Someone tell me I'm slow please...

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm falling for a girl I met off the internet... :nono:
Someone shoot me please...

2nd date is today, I'm looking forward to it. My life is sad...

I just hope once I have sex with her... she'll be like any other girl!
(Seed implanted, move to next host!)

ObieJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just don't act like a chump toward her and you'll be fine...well no, not really but I figured you could use some kind words :D

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Scorched said:
Here is a concept for you...

People you meet on a day to day basis serf the net too! People on the internet are not aliens or different in any way.

You are saying you have already met her once, so she must have been normal for there to be date 2!

So what you met her on the net??? Nothing wrong with it at all if she has turned out to be normal.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Scorched said:

2nd date is today, I'm looking forward to it. My life is sad...

I just hope once I have sex with her... she'll be like any other girl!
(Seed implanted, move to next host!)
Falling in love is still falling. See if you can stand back up and still be in love.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fash said:
Here is a concept for you...

People you meet on a day to day basis serf the net too! People on the internet are not aliens or different in any way.

You are saying you have already met her once, so she must have been normal for there to be date 2!

So what you met her on the net??? Nothing wrong with it at all if she has turned out to be normal.
Bravo! :up:

I'll add one ofther thing, if you're afraid about falling for her too soon just start sarging other women too; simple.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its the fact you used "2nd date" and "falling for" in the same post that i would be worried about...

Sarge On!

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tomatoes said:
Its the fact you used "2nd date" and "falling for" in the same post that i would be worried about...

Sarge On!
Indeed!
But saying that women are guilty of this too.
He is young, enjoy and learn this is what it is about anyway.

OP
Stop looking for validation on this forum for your actions, if you mess up search for an answer but dont assume other ppl have a better method when it come to human and female attraction, you have to learn your own path.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm falling for a girl I met off the internet...

The only thing that worries me is "falling" for a girl you've only been on one date with. But sometimes the best way to learn how to ride a bicycle is to let the boy fall down a few times first.

DO NOT think that this is the girl you're going to marry. It probably won't happen. Nevertheless, have fun!

Sir Juanalot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I often wonder if they had these conversations about telephones when they were first introduced.

"I met this girl, ive been talking to her on the telephone"

"Oh my god, not the telephone, its so wierd meeting people off the telephone"

Its just another medium of communication, use it for what its worth, just dont stay on it all the time, there is things like sunlight and parks out there too :D

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah...

yeah... I need to get to know her more before I'm into her. That's one of the reasons I'm mad at my self... We just have a lot more in common than most of the girls I've dated over the past 2 years that I've been single. I'm 21 she's 23, this is a whole new game for me... Used to dating 18 year olds... hehe

well Thanks for not making me feel like a looser/e-pimp hehe. I do need to get over it...

Reaction score
"(Seed implanted, move to next host!)"

I think this is the funniest thing I've read all day.

I'm confused though, how can you be falling for a girl, but plan to dump her after sex? usually guys who are hopelessly in love don't plan on the "hump 'em and dump 'em" game plan