOT love myself? *looks in mirror*:D come on... dont be shy, you KNOW u love me too;)

Laterz...

naes

Don Juan
Reaction score
another thing to keep in mind when changing your mind set is that it will take time. you have to keep telling yourself that you are great all day for as long as it takes for u to believe it. it wont happen over night, but in the end it will change your life for the better; not just with women.

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you have to say I LIKE MYSELF not i will stop hating myself........the unconsious mind is a dumbazz and will only understand "hating myself"

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blah!

Originally posted by Double
the unconsious mind is a dumbazz
lol:p

Finlay

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, sinned,In order for me to get the bigger picture, why did u hate yourself so much and what were these issues??

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about we take our weaknesses, which are obviously there and learn to live with them, not simply dust them under the carpet by telling ourselves that were some kind of demi-god superhuman.

Its much more healthy.