Something happened the other day..

nek08

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, the other day, we had a 1 hour break because it was suppose to be a realistic 'earthquake' drill in school.

Well, I finally had enough confidence to hang out with the girl that I like with her friends and they accepted me, the girl I like was hinting that the group goes to watch a movie together, and she said that she really liked this day, I liked it too because I was next to her and we were laying on the grass.. but we didn't do anything interesting that would make her really like the day, so I guess she likes me? We just chilled on the grass

Well, after the drill, we walked back to our classes which is pretty far away and took some picture memories :) , and another friend of hers went up to her and i was introduced to her, I kinda flirted with her friend.....

Heres what I did, so the two of them were talking, about YOGA and stuff, and how they would love to do it, and they brought me up to their conversation and asked me to join em... lol i figured it was a joke, well the girl then said, 'Wanna come do it with me?'

So, i'm like, "Do I want to come do it with you?..." smiling and stuff, and I said.. "yea sure hehehe"

, but I was not interested in the friend, it's just how i am, and when I said bye, the girl I liked just brushed me off, without saying bye back.
I'm asking what I should do now, take her up on the offer for the mall is what I'm thinking but I dont think the little group will go, and I don't know what she would say, but I just need advice

I usually speak with her through FB, but I always try to avoid that, but the only times we see each other is my first period class, and the rest of the day I do not see her. So pleaseee i need advice on if I approach her in class? since we sit close to each other, or after class? and what do i say?

FYI i don't have her number yet, we only speak on FB other than first period..

Also, I think I have ONE-ITIS but I don't really care as being around her makes me happy, and I just wish to be close to her and get to know her more.

SORRY FOR WALL OF TEXT as it was basically my day.

***update***
Ok, today, in our first period class, she ignored me more, I don't know why, but i'm guessing its because i was around other girls, and my 'girl' friend and I were sharing a drink in class...... and she sits right behind me so (girli like) ~_~

And then we had to go in pairs, and there was another girl i was grouped up with who likes me and she flirted with me, and the one I like sat behind us, so she tried hard to ignore me as im guessing she gave me a cold shoulder

I really wanna be with her, i talk to other girls but i dnt have feelings for them, and this one is not even that good lookin but she just makes me happy

Also, is it bad to speak to a person over the internet?

Last edited:

nek08

Don Juan
Reaction score
while waiting for someone to reply, is it bad to invite her to the mall over IM and stuff? because it feels like I have no confidence when I have to invite somebody over the internet, and I barely see her like I said

It has only been a day since all of this happened, so i'm guessing I should wait it out?

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think u shouldn't try to do anything out of the ordinary with her before getting her digits.

If she still seems to be ignoring you, I suggest you give her a small compliment to improve her attitude towards you. Just something like "That's a cute dress" or "I like your hair." I know u can think of something tho!

If it works, start a convo with her and maybe #close it if you think you can pull it off.

If it doesn't work, try not to go out of your way to talk with her, without ignoring her back of course.

Hope that helps.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah - start flirting more with girls in general

The_Scotman

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah the more you flirt you get girls into you, the more your stock wil lrise and the more into you she'll be - girls aren't driven by passion like we are, theyr more like speculators, especially in school

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its the mans job to approach the girl... Most girls in high school are insecure and shy. She might not of even been ignoring you. She might of been waiting for you to come talk to her.