someone please laugh with me and tell me this is good

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the f*ck are you telling her what messages other girls send you over myspace?
she's makin a bigger deal out of this than it is. the ONLY message i told her pertaining to myspace was that a girl sent me a message "can i bet your beard sometime?" and that it was funny to me that the girl misspelt pet because the b and p on a keyboard are no where near each other.

AND FOR THE RECORD a month ago she picked a fight with me. asking why i talk to her friends about other girls and why i didn't with her, and now that i do she's complaining about it?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cNfny said:
...what does everyone make of it?
i think its so funny how she claims i get mad/make fun of her and whoever she talks to because i dont do that i just ignore it ha
Sh1t test via proxy.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's testing you while not really testing you (so she believes). She's just telling you what some other person (her proxy) said but she's the one concerned about how you are going to react.

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's just telling you what some other person (her proxy) said but she's the one concerned about how you are going to react.
well my friend is the one SHE spoke to and he is the one who relayed the convo to me.

what type of reaction is she hoping for?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cNfny said:
well my friend is the one SHE spoke to and he is the one who relayed the convo to me.

what type of reaction is she hoping for?
Oh, my mistake; I thought he was a she. Either way, what's he doing talking to her? Damn, we sound like a couple of chicks playing "he said, she said." Is it even worth it? So when is he going to run back and tell her what you said?

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha well she started talkin to him about me saying all that stuff

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cNfny said:
haha well she started talkin to him about me saying all that stuff
So he's her b1tch while you're trying to make her yours?

Or... Are you trying to make both of them yours?

:cool:

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So he's her b1tch while you're trying to make her yours?

Or... Are you trying to make both of them yours?
haha did you even read the convo between them two? it was about me

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cNfny said:
haha did you even read the convo between them two? it was about me
Yep, they're both your b1tches... :p

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
her - i guess that's the only thing... i think it's different because i'm a girl because when it comes to anything about another guy he is a big jerk about it yet constantly tells me about what he does with other girls or what this girl on myspace sent to him like trying to impress me or something?
This bit bothered me. Trying to impress a gal is generally not good.

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok here's the deal. i don't do this to other girls i'm talking to at all, but this particular one who just wants to be "friends" i sometimes give her exactly that, i treat her like a "friend" in this case talking about other girls and when and if i do it'll only be about something "funny" that has happened (which is my way of making it subtle). for example "haha oh man this girl i was out with the other night did this and that blah blah etc" type of thing. i'm not calling her up and saying "it's so great im such a catch, so many girls love me, i couldnt keep them off me today blah blah"
AND FOR THE RECORD a month ago she picked a fight with me. asking why i talk to her friends about other girls and why i didn't with her, and now that i do she's complaining about it?
that should explain it :)